PDA

View Full Version : Pat White = JaMarcus Russell 2.0

dolphinsfan90
12-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Title says all, and despite the Dolphins won, he was the trash of the game.

SebasMiamiFan
12-06-2009, 09:46 PM
You're not serious, right? He hasn't done anything. I don't have an opinion of him. Russel just sucks.

Canadianfishfan
12-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Im not going to jump on any train criticizing or lauding white.

I think he needs to sit and learn though. I think he needs to hit the weight room.

Like most rookies.. I'll reserve judgement until his 3rd season.

One thing for sure... Im not a fan of the WildPat. i just don't think we need if if we're not going to let him throw out of it.

MiamiDolfan85
12-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Pat White being compared to JaMarcus Russell is WAY off.Russell was actually EXPECTED to fail.

Pat's play has just been filled with unsatisfaction.

SRM
12-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Russell has like 85 lbs on him :lol:

dolphinsfan90
He fumbled the snap for a loss of 15 yards in the first quarter and Ricky had to save the play.

Gonzo
A #1 overall compared to a second round reach? Wha? I hated the pick as much as the next guy, but the comparison is nonsense.

EvilDylan
12-06-2009, 09:52 PM
He fumbled the snap for a loss of 15 yards in the first quarter and Ricky had to save the play.

No he didn't he made a bad pitch. Did you even watch the game or are you going off of hearsay?

Way to make a first impression.

Howard Stern
12-06-2009, 09:56 PM
He fumbled the snap? Are you retarded?

He doesn't look impressive, but he needs a year or two. Besides, we are stuck with him, so better off cheering him on than talking ****. Give the kid some time to get used to the NFL.

Clipse
12-06-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm not the type to call someone a bust or savior in their rookie year, it's complete nonsense to do so. I certainly wasn't a fan of the pick, but from everything I have seen from white, he's a playmaker and dangerous in the open space. Pat White needs to hit the weight room. I think he can turn into a playmaker WR/QB/HB type of X-Factor. If they really are keeping this guy as just a QB, then in the end, I think it will turn out to be a busted pick. But I just can't see the trifecta being that stupid. I'll give it a few years to see what comes of White, he can have some success as a multi position type of player, but not as just a QB imo.

SQuinn17
12-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Worst post I've ever read on here. Please excuse yourself from further embarrassment and don't post on here again. Jamarcus Russel to Pat White? How? Why? Russel is a slob and a d-bag with no work ethic and Pat White's college career was 10 times what Russel's was. Guy plays 2 snaps a game and he's getting comparisons like this? Be serious.