PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the DUMBEST Human Being Ever

Muck
11-11-2003, 03:51 AM
Check This Out (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?threadid=223333&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)

This guy thinks he messed up his credit card. So he posts pics of it online!! Then people start buying like crazy with it on the ensuing pages. :rofl:

Scroll down to the responses. Classic. Then notice there are 28 PAGES to that thread. For instance...click on Page 10 or Page 12. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OWNED!! :roflmao:

P4E
11-11-2003, 05:01 AM
He's our newest Premium Member, but he told me to just have you send me those Fins/Ravens tickets.

Scrap
11-11-2003, 11:44 AM
What a dufus.

Hmmm.....I could use another FinHeaven T-shirt.:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 01:32 PM
omg that owns dude:eek: :lol:

" excreted this drivel
Some random guy in Colorado is going to love this crate of 14" long black rubber dildo's"

Baz
11-12-2003, 01:56 PM
LMAO. I think we found the next recepient of the Darwin award......

SuavePhin
11-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
LMAO. I think we found the next recepient of the Darwin award......

I think he's the first Darwin Hall of Famer, btw Awesome game Baz you gonna replace Marion in a few years? ;) if you do, gotta remember who's your buddy when it comes for my vacation time for tickets :D

Scrap
11-12-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by SuavePhin

I think he's the first Darwin Hall of Famer, btw Awesome game Baz you gonna replace Marion in a few years? ;) if you do, gotta remember who's your buddy when it comes for my vacation time for tickets :D

Yeah...Scrappy.:D

Muck
11-12-2003, 09:58 PM
I think he has to be dead to receive Darwin nomination. Brain death just doesn't cut it.....although I'd be willing to amend the Darwin charter.

Miamian
11-12-2003, 11:04 PM
I actually feel sorry for someone that incredibly stupid. I really can't laugh because I'm that dumbstruck with astonishment.

Thanks for previewing the replies Muck.

Baz
11-13-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by SuavePhin

I'm not expecting to get drafted, but I'm not saying it isn't possible. Replace Marion? LMAO. That would be a dream come true. Rumor has it the Bills may look at me though.......:couch:
......at least according to Billsfan. LMAO. Vacation time? You trying to get free tickets to the Probowl or what? Interesting.....

SuavePhin
11-13-2003, 04:43 PM
Free tix? who me?..............well since you bring it up :D or at least a Baz #31 Phins Jersey works lol