PDA

View Full Version : OMG...Why are you giving up?



finsrclowns
11-11-2003, 09:30 PM
It's no fun to kick a dead dog...suck it up boys! Look at the menu of lame threads; next year's draft and free agents, new coaches, why you are 6 point favorites, blah blah blah. So you got smacked. It happens. YOU'RE STILL VERY MUCH IN THE PLAYOFF RACE. Wow. I thought for a minute I was back at the Buffalo Range, another wake in progress.:rolleyes:

Fisticuff
11-11-2003, 09:34 PM
if we had a QB/WR i'd be happy.

teams know we don't have a QB who can throw/move... teams know they can cover chambers and have no fear of anyone else.

teams know... and WE know they'll stick 9 men in the box. NT sucks as an OC... you would think he'd take advantage of that or somehow tr and come up with something.

so many things wrong... i'll hope and watch every game with 100% confidence we'll win. but if we do lose i'll no longer have that dissapointment i usually have during the week.

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns
It's no fun to kick a dead dog

It's no fun to root for one either.

ARealFinsFan
11-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Then Don't.

Fresh
11-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Blueprint_21
if we had a QB/WR i'd be happy.

teams know we don't have a QB who can throw/move... teams know they can cover chambers and have no fear of anyone else.


Yup, which is why we need Kevin Johnson to come in and be the #2. He is prone to get open often, and has solid hands. The perfect compliment for 84.

finsrclowns
11-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Blueprint_21
if we had a QB/WR i'd be happy.

teams know we don't have a QB who can throw/move... teams know they can cover chambers and have no fear of anyone else.

teams know... and WE know they'll stick 9 men in the box. NT sucks as an OC... you would think he'd take advantage of that or somehow tr and come up with something.

so many things wrong... i'll hope and watch every game with 100% confidence we'll win. but if we do lose i'll no longer have that dissapointment i usually have during the week.

:sosad:

Da 'Fins
11-11-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns
It's no fun to kick a dead dog...suck it up boys! Look at the menu of lame threads; next year's draft and free agents, new coaches, why you are 6 point favorites, blah blah blah. So you got smacked. It happens. YOU'RE STILL VERY MUCH IN THE PLAYOFF RACE. Wow. I thought for a minute I was back at the Buffalo Range, another wake in progress.:rolleyes:

Do you know anything of the history of this team? Those who know this team know the inevitable - that the best they can hope for is an early round playoff blowout!

If this team had been 3-13 the last two years, no one would complain. We wouldn't know what this team was capable of and there would be tons of hope. But, those who follow this team closely - witnessed something this past Sunday and 3 out of the last 4 weeks that was virtually IDENTICAL to what has taken place ad infinitum the last six years.

It's not about not cheering for the team. We all want the same thing: the Super Bowl. But, we all know, this team isn't going to get there unless a miracle happens to the OL; the offensive and defensive coordinators; and the inspiration of the coach.

Given those miracles are as likely as my winning $150M lottery, we choose to look to the future of the team - to see if there is hope for next year - something that will bring GENUINE hope, not "bury your head in the sand" hope!

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Then Don't.

I'll give your suggestion all the consideration it deserves.

There, that was enough.

:rolleyes:

ARealFinsFan
11-11-2003, 09:59 PM
You actually considered it...........

Give your Name, Social Security Number, and shoe size to the conducter....because if this wagon gets going I don't want you on.

finsrclowns
11-11-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Da 'Fins


Do you know anything of the history of this team? Those who know this team know the inevitable - that the best they can hope for is an early round playoff blowout!



Hey I'm a Red Sox fan, don't start! There's nothing inevitable about any game in the NFL. Just ask my bookie!:D Right now the only "dominant" teams in the NFL are the team that just waxed you, and the Chiefs. But both those teams are one key injury away from being just very good, and therefore very beatable. You have a SB caliber D. That's 2/3 of the battle. If you go back to Fiedler and the ugly boring style you know so well you'll be right in the mix. Hell, how much different would things be if there's no infield for the NE game and Mare makes the kick? But don't listen to me, I still think the Bills are in it and we're 4-5!:cry:

ZOD
11-11-2003, 10:05 PM
Somehow I knew you two would find each other. :D

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 10:07 PM
kick the dog all you want...season's over fellas, even if you make the playoffs, you're just delaying the inevitable

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
You actually considered it...........

