PDA

View Full Version : Eagles will be coming soon.

sammyeaglesfan
11-11-2003, 03:49 AM
By the time we play the Dolphins you guys will be out of the Play-Off race. :D

fear us

harmonkoz
11-11-2003, 10:59 AM
Fear you? Why? Because your Nancy-a$$ team pulled a W out of their bunched up panties @ Lambeau???

You friggin :goof: -- You are merely lucky.

WestPhish
11-11-2003, 01:13 PM
Eagles?...they are prolly as erratic as the Fins.....let's see which Eagle team shows up for our game

StartingTailbak
11-11-2003, 05:27 PM
Yeah it's not like Brett Favre had a broken thumb or anything.

harmonkoz
11-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Exactly. Gimme that same situation, same place, only with Favre healthy. Green Bay takes that game 9 times out of 10.

sammyeaglesfan
11-13-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Fear you? Why? Because your Nancy-a$$ team pulled a W out of their bunched up panties @ Lambeau???

You friggin :goof: -- You are merely lucky.

And you lost to that power-House the Texans..

Your no match for us we have our secondary back and they are the best in the league when all are playing...

ARealFinsFan
11-18-2003, 10:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Eagles suck and so does the soup guy.

BionicPatriot
11-19-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by StartingTailbak
Yeah it's not like Brett Favre had a broken thumb or anything.

Ah yes, making excuses. Even though we owned the eagles sorry BE-HINDS, I am sure they will own you for us.:evil:

Marino1983
11-19-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by BionicPatriot54

Ah yes, making excuses. Even though we owned the eagles sorry BE-HINDS, I am sure they will own you for us.:evil:

Yeah and the Patsies will win the s-b this year ......:rolleyes:

:shakeno:

:lol:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-20-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Yeah and the Patsies will win the s-b this year ......:rolleyes:

:shakeno:

Marino1983
Stop the presses, I'm going to agree with M83:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bionic, you're team has been mad impressive, but I believe they will need homefield to have a shot at the Superbowl. Yes, you have beaten Tennessee, but if you had to play them on the road it would be alot tougher--and KC will be very very tough to take out at Arrowhead

XoPhinsoX
11-20-2003, 10:42 AM
All depends if McNabb shows up.

Hopefully they'll be talking about benching him again shortly :lol:

Phinz1972
11-21-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
By the time we play the Dolphins you guys will be out of the Play-Off race. :D

fear us

Fear a two team man team(McNabb and Westbrook)?? Shutdown Westbrook and then Mcnabb will be back to the "Umm, my WRs arent open so I will throw a pick or only manage 79yrds passing total."

When you guys win with more then that two man team, then I will maybe consider fearing you more then I fear the Cardinals.

Biggunndunn
11-26-2003, 05:46 PM
Eagles suck...nuff said

TerryTate
11-26-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Biggunndunn
Eagles suck...nuff said

:lastyr:
Wow! a Biggundunn sighting? I'm surprised that you showed up, talking like you had a super bowl trophy up your rear end, and you did, no doubt about that, but now it's gone, but the impact it had I guess still remains...but to make a long story short, the Bucs blow, they wont make the playoffs, the only way they do is if they win the rest of their schedule, and unlike most super bowl winners the previous year, the suckaneers have a weak-@$$ schedule so it can be done sadly, but you know they will lose one more game :lol:

Way2Go one hit wonder, now the eagles will whip your @$$

Props to Charles Lee though, UCF product, w00t for UCF!

TerryTate
11-26-2003, 11:42 PM
I might also like to add that the top 10 college football teams in the country would probably hold their own against some teams in the NFC, that conference flat out BLOWS and pales in comparison to the now mighty AFC! lol

Marino1983
11-27-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan

And you lost to that power-House the Texans..

Your no match for us we have our secondary back and they are the best in the league when all are playing...

:confused: Are you one of the Beagle fans that was habitually BOOING your beloved ( :rolleyes: ) during the first half of the season ?

Man your fan base gets the unmitigated trophy of being lifetime bandwagoners.....

Congrats sammyBEAGLESfan ....

:wave:

Marino1983

Biggunndunn
12-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

:lastyr:
Wow! a Biggundunn sighting? I'm surprised that you showed up, talking like you had a super bowl trophy up your rear end, and you did, no doubt about that, but now it's gone, but the impact it had I guess still remains...but to make a long story short, the Bucs blow, they wont make the playoffs, the only way they do is if they win the rest of their schedule, and unlike most super bowl winners the previous year, the suckaneers have a weak-@$$ schedule so it can be done sadly, but you know they will lose one more game :lol:

Way2Go one hit wonder, now the eagles will whip your @$$

Props to Charles Lee though, UCF product, w00t for UCF!

Dont count us out because it is December. You might be use to throwing in the towel for the fins but the season is not over till its over. We still have a chance for the playoffs.

Biggunndunn
12-05-2003, 02:12 PM
you might want to start thinking about the wild card that is soon going to be out of your reach. I dont see you winning any of the next 3 games. Denver and Cincinnati both have pretty easy games ahead of them.

Marino1983
12-05-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Biggunndunn
you might want to start thinking about the wild card that is soon going to be out of your reach. I dont see you winning any of the next 3 games. Denver and Cincinnati both have pretty easy games ahead of them.

Hum a YUCKIES fan posting smack,, a reminder oh pewter wussy fan ,,,, 5-7 :roflmao:..... Hey but seriously what is up with the butt pirates ? I thought J Gruden was this savior genius that was going to bring a multitude of back to back s-b victiories ?

I mean talk about going from the penthouse to the outhouse sorta makes you wonder if the Faiders might have just laid over for the YUCKS to win !!

:spit:

Hey congrats on the s-b repeat Big - nutsless ....

Marino1983

sammyeaglesfan
12-06-2003, 05:25 AM
Well lets see how the Phins do against the PAts this week. Atleast they played their best game against the Boys..:lol:

Why are there so many sticky threads in here?, Condense them into one and let the posters have back the forum....

lets get right on that. :rolleyes:

Biggunndunn
12-08-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Hum a YUCKIES fan posting smack,, a reminder oh pewter wussy fan ,,,, 5-7 :roflmao:..... Hey but seriously what is up with the butt pirates ? I thought J Gruden was this savior genius that was going to bring a multitude of back to back s-b victiories ?

I mean talk about going from the penthouse to the outhouse sorta makes you wonder if the Faiders might have just laid over for the YUCKS to win !!

:spit:

Hey congrats on the s-b repeat Big - nutsless ....

Marino1983

We can still win our division...What can you do? Oh wait a second you cant do shiznit because its december:roflmao: