PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Thinks that Pats-Fins Game was Fixed/Predetermined

BenchFiedler
12-08-2009, 08:49 PM
First of all, I have to say that I'm a Die-hard fan and I'm happy with that win..

But...Something is not right ...Something that does not make sense

The Patriots came out with 0 points twice in the red zone against a weak dolphins secondary.

Tom Brady injury rumors on wednesday and he injured his finger 2 days later on Friday - What a coincidence !!!

I can also say the Dolphins/Saints game could be fixed where Camarillo was called for an Illegal forward pass and Sharper clearly fumbled

I'm not saying that the NFL is becoming like WWE, but something is fishy !!

ArmyFin7
12-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I'll respond as soon as I locate my tin-foil hat.....

JCane
12-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Dude didn't they go for it on 4th down in the red zone? This is the NFL. Kick your field goal and take your points. Kicking a field goal prevents you from posting this thread.

TheDon74
12-08-2009, 08:59 PM
:foundout::tumbleweed::crazy::rolleyes2: (I had no words)

Bopkin02
12-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I used to think like that, and sometimes I (amusingly)entertain the thought of rigging- how about Elway's story book finish? The Manning brothers win back-to-back Super Bowls. What if the Vikings are Favre win the Super Bowl this year? What a story that would be. How about the Dolphins choke of the last game in NE of the 2002 season? Anyone who watched that would have to have thought that Miami was trying to throw that game the way they botched it. It wasn't believable that every aspect of a team would collapse in 4 minutes time.
We can always talk about rig-jobs here and there, but I don't like to go down that road, generally. It's fun to muse about, but can you imagine how hard it would be to keep a fixed game under wraps with all the people that would have to be involved.