Give your Name, Social Security Number, and shoe size to the conducter....because if this wagon gets going I don't want you on.

I hope you understand that 1)I have been "on the bandwagon" most likely longer than you've been alive and 2)I don't give a flying fart what you want.

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
kick the dog all you want...season's over fellas, even if you make the playoffs, you're just delaying the inevitable

Thanks, but we already knew it and DON'T need obnoxious crowing from fans of another underachieving, perennially disappointing team to remind us.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Thanks, but we already knew it and DON'T need obnoxious crowing from fans of another underachieving, perennially disappointing team to remind us. apparently there are some who DON'T know, now aren't there buddy?
btw, I have no delusions about the Bills...hopefully we'll finish 5-11(our last win coming against you) and get a good draft, and fire GW and KG

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
apparently there are some who DON'T know, now aren't there buddy?

We'll talk to them ourselves, without your unwanted help.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


We'll talk to them ourselves, without your unwanted help.
Really?...well while you're at it, why don't you grab a spoon and eat my a$$:lol:

rickykicks@$$
11-11-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Hey I'm a Red Sox fan, don't start! There's nothing inevitable about any game in the NFL. Just ask my bookie!:D Right now the only "dominant" teams in the NFL are the team that just waxed you, and the Chiefs. But both those teams are one key injury away from being just very good, and therefore very beatable. You have a SB caliber D. That's 2/3 of the battle. If you go back to Fiedler and the ugly boring style you know so well you'll be right in the mix. Hell, how much different would things be if there's no infield for the NE game and Mare makes the kick? But don't listen to me, I still think the Bills are in it and we're 4-5!:cry:

Have you seen our "SB-D" the last two weeks ? If that is SB caliber D, then I'd hate to see a bad D. We have without exaggeration the worst O-line in the league. It's not the QB,RB Recv,TE or FB's the line is simply pitiful, plus Dave is worse then the O-line. " How much different would the season be if there were no dirt infield" Welcome to the world of a Dolphin fan, IF.....!
IF.........? My God, Good teams don't say IF, THEY JUST WIN! Do you think when NE lost all there players this year that was their attitude? IF WE WERE ANYGOOD WE WOULD HAVE WON THE LAST TWO WEEKS, AND NOT SAYING IF.

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Really?...well while you're at it, why don't you grab a spoon and eat my a$$:lol:

Because 1)it's too nasty, 2)there's way too much of it and 3)if I did, there'd be nothing left of you.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Hey I'm a Red Sox fan, don't start! There's nothing inevitable about any game in the NFL. Just ask my bookie!:D Right now the only "dominant" teams in the NFL are the team that just waxed you, and the Chiefs. But both those teams are one key injury away from being just very good, and therefore very beatable. You have a SB caliber D. That's 2/3 of the battle. If you go back to Fiedler and the ugly boring style you know so well you'll be right in the mix. Hell, how much different would things be if there's no infield for the NE game and Mare makes the kick? But don't listen to me, I still think the Bills are in it and we're 4-5!:cry:
Sorry man, but we're not in it...If Donahoe gets KJ(he's talking with him about a 2-4 year deal), then maybe we have a slight chance. We're ultimately screwed though. Whoever gets the 6th seed in the AFC is jailbait

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Because 1)it's too nasty, 2)there's way too much of it and 3)if I did, there'd be nothing left of you. Props on the comeback:lol:

Still, you need to calm down DikRider;)

Denny
11-11-2003, 10:48 PM
I am sick of these people coming on our board with derogative handles and yet our moderators are more concerned about anti Jay Fiedler rhetoric. Why dont moderators prevent these types of handles????

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Props on the comeback:lol:

Still, you need to calm down DikRider;)

Ooooh, I've NEVER heard that lame, juvenile, idiotic, desperately witless insult before...

:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Ooooh, I've NEVER heard that lame, juvenile, idiotic, desperately witless insult before...

:rolleyes:
there's always a first time:D

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Denny
I am sick of these people coming on our board with derogative handles and yet our moderators are more concerned about anti Jay Fiedler rhetoric. Why dont moderators prevent these types of handles????
maybe if you cry about it some more they'll here ya;)

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

there's always a first time:D

For most. When will yours be? Should we take up a collection and send you to Tijuana?

