PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin fans watch your backs Goodell is up to no good

Lorenzo Rules
12-09-2009, 03:57 PM
I was on another website and I dont know if I can post it but your beloved NFL commissioner has issued a new edict and it involves our stadium.

Goodell has made some comments on not having anymore super bowls in Miami because of the newer stadiums going up and SO this birdbrain has issued a edict to the Miami dolpphins to fix your stadium or else

dont be suprise to see goodell to try and move the dolphins to .L.A instead of jacksonville.
he said Goodell wants to move the dolphins team to London if attendence doesnt skyrocket .

So none of this is a sure thing but the posibities are there because Goodell seems to have a vendetta against Miami so watch your backs . Something is around the corner but maybe it was just wishfull thinking on Goodells part.

anyways Goodell is being real sneaky and It shouldnt suprise fin fans that Miami is the target of his wrath

PhinzN703
12-09-2009, 03:59 PM
:wacky:

CaSh
12-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Sike.

Wildbill3
12-09-2009, 04:04 PM
sigh well as far as this goes having the superbowl in maimi doesn't mean squat to me unless the dolphins were playing in the superbowl in maimi.

23EmilioVasquez
12-09-2009, 04:14 PM
what

Shula's Legacy
12-09-2009, 04:22 PM
wow

truedolfan57
12-09-2009, 04:28 PM
what

wow
well said.

SQuinn17
12-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Moving the team from Miami to London? Yah Goddell hates us soooo much that he just moved the Pro Bowl down here.

syborg
12-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Bone head post. . slow day was it?

ckparrothead
12-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Empty threat.

Mike Dee is a smart son of a gun. He wouldn't have come down here if he thought Miami was on the outs and set to move to LA.

JC
12-09-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm not a big fan of Goodell either but I'm not sure he's going to try to move the franchise just because he wants to. The team would ultimately have to decide on that, meaning Stephen Ross would most likely consult with his other owners/the coaches to see the best option would be.

We are not at risk I don't think.

DefensiveEnd76
12-09-2009, 04:37 PM
When Goodell first started his job I thought he'd be good for the NFL. But for a long time now I have thought the guy is an idiot who caters to people like Jerry Jones etc.

dolpns13
12-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Goddell has no say in who moves where.. He can influence all he wants but he cannot force a thing and certainly cant force an owner to move a franchise anywhere. He's an idiot and I as well liked him at first but he sure as hell is ruining the game IMO... He does have say in where a superbowl will be played and in that sense of Ross wants a superbowl he better make the necessary upgrades. It is funny how suddenly he wants these upgrades as if it is dire while Miami had a superbowl no less than 2 years ago.

tcdrover
12-09-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm sure that Goodell isn't too happy that we beat his two favorite teams, the Pats & the jests, but this is crazy.

It reminds me of that Mel Gibson movie Conspiracy theory... :D

Mozark_Finfan
12-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Jacksonville and Minnesota are most likely to move, both have serious issues in their own cities. Miami is in a great situation and isn't going anywhere. Our stadium might not be the best but who can compete with Miami weather and nightlife in January or February?

67Stang
12-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Me and Goodell had lunch today at the local Taco Bell, he assured me in writing on a Taco Bell napkin that he has no intensions of moving the Dolphins. He also told me he beleives in ghosts, Santa Clause, but not the Easter Bunny. He then proceeded to have 2 challupas, a fully loaded potatoe burrito, a nacho bellgrande, and an ex-large diet coke. He then put on the sumbrero he confinscated from Ochocinco and proceded out the door, was picked up by a midget in a 1974 Ford Pinto and headed West. You can read about it on the same "website" mentioned in the original post. I have the napkin and will sue if he pushes the issue.

Yamilo
12-09-2009, 04:56 PM
I've been to every home game this year (season tickets duh), and every single game looked sold out to me, even the Bucs game the stadium looked full. What the hell is this guy talking about?

Tunaphish429
12-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Yea I read about this..Goodall is just saying he wants Miami to upgrade the stadium...

Which Ross is already looking into...Miami Dolphins are going no where..

There will never be a team in London..and LA has not even built a stadium yet..

Teams only move if they have no attendence and they have a crap stadium..

Our stadium is worse than some of the start of the Art ones that were just built...Well no Duh...

72champagne
12-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Not a chance. Serena would shove a football down his throat.