PDA

View Full Version : Go From Red to Green

A&O
12-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Why must I (really) have so many RED points beneath my name? I've ALWAYS been a GREEN dolfan: Cool questions, awesome answers, and fired-up emotions. I'm GREEN baby!!

A&O in the blood and GREEN with my Dolphins brothers/sisters. Come on all. Let's see GREEN under my name. :woot:

KPDolfan424
12-12-2009, 07:44 PM
your crazy man. I like you....but your crazy man.

napsndreds
12-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Did you like the Pat White pick? did you hate on Henne within the last 2 months? these 2 questions answer everything.

1 dol fan
12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Why must I (really) have so many RED points beneath my name? I've ALWAYS been a GREEN dolfan: Cool questions, awesome answers, and fired-up emotions. I'm GREEN baby!!

A&O in the blood and GREEN with my Dolphins brothers/sisters. Come on all. Let's see GREEN under my name. :woot:
2 of the advertisements beneath your initial post are about stool and blood in your poop.

Check your stool, that's where the red is coming from.

A&O
12-12-2009, 08:01 PM
I am a solid Dolphin fan. Seeing red under my name is blasphemous. I'm not nuts (I hope not), just funny (my attempts at humor). I bleed A&O. I am a top notch Dolphins fan. Change me back to green. Red does not suit me at all.

Thanks guys.

A&O
12-12-2009, 08:02 PM
2 of the advertisements beneath your initial post are about stool and blood in your poop.

Check your stool, that's where the red is coming from.

Dude I crap A&O.

Ricky_Fan34
12-12-2009, 08:03 PM
I'll do my part and give you some rep points.

A&O
12-12-2009, 08:05 PM
If you were to weight the bad (just one or two cases) with the good (a million cases), The tilt towards trueness - Dolfan - is settled. I have provided a heck of a lot more good than bad to this forum. Let's get real. :)

Ricky_Fan34
12-12-2009, 08:07 PM
If you were to weight the bad (just one or two cases) with the good (a million cases), The tilt towards trueness - Dolfan - is settled. I have provided a heck of a lot more good than bad to this forum. Let's get real. :)
I got nailed back before the season started when I said I wasn't sold on Chad Henne. My rep went from 5 green bars to 4 red bars.

A&O
12-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Red is too severe a punishment for a few mild errors on my part.

A&O
12-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Heck back when we had giveaways I won a t-shirt (with the old dolphin logo) and a pumper sticker. Since then I have been an A-1 forum member...as always.