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


For most. When will yours be? Should we take up a collection and send you to Tijuana? aww, why so upset Rik?...you do realize telling me to go away won't make it happen, right? I'll be here every step of the Dolphins demise, laughing at you(regardless of how bad the Bills are).:tongue:

Denny
11-11-2003, 11:01 PM
Circle jerk wagons,


17-7 STFU

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
aww, why so upset Rik?...you do realize telling me to go away won't make it happen, right? I'll be here every step of the Dolphins demise, laughing at you(regardless of how bad the Bills are).:tongue:

You've jumped to the wrong conclusion, which was inevitable given your general lack of intellectual capacity.
I am far from upset, I am simply registering the very justified disgust with a loathsome, pitiful creature such as yourself that any normal human would feel.
And yes, I am sure you will be there. Like cancer, AIDS, misquitos and all the other invariable ills of the world that of which we can't seem to be rid.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Denny
Circle jerk wagons,


17-7 STFU
In what month again?
you hardly ever lose in September....do it in December and I'll give you props

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


You've jumped to the wrong conclusion, which was inevitable given your general lack of intellectual capacity.
I am far from upset, I am simply registering the very justified disgust with a loathsome, pitiful creature such as yourself that any normal human would feel.
And yes, I am sure you will be there. Like cancer, AIDS, misquitos and all the other invariable ills of the world that of which we can't seem to be rid.
now that hurts my feelings:lol:
You are upset, and you can't hide it. For example, comparing me to AIDS, Cancer, and calling me a pitiful creature--because I root for a different football team than you. Good one:lol:

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

In what month again?
you hardly ever lose in September....do it in December and I'll give you props

Hmmm...we beat you in JANUARY in 98, in December in Buffalo in 2000 and in December in 2001. Apparently we simply hardly ever lose to Buffalo anymore. Period.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Hmmm...we beat you in JANUARY in 98, in December in Buffalo in 2000 and in December in 2001. Apparently we simply hardly ever lose to Buffalo anymore. Period. convenient how you left out last year's blowout:lol:

ARealFinsFan
11-11-2003, 11:10 PM
Hey Rik........

So when are you getting off the wagon?

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

now that hurts my feelings

You can't hurt what doesn't exist.
And I am unsurprised that your mental acuity is so slight that you think I pity you because of the team for which you root. Let me state it once more for you, in simple terms that even someone like you might understand: I DON'T GO TO OTHER TEAM'S BOARDS AND GLOAT BECAUSE IT'S CLASSLESS, STUPID AND JUVENILE. You choose to engage in classless, stupid and juvenile behavior, and then obnoxiously crow that you won't stop it no matter what.
You're a sad, silly little boy.

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Hey Rik........

So when are you getting off the wagon?

I've never been on the wagon...I see nothing wrong with taking a drink now and then.

DOLFANMIKE
11-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns
It's no fun to kick a dead dog...suck it up boys! Look at the menu of lame threads; next year's draft and free agents, new coaches, why you are 6 point favorites, blah blah blah. So you got smacked. It happens. YOU'RE STILL VERY MUCH IN THE PLAYOFF RACE. Wow. I thought for a minute I was back at the Buffalo Range, another wake in progress.:rolleyes:

I hear ya. You'd think we were winless. We lost 3 very close games and got one tailbeating. The world isn't coming to and end.......yet.

I'm hoping for a strong performance this weekend, but with our injury situation we'll have to wait and see.

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
convenient how you left out last year's blowout:lol:

Just as convenient as you forgetting about all your recent losses to the Dolphins. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and chalk it up to your juvenile attention span rather than ill intent.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Just as convenient as you forgetting about all your recent losses to the Dolphins. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and chalk it up to your juvenile attention span rather than ill intent. When did I forget those losses?:confused:
anyone?...bueller?

ARealFinsFan
11-11-2003, 11:17 PM
Hey Rik, this team is doing very serious damage to my liver, how do you cope?

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
When did I forget those losses?:confused:
anyone?...bueller?

So now you've even forgotten when you forgot? Gosh, it's worse than I thought.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


You can't hurt what doesn't exist.
And I am unsurprised that your mental acuity is so slight that you think I pity you because of the team for which you root. Let me state it once more for you, in simple terms that even someone like you might understand: I DON'T GO TO OTHER TEAM'S BOARDS AND GLOAT BECAUSE IT'S CLASSLESS, STUPID AND JUVENILE. You choose to engage in classless, stupid and juvenile behavior, and then obnoxiously crow that you won't stop it no matter what.
You're a sad, silly little boy.
I'm being called a "sad silly boy" by some poor sap on a message board...whatever shall I do? You got an attitude problem Richard, I hope your'e not one of those finfans that beats his wife and kids after each loss:lol:

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Hey Rik, this team is doing very serious damage to my liver, how do you cope?

