PDA

View Full Version : Username TB12 i have been saving this thread just for you.

Bta72dolphins
12-06-2009, 05:24 PM
How sad you thought you could take Drew in the his place? then you came in here to tell us how awful we did against the bills and how we can not beat you because you have not lost two game in a few years. Well who is your daddy now! :lol: You told us our secondary suck and vontae will be killed by Moss. PLS tell me who got that interception to stop you from scoring! Then if that was not enough you said our 4th quarter play sucked and our pass rush sucked.. How about Wake bringing that pressure and 52 getting his 1ST interception in his career. we beat by one. So **** you and your damn tom, moss, wes, and bill your team is going down from here. :dolphins:

Bta72dolphins
12-06-2009, 05:56 PM
I knew he would not visit if he lose. He would be posting all over the place about his lover Tom Brady.

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Lol This Is ****in Ausum. Wat A Day In Fins Nation. Lets Soak This One In And Enjoy It. First Time Also The Pats Have Lost 2 In A Row With Brady Since 06.

And The Last Time It Happened, Obviously We Beat Them Also.

Great Win.

SebasMiamiFan
12-06-2009, 06:05 PM
The Steelers losing was huge. The Patriots losing was huge. The AFC Elites are stepping down and we're on our way up with the Bengals and Jets.

NYCphan
12-06-2009, 06:07 PM
"The Pats don't get blown out, blah blah blah..." And they get blown out.

"The Pats don't lose two in a row, blah blah blah..." And now they do.

They remain a quality team, but they are not the Pats of a few years ago.

Milksteak
12-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Great day to be a finfan! TB12 you just made my day that much better knowing how bad your lover Tom did!

Ilovemyfins4eva
12-06-2009, 06:08 PM
The Steelers losing was huge. The Patriots losing was huge. The AFC Elites are stepping down and we're on our way up with the Bengals and Jets.

THE STEELERS LOSING DOSENT RLLY MATTER SO MUCH. IT CANT HURT OR ANTYHING BUT THINK ABOUT IT. THERE R 4 GAMES LEFT, IF THEY WIN 2 OF THE 3 GAMES BEFORE US, AND WE WIN ALL THOSE GAMES, THEN IT STILL WOULD COME DOWN TO THE LAST GAME WHETHER WE BEAT THEM OR NOT.

TOMORROW NIGHT, EVERY DOLPHIN FAN MUST BECOME A PACKER FAN FOR A NIGHT. BIG TIME.

so-long-Ricky
12-06-2009, 06:09 PM
He gave you guys so much **** that I would actually track his *** down on one of the Pats site and give it back. That's just me :)

Bta72dolphins
12-06-2009, 06:13 PM
I can not tell you guys how great this feels i can not wait to put this in my brother face, which is of course a NE fan. I told him two weeks ago Vontae WILL get a interception. And I was right. God i hate NE so much. THank you Wake for the pressure THANK YOU!

dahlmarino
12-06-2009, 06:14 PM
He gave you guys so much **** that I would actually track his *** down on one of the Pats site and give it back. That's just me :)

Heh. You're alright. I hate you slightly less than everyone else in Buffalo. :up:

Bta72dolphins
12-06-2009, 06:17 PM

I hope you guys beat NE as well.

Bta72dolphins
12-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Heh. You're alright. I hate you slightly less than everyone else in Buffalo. :up:

Lets hope Bills have some hate in their bag from their first game of the year.

sharp
12-06-2009, 06:27 PM
He won't be back.. we're gonna have to wait till next season when he runs his mouth again.

Bta72dolphins
12-06-2009, 06:28 PM
He won't be back.. we're gonna have to wait till next season when he runs his mouth again.

That is fine by me

JT-forpresident
12-06-2009, 06:30 PM
much like wagon circler (bills fan), he won't be coming back for awhile... i'm ready to bet a whole lot that he'll come back only if/when new england clinches the division ...

fairweather fans belong in the sewers, with the other turds

R_t_Kraken
12-06-2009, 06:33 PM
"The Pats don't get blown out, blah blah blah..." And they get blown out.

"The Pats don't lose two in a row, blah blah blah..." And now they do.

They remain a quality team, but they are not the Pats of a few years ago.

Hopefully he says

"The Pats don't miss the playoffs (with Brady)." next

Bta72dolphins
12-06-2009, 06:35 PM
much like wagon circler (bills fan), he won't be coming back for awhile... i'm ready to bet a whole lot that he'll come back only if/when new england clinches the division ...

fairweather fans belong in the sewers, with the other turds

Most likely, but truth is guys we should of not even win the division last year and if we beat NE for the division or even go 8-8 it will be amazing. I can not wait to see all the guys go up to become an elite team.

so-long-Ricky
12-06-2009, 07:23 PM

That's because I generally don't smacktalk. Too many times it comes back to haunt you like it has for TB12.

Bta72dolphins
12-07-2009, 11:46 AM
That's because I generally don't smacktalk. Too many times it comes back to haunt you like it has for TB12.

yeah 9 of 10 times i talk smack i look like an idiot after. so i tend to stay away from it.