I work out a lot...the endorphines keep me from getting overly depressed.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


So now you've even forgotten when you forgot? Gosh, it's worse than I thought.
You're a sad, silly old man:lol:

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I'm being called a "sad silly boy" by some poor sap on a message board...whatever shall I do?

Suicide is painless. Or so I hear.

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I hope your'e not one of those finfans that beats his wife and kids after each loss

I bet I know what you beat after each Dolphin loss.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Suicide is painless. Or so I hear. after you:D

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


I bet I know what you beat after each Dolphin loss.
Hey rik, seventh grade called, they said they want their jokes back:rolleyes:

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
after you:D

That would be what we call projection. I'm not the one whose life is so wrapped up in a loser football team that I have to hang out at my rival team's message board to assuage my ego because my team sucks so badly.

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Hey rik, seventh grade called, they said they want their jokes back:rolleyes:

I guess you'll find out if that's true when you get to seventh grade, huh?

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


That would be what we call projection. I'm not the one whose life is so wrapped up in a loser football team that I have to hang out at my rival team's message board to assuage my ego because my team sucks so badly. sucks so badly?..last I checked you were only 1 game ahead of us, and don't look now, but December is coming:lol:

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
sucks so badly?..last I checked you were only 1 game ahead of us, and don't look now, but December is coming:lol:

Yes it is...and so is the pass rush.
I hear that the city of Buffalo has a job for Bledsoe in the offseason...in the park, as a resting place for pigeons.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Yes it is...and so is the pass rush.
I hear that the city of Buffalo has a job for Bledsoe in the offseason...in the park, as a resting place for pigeons.
oh good, he can use Griese as a reference:lol:

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

oh good, he can use Griese as a reference:lol:

Ah, yet more unoriginality from the unwanted juvenile gate-crasher. You could at least pretend to be witty.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Ah, yet more unoriginality from the unwanted juvenile gate-crasher. You could at least pretend to be witty.
in other words, you're out of comebacks?:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Ah, yet more unoriginality from the unwanted juvenile gate-crasher. You could at least pretend to be witty.
not witty, huh?...it played off your lame joke, so I guess you are witless too. Self-smacker

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

in other words, you're out of comebacks?:rolleyes:

One wonders if you're truly stupid enough to not realize that saying "No you are" isn't a comeback?

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

not witty, huh?...it played off your lame joke, so I guess you are witless too. Self-smacker

Hearing a witless, prating jackass like you call ANYTHING that ANYONE else says "lame" is truly humorous.

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


One wonders if you're truly stupid enough to not realize that saying "No you are" isn't a comeback?
a post without the "juvenile" comeback?...I didn't think you had it in you...talk about unoriginality :rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
11-11-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Hearing a witless, prating jackass like you call ANYTHING that ANYONE else says "lame" is truly humorous.
Hi kettle, you're black.
Your sheer endurance on such a trivial argument(just think how it was started) is LAME.

Rick 1966
11-11-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Hi kettle, you're black.
Your sheer endurance on such a trivial argument(just think how it was started) is LAME.

It was started because you and your worthless team are so incredibly pitiful that the only way you can make yourself feel better about you or them is to come to our board and try to make us feel worse about our team.

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by RikWriter


It was started because you and your worthless team are so incredibly pitiful that the only way you can make yourself feel better about you or them is to come to our board and try to make us feel worse about our team.
No, we just see things differently. I prefer to converse more with rival fans, then fellow fans...more interesting conversation, if you must know.

Rick 1966
11-12-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

No, we just see things differently. I prefer to converse more with rival fans, then fellow fans...more interesting conversation, if you must know.

No, if that were so you would be more like Clump. You're not. You do not "converse," you taunt. I saw direct evidence during the Titans loss. One post after another of taunting, mocking and smileys. No "conversation," no exchange of views with the fans of different teams, just plain taunting.

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by RikWriter


No, if that were so you would be more like Clump. You're not. You do not "converse," you taunt. I saw direct evidence during the Titans loss. One post after another of taunting, mocking and smileys. No "conversation," no exchange of views with the fans of different teams, just plain taunting. Wrong, you just take it the wrong way...in those same posts I bashed the Bills, said you guys were better. I say nothing in the main forum with malicious intent, and most people(including the mods) understand that.

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by RikWriter


No, if that were so you would be more like Clump. You're not. You do not "converse," you taunt. I saw direct evidence during the Titans loss. One post after another of taunting, mocking and smileys. No "conversation," no exchange of views with the fans of different teams, just plain taunting.
and please, Clump taunts a little with every post too, but most of the finfans know that he is just having fun with you guys

DOLPHAN1
11-12-2003, 12:23 AM
well, now. i feel i'm a better person for having read ALL FIVE PAGES of that....

Rick 1966
11-12-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Wrong, you just take it the wrong way

No, you just meant it the wrong way. Don't assume that everyone you deal with is as stupid as you.

zach13
11-12-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

and please, Clump taunts a little with every post too, but most of the finfans know that he is just having fun with you guys

Not me I HATE YOU ALL!!!!:evil:

:tongue: :jk:

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


No, you just meant it the wrong way. Don't assume that everyone you deal with is as stupid as you.
wow...you're still going on this rediculous crusade of "I know you are, but what am I?":lol:

Rick 1966
11-12-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

wow...you're still going on this rediculous crusade of "I know you are, but what am I?":lol:

Look up hypocrite in the dictionary and I am fairly certain your picture will be there.
And btw, for your future edification, it's "ridiculous." When you get to junior high, I'm sure they'll attempt to teach you such difficult spelling words.

dolfan06
11-12-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Look up hypocrite in the dictionary and I am fairly certain your picture will be there.
And btw, for your future edification, it's "ridiculous." When you get to junior high, I'm sure they'll attempt to teach you such difficult spelling words. and C-jerk claims to be a college student!?:rolleyes:

Marino1983
11-12-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

In what month again?
you hardly ever lose in September....do it in December and I'll give you props




And c-JERK ,, with the only bit of billy goat fan smack left after yet another projected win over the BOYS,,, falls into the LOSS category,,, stands up in her highchair and spews "do it in December" ...... :lol:

You have my undesputed vote for @$$ clown of F-H !!

:spit:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-12-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


It was started because you and your worthless team are so incredibly pitiful that the only way you can make yourself feel better about you or them is to come to our board and try to make us feel worse about our team.


Hey Rik, c-JERK is a full fledged masochist ... She has soooooooo many scars from being clubbed and bashed by Dolphin fans, a nickname of scarface would be appropriate ... :spit:

For c-JERK,, intelligence is not a beacon that shines to the heavens.... In her case, it is more like a (striker) that would be used to light a torch !!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





And c-JERK ,, with the only bit of billy goat fan smack left after yet another projected win over the BOYS,,, falls into the LOSS category,,, stands up in her highchair and spews "do it in December" ...... :lol:

You have my undesputed vote for @$$ clown of F-H !!

:spit:

Marino1983
no, I would never take that title from you M83:lol:

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983



Hey Rik, c-JERK is a full fledged masochist ... She has soooooooo many scars from being clubbed and bashed by Dolphin fans, a nickname of scarface would be appropriate ... :spit:

For c-JERK,, intelligence is not a beacon that shines to the heavens.... In her case, it is more like a (striker) that would be used to light a torch !!

:roflmao:

Marino1983
this coming from the bitch of of his own forum?...take a look at the threads buddy, WC is embarrassing you, and we're just enjoying the show:eat:

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
and C-jerk claims to be a college student!?:rolleyes: yes, and we all know you never never use incorrect spelling on here, right?:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by RikWriter


Look up hypocrite in the dictionary and I am fairly certain your picture will be there.
And btw, for your future edification, it's "ridiculous." When you get to junior high, I'm sure they'll attempt to teach you such difficult spelling words. Now you're using spelling comebacks, which are very desperate...who hasn't misspelled a word here at one point or another? I'm still trying to figure out why you're on my nuts:confused:

Rick 1966
11-12-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I'm still trying to figure out why you're on my nuts

Wishful thinking on your part.

Marino1983
11-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

this coming from the bitch of of his own forum?...take a look at the threads buddy, WC is embarrassing you, and we're just enjoying the show:eat:




Are you going to embarrass your imbecilic self AGAIN c-JERK ? I already made you look like the stupid @$$ you obviously ARE months ago ....


You are like a bad song c-JERK ... And a news flash girly BOY,, no ONE is listening !!

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Are you going to embarrass your imbecilic self AGAIN c-JERK ? I already made you look like the stupid @$$ you obviously ARE months ago ....


You are like a bad song c-JERK ... And a news flash girly BOY,, no ONE is listening !!

:spit:

:roflmao:

Marino1983
"And a news flash girly BOY,, no ONE is listening !!"
well apparently you are numbnuts!!!
:lol: ...my god you're so stupid:lol:

Marino1983
11-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

"And a news flash girly BOY,, no ONE is listening !!"
well apparently you are numbnuts!!!
:lol: ...my god you're so stupid:lol:




Reading comprehension not required at your elementary school, ole double jointed one ?

I was generalizing moron !! :rolleyes:

Your attempts at "smack" grow more desperate every second c-JERK ....

:spit:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Reading comprehension not required at your elementary school, ole double jointed one ?

I was generalizing moron !! :rolleyes:

Your attempts at "smack" grow more desperate every second c-JERK ....

:spit:

Marino1983 temper temper temper:lol:
you set yourself up with that generalization, now you're trying to cover your ***;)

dolfan06
11-13-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

ole double jointed one ?

Marino1983 M83, don't forget the hand grips he has on his ears!;)

finsrclowns
11-28-2003, 10:39 AM
Guess I was right about you and wrong about us. Too bad it's not the reverse. What a difference a couple weeks makes. After your performance yesterday the sound you hear is a large # of "loyal" fin fans making the long climb back onto the bandwagon.

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by finsrclowns
Guess I was right about you and wrong about us. Too bad it's not the reverse. What a difference a couple weeks makes. After your performance yesterday the sound you hear is a large # of "loyal" fin fans making the long climb back onto the bandwagon.




:confused: But that is the nature of YOUR impeccably STUPID fan base @$$clown !! Logging onto F-H by the droves before the season started and leaving just 2 or 3 of YOUR transexual fan base morons behind for OUR target practice ....

Thanks again for playing @$$clown ....

:wave:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
11-28-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





:confused: But that is the nature of YOUR impeccably STUPID fan base @$$clown !! Logging onto F-H by the droves before the season started and leaving just 2 or 3 of YOUR transexual fan base morons behind for OUR target practice ....

Thanks again for playing @$$clown ....

:wave:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

See now that's more like the arrogant, smack talking front runner's that we love to hate. Two weeks ago every thread on FH was "possible lists of replacement coaches" and "2004 draft" and "our line sucks" and "why the season is over". Target practice for you? HAHA. You guys were too busy beating yourselves up and crying in your fish soup. Now half are still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Great fans!

dolfan06
11-28-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


See now that's more like the arrogant, smack talking front runner's that we love to hate. Two weeks ago every thread on FH was "possible lists of replacement coaches" and "2004 draft" and "our line sucks" and "why the season is over". Target practice for you? HAHA. You guys were too busy beating yourselves up and crying in your fish soup. Now half are still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Great fans! you're kidding right. seems like you don't have a clue about this team. i'll bet if you went back and checked all the posts you would find that 99% of the ones that wanted to get rid of the coaches were the ones that backed griese. i'm not saying thet were wrong, but they had to blame the reason we wer're losing on somebody.
you must not have seen the game yesterday, or i don't know if you have ever really seen a game at pro player. i've been their twice, once they won and once they lost, but in the forth quarter you can't even talk to the person next to you its so loud. i know we were louder than san diego, in phoenix, i was there too!:tongue:

finsrclowns
11-28-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you're kidding right. seems like you don't have a clue about this team. i'll bet if you went back and checked all the posts you would find that 99% of the ones that wanted to get rid of the coaches were the ones that backed griese. i'm not saying thet were wrong, but they had to blame the reason we wer're losing on somebody.
you must not have seen the game yesterday, or i don't know if you have ever really seen a game at pro player. i've been their twice, once they won and once they lost, but in the forth quarter you can't even talk to the person next to you its so loud. i know we were louder than san diego, in phoenix, i was there too!:tongue:

My bad! It was only the GRIESE fans that were ready to pack it in 2 weeks ago. :lol: If that's true they must have been the only members posting or more likely you're simply in denial of what this place was like. Whatever. It's easy to be loud when you're up 3 TD's in the 4th on a nationally televised game. Rest assured those same people hooting and hollering yesterday would have been long gone and beating the traffic home if the score was reversed. Face it, the vast majority of Fin fans have about as fair weather as a south Florida afternoon.

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


See now that's more like the arrogant, smack talking front runner's that we love to hate. Two weeks ago every thread on FH was "possible lists of replacement coaches" and "2004 draft" and "our line sucks" and "why the season is over". Target practice for you? HAHA. You guys were too busy beating yourselves up and crying in your fish soup. Now half are still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Great fans!




:rolleyes: You just described the billy goat fan base to a T dumb@$$ !! And this shows why I despise your team, organization, and complete fan base..... :D

99% of all the B-S posted by YOU and your fan base HERE and all the other wildebeest m-b's were of how great the goats were going to be this year and that the Dolphins should just fold their tent up and forfeit their games against Barfalo !! :roflmao:

"List of h-c replacements" :roflmao:,,, on bfz alone their must be 5 or 10 threads DAILY since the Dolphins beat your grass munching @$$es on how G Williams sucks and needs replaced !!!!

And thank YOU for playing AGAIN,,,,, @$$CLOWN .............

:wave:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


My bad! It was only the GRIESE fans that were ready to pack it in 2 weeks ago. :lol: If that's true they must have been the only members posting or more likely you're simply in denial of what this place was like. Whatever. It's easy to be loud when you're up 3 TD's in the 4th on a nationally televised game. Rest assured those same people hooting and hollering yesterday would have been long gone and beating the traffic home if the score was reversed. Face it, the vast majority of Fin fans have about as fair weather as a south Florida afternoon.




Man you win the moronic clueless award .....:goof: Before you pass judgement on the Dolphin fan base maybe you should take a very long look at the billy goat fan base of LOSERS ......

YOU, just like that pathetic joke of a team you support (the billy goats) are about smack worthy as the chances of YOUR goats going 500 this season !!! :roflmao:

The imbecilic posts (from morons like YOU @$$clown) that stunk up this web site until your teams embarrassment Sept 21, show exactly why the bandwagon starts and ENDS in W NY !!!

Face it @$$clown when it comes to crying fair weather fans YOUR fan base get's the lombardi trophy :spit: ... And that is the ONLY trophy the lower 40 grass munchers will ever receive ...


Have a nice LOSING season DUMB@$$ ...


:wave:

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you're kidding right. seems like you don't have a clue about this team. i'll bet if you went back and checked all the posts you would find that 99% of the ones that wanted to get rid of the coaches were the ones that backed griese. i'm not saying thet were wrong, but they had to blame the reason we wer're losing on somebody.
you must not have seen the game yesterday, or i don't know if you have ever really seen a game at pro player. i've been their twice, once they won and once they lost, but in the forth quarter you can't even talk to the person next to you its so loud. i know we were louder than san diego, in phoenix, i was there too!:tongue:



:roflmao: Hey 06 when does a billy goat sh!t slurper have a clue about anything ??

Except of course they do know how to LOSE !!

:lol:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
11-28-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




:roflmao: Hey 06 when does a billy goat sh!t slurper have a clue about anything ??

Except of course they do know how to LOSE !!

:lol:

Marino1983 :booty: :monkeyl: :bry:

dolfan06
11-28-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns
hey clown, why don't you take your crap to a bills board, you'll find plenty of losers that won't make you look like an idiot!:yell:

finsrclowns
11-28-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
hey clown, why don't you take your crap to a bills board, you'll find plenty of losers that won't make you look like an idiot!:yell:

Too funny! Read this entire thread. I was telling Fin fans 2 weeks ago the season wasn't over FOR YOU and basically got no one on this board to agree. Now you win a couple games and I'm posting crap. :sleep: Take a long look in the mirror and you'll see who the idiot is!:lol: I'm out.

dolfan06
11-28-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Too funny! Read this entire thread. I was telling Fin fans 2 weeks ago the season wasn't over FOR YOU and basically got no one on this board to agree. Now you win a couple games and I'm posting crap. :sleep: Take a long look in the mirror and you'll see who the idiot is!:lol: I'm out. you are bozo, i never once said the season was over and if you could read, you would know i've just been waiting for fiedler to come back. if you haven't noticed the whole damn team plays better when he's in there. and because of his mobility he makes the whole team look better!:tongue:

finsrclowns
11-28-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you are bozo, i never once said the season was over and if you could read, you would know i've just been waiting for fiedler to come back. if you haven't noticed the whole damn team plays better when he's in there. and because of his mobility he makes the whole team look better!:tongue:

This thread wasn't about you dulfan, it was about an entire board with lame giveup threads. As I said read it again. If you can't read, have your husband read it to you, assuming he can read. I also said you would be fine if Fiedler was reinserted in the lineup. But December IS coming......:evil:

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


This thread wasn't about you dulfan, it was about an entire board with lame giveup threads. As I said read it again. If you can't read, have your husband read it to you, assuming he can read. I also said you would be fine if Fiedler was reinserted in the lineup. But December IS coming......:evil:




Now there is some good smack ...... :roflmao:

Hey @$$CLOWN, just why in the hell would ANYONE care about what YOUR opinions of the Miami Dolphins are ?

As far as having husbands,,,, :eek: YOU are confused,, this isn't a billy goat m-b... The homosexual m-b's are all about YOUR powder blue, knee pad wearing Barfalo billy goats and lobotomized fan base ... :evil:

Yes December is coming and for your :laughat:--> team also the broom !!!

Have a nice time in the AFC East basement AGAIN .....

:spit:

:wave:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
11-28-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983





Now there is some good smack ...... :roflmao:

Hey @$$CLOWN, just why in the hell would ANYONE care about what YOUR opinions of the Miami Dolphins are ?

As far as having husbands,,,, :eek: YOU are confused,, this isn't a billy goat m-b... The homosexual m-b's are all about YOUR powder blue, knee pad wearing Barfalo billy goats and lobotomized fan base ... :evil:

Yes December is coming and for your :laughat:--> team also the broom !!!

Have a nice time in the AFC East basement AGAIN .....

:spit:

:wave:

Marino1983

Clever Danny girl! Here I'll throw some chum over the side of the boat for you to feed on! OOPS! WATCH OUT FOR THE BIG GAFF ON the 21st! :chuckle:

Marino1983
11-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Can YOU say ,,,,,, punt ?

No doubt that YOU are a sh!t sniffer fan @$$clown...

Even the lame attempts at a comeback suffer even MORE when you support the W NY 4 CHOKERS ......

;)

Thanks for playing wildebeest clown ....

:spit:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-28-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


This thread wasn't about you dulfan, it was about an entire board with lame giveup threads. then you better start using names and quotes, this blanket finger pointing don't work with me!:fire:

finsrclowns
11-28-2003, 11:10 PM
:laughat: :shakeno:

dolfan06
11-28-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns
:laughat: :shakeno: i'm pointing my finger too!:yell: :evil:

finsrclowns
11-29-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm pointing my finger too!:yell: :evil:

No...no...not that...not the MIDDLE FIN!:dunce:

dolfan06
11-29-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


No...no...not that...not the MIDDLE FIN!:dunce: i could use all 5 and 1 from my other hand, then you'd have a six pack to go!:evil:

finsrclowns
12-01-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i could use all 5 and 1 from my other hand, then you'd have a six pack to go!:evil:

Sounds great! Make mine Bud Light!:happydrin

dolfan06
12-01-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


Sounds great! Make mine Bud Light!:happydrin 1 finger does flip on a light, so you're 1/6 right!:tongue:

finsrclowns
12-01-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
1 finger does flip on a light, so you're 1/6 right!:tongue:

You can flip 'em with one finger? Wow, come on down to our tailgate party at RWS on the 21st! We could use a guy who's handy around the barbecue! We'll be cooking up some grilled fish to go with the Bud Light! Come on by!:roflmao:

bigbry
12-02-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


You can flip 'em with one finger? Wow, come on down to our tailgate party at RWS on the 21st! We could use a guy who's handy around the barbecue! We'll be cooking up some grilled fish to go with the Bud Light! Come on by!:roflmao:

Grill what ya want...we'll bring the brooms!

SWEEP!!!!


BB

dolfan06
12-02-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns


You can flip 'em with one finger? Wow, come on down to our tailgate party at RWS on the 21st! We could use a guy who's handy around the barbecue! We'll be cooking up some grilled fish to go with the Bud Light! Come on by!:roflmao: isn't this what you said before you came to proplayer. you also said you're gonna win the division, and we know that ain't gonna happen!:tongue: