PDA

View Full Version : mai strrry...lol

Joe from WY
12-14-2009, 09:58 PM
awlawt of urr probly wonderin wy i taipe th wayy i doo...lol...had en aksident at werk an bekose ef it, cant taip lik i culd...lol

eym a prtty big wyomin cowpokes fan, an jim kiick wus may favrit playr growin up as a youn cowpoke mayslf in wyoming...lol...hee gt drfted bai miyami an i bekame a huuge fan, probly th onlee fan in wyoming...lol...even named mai ket "jimbo" aftr jim kiick...lol...ben a dyehrd fin fan snce 1968...lol

eym a ferman at a kol myne hear in wyoming an eym mosly in th offce all dayeee...lol...howevar, doo too sum werkers slakkin off, ey had to go dwn an yell attem...lol...wen i wus in th myne a peace of rok fll dwn an hit mee on th head...lol...es a rezult, cant taype laike i use too...lol...so srry fr the misspellings...lol

glad too bee aprt of ths syte wth all u fellrs nowing a tn aboot th fins...lol

Ricky_Fan34
12-14-2009, 10:08 PM
I notice that you like to say "lol" quite a bit.

Joe from WY
12-14-2009, 10:17 PM
I notice that you like to say "lol" quite a bit.

ey haff a guud cents of huumor...lol

Bumpus
12-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Mi hed hertz ... lol

Ricky_Fan34
12-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Mi hed hertz ... lol
:lol2:

WVDolphan
12-14-2009, 10:38 PM
Mi hed hertz ... lol

You think yours hurts? He had a giant ****ing rock fall on his head. That makes you sound like a wuss Bumpus:lol:. (guess i shouldve just said ...lol..there)

That would be like complaining of a back ache around someone with a bunch of metal rods in their spine.

Ricky_Fan34
12-14-2009, 10:40 PM
You think yours hurts? He had a giant ****ing rock fall on his head. That makes you sound like a wuss Bumpus:lol:. (guess i shouldve just said ...lol..there)

That would be like complaining of a back ache around someone with a bunch of metal rods in their spine.
:lol: That's pure gold.

Locke
12-15-2009, 12:06 AM
I call bullsh*t. Any brain damage that would impede your ability to spell correctly would almost assuredly damage your language cortex entirely. That means not only would you not be able to spell, you would probably have a hard time differentiating letters, reading at all, and probably have problems with putting grammatically correct sentences together. I guess its entirely possible that there is some sort of injury that could cause this, but it would probably have to be caused by some kind of blunt force trauma small enough to specifically damage a very small part of your language cortex. So no, I don't think you're spelling this way due to a rock falling on your head.

Besides, your awareness of your misspelling implies the ability to spell correctly. If you know you're spelling incorrectly, that means you know what the correct spelling is. If thats the case, why not just spell what you know is the correct way...?

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:09 AM
I call bullsh*t. Any brain damage that would impede your ability to spell correctly would almost assuredly damage your language cortex entirely. That means not only would you not be able to spell, you would probably have a hard time differentiating letters, reading at all, and probably have problems with putting grammatically correct sentences together. I guess its entirely possible that there is some sort of injury that could cause this, but it would probably have to be caused by some kind of blunt force trauma small enough to specifically damage a very small part of your language cortex. So no, I don't think you're spelling this way due to a rock falling on your head.

Besides, your awareness of your misspelling implies the ability to spell correctly. If you know you're spelling incorrectly, that means you know what the correct spelling is. If thats the case, why not just spell what you know is the correct way...?
I don't believe it either, But Joe R is funny as hell, so I just play along.

JohnBeckHOF
12-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Maybe he can't actually see what he types, but he's aware of the fact that he mistypes things. Perhaps this has been brought to his attention by those he types to. Maybe he has the voice software on his computer. I don't know Joe, and I don't think that you do either, so it's kind of a bad idea to rush to a judgement about it.
I knew someone who got a head injury that couldn't read print, it happens. No need to get all uptight about it.

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:13 AM
Maybe he can't actually see what he types, but he's aware of the fact that he mistypes things. Perhaps this has been brought to his attention by those he types to. Maybe he has the voice software on his computer. I don't know Joe, and I don't think that you do either, so it's kind of a bad idea to rush to a judgement about it.
I knew someone who got a head injury that couldn't read print, it happens. No need to get all uptight about it.
How could he read posts about how he can't type if he can't read what he types, and can't read text...? Doesn't add up.

(John Beck Blows)

WVDolphan
12-15-2009, 12:14 AM

You dont say. :ponder:

Good work Nancy Drew!!

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:17 AM
Way to edit your post....

JohnBeckHOF
12-15-2009, 12:19 AM
Way to edit your post....
I didn't edit it.

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:21 AM
I didn't edit it.
I'm not even going to argue with you. I know what I read, and in your unedited post you completely contradicted yourself.

JohnBeckHOF
12-15-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm not even going to argue with you. I know what I read, and in your unedited post you completely contradicted yourself.

Nothing was edited. It is as it was.

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:24 AM
Nothing was edited. It is as it was.
Ok....:rolleyes2:

Joe from WY

wel fellr eym srry that chu fiil tht wai...lol...doo tuu ensurance reesons eye cnt cmment an eleboorate on thngs at ths junksure...lol

JohnBeckHOF
Ok....:rolleyes2:

What exactly was different?

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:25 AM
wel fellr eym srry that chu fiil tht wai...lol...doo tuu ensurance reesons eye cnt cmment an eleboorate on thngs at ths junksure...lol
Hows it going Joe?

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:26 AM
What exactly was different?
There was nothing about any voice software, and there was a statment that said he couldn't read text, yet earlier in the paragraph you had said that he knew he typed poorly because of the posting of others.

Joe from WY
12-15-2009, 12:28 AM
Hows it going Joe?

nawt bad...lol...haow aboot u...lol

JohnBeckHOF
12-15-2009, 12:32 AM
There was nothing about any voice software, and there was a statment that said he couldn't read text, yet earlier in the paragraph you had said that he knew he typed poorly because of the posting of others.
We'll have to agree to disagree, as its been the same post. Look at how you quoted it in both of your posts...its the same thing.

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:35 AM
We'll have to agree to disagree, as its been the same post. Look at how you quoted it in both of your posts...its the same thing.
Ok, look at the post you quoted in this post carefully... I wille edit it.... and it should change. If not, you win.

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:36 AM
nawt bad...lol...haow aboot u...lol
I'm doing awesome Joe, how was your day?

Locke
12-15-2009, 12:37 AM

No, I don't know him. But I am very familiar with the structure of the brain, and how the language cortex works. What he is implying is pretty much impossible, especially from something like a rock falling on his head. This isn't like diagnosing someone with schizophrenia. Symptoms are everything. You could present symptoms to any neurosurgeon and they would tell you the exact same thing.

This is just his message board persona. He is illiciting the exact response he wants from you...

Locke
12-15-2009, 12:39 AM
You dont say. :ponder:

Good work Nancy Drew!!

You're implying it was obvious. But it isn't because of this BeckHOF guy who is defending him. He isn't the only one I'm sure...

Joe from WY
12-15-2009, 12:39 AM
I'm doing awesome Joe, how was your day?

hd to yeall at sum slakkers at werk...lol...cme howme...mai wyfe mde me steak...lol

Joe from WY
12-15-2009, 12:40 AM
No, I don't know him. But I am very familiar with the structure of the brain, and how the language cortex works. What he is implying is pretty much impossible, especially from something like a rock falling on his head. This isn't like diagnosing someone with schizophrenia. Symptoms are everything. You could present symptoms to any neurosurgeon and they would tell you the exact same thing.

This is just his message board persona. He is illiciting the exact response he wants from you...

doo yoo alwys mak fun of peple lss fertunate thn yurslf?...lol

JohnBeckHOF
12-15-2009, 12:42 AM

And you know this how? I don't know Joe, and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, being that I don't know all of the circumstances surrounding his condition.

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:42 AM
hd to yeall at sum slakkers at werk...lol...cme howme...mai wyfe mde me steak...lol
Those damn slackers.... Whatcha gonna do?

Joe from WY
12-15-2009, 12:43 AM
Those damn slackers.... Whatcha gonna do?

nermly i fire thm...lol...beeleef mii fellr in ths ekonomee thrs no shortaje ef peeple wantin too tak jobs...lol

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:46 AM
nermly i fire thm...lol...beeleef mii fellr in ths ekonomee thrs no shortaje ef peeple wantin too tak jobs...lol
The Mexicans done got uppity huh?

Joe from WY
12-15-2009, 12:48 AM
And you know this how? I don't know Joe, and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, being that I don't know all of the circumstances surrounding his condition.

thnks fer yer sapport fellr...lol...as ey sed tht doo too ensurance agrriimens ey cnt elaboorete on it all...lol...eym jus hppy wit may job an mai wyfe an my famly...lol...ths is jst an obstakle...lol

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:50 AM
thnks fer yer sapport fellr...lol...as ey sed tht doo too ensurance agrriimens ey cnt elaboorete on it all...lol...eym jus hppy wit may job an mai wyfe an my famly...lol...ths is jst an obstakle...lol
Look on the bright side. You can spell 'lol' with ease as I see you do it multiple times in every post. Keep you head up (kep yer hed uhp...lol)

JohnBeckHOF
12-15-2009, 12:52 AM

We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord, Joe

Joe from WY
12-15-2009, 12:54 AM

weill fellr eym nt that relijus but thnks...lol

Ricky_Fan34
12-15-2009, 12:59 AM
There is one thing that makes this statement false... John Beck sucks so bad, it's not even fair. He was not created equally, as he must be the worst quarterback of all time...

CedarPhin
12-15-2009, 01:08 AM
C'mon guys. Joe obviously came here to talk about his problem, and you've got people trying to either make fun of his spelling, trying to discredit him, etc.

Obviously he has some sort of issue, but let's not make fun of him for it.

tylerdolphin
12-16-2009, 02:10 AM
Im behind Joe R 100%. Why anyone wouldnt believe him is beyond me. Locke, this is the lounge. We dont care about your science mumbo jumbo bull****. Scientists say a lot of bogus stuff man. All I know is Im gonna take Joe at his word. Im sure he is an educated man. Didnt you read that he is a foreman at a mine? They dont just give jobs like that to anyone. Hell, he probably has a college degree. Youre really gonna feel like a douche when he shows back up here in a month speaking perfect english.

CedarPhin
12-16-2009, 02:15 AM
The guy has some sort of a problem, since he can't spell.

It's obvious that it took some courage to talk about the problem that he has, and he shouldn't be shot down for it. We should make him feel welcome instead of telling him that he's a fake.

This is a community here. If the guy has an issue, let's let him work through it instead of chastising him for it.

tylerdolphin
12-16-2009, 02:18 AM
Exactly. We welcome Jets fans here but want to chastise a fellow fin over questionable grammar? What is this board coming to?

dolfan_101
12-16-2009, 05:15 AM

hahaha I don't know who is funnier:lol2:

1 dol fan
12-16-2009, 08:44 AM
(My) God Bless you... not Mormon god though...

PhinzN703
12-16-2009, 04:15 PM

This might be RDS's son :lol:

PhinzN703
12-16-2009, 04:18 PM

I fear for the future of mankind if this guy is actually just bull****ting us by typing like he does. You want to talk about having the most boring and unproductive life ever known to humans...........

Though he did spell where he lived correctly, his name and his status under his user name so who knows

Vaark
12-16-2009, 05:04 PM
If I had to bet, I'd agree that it's Joe's online persona... his shtick so to speak. But either way, he seems like a good guy with some great reasons for bleeding aqua and orange.

So as long as I've got this:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
it is what it is, his addition on FH is more than welcomed and I look forward to his posts.

tylerdolphin
12-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Joe R is probably devastated now. He came to our site and we bombarded him with insults and questioned his intelligence. I hope you guys are happy.

Bumpus
12-16-2009, 11:08 PM
So this is the result of crossing RDS with a squirrel?

... Nowe mi hed reelie hertz...lol

Joe from WY
12-17-2009, 04:06 AM
If I had to bet, I'd agree that it's Joe's online persona... his shtick so to speak. But either way, he seems like a good guy with some great reasons for bleeding aqua and orange.

So as long as I've got this:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
it is what it is, his addition on FH is more than welcomed and I look forward to his posts.

thnks fer th welkum fellr...lol

Joe from WY
12-17-2009, 04:07 AM
Joe R is probably devastated now. He came to our site and we bombarded him with insults and questioned his intelligence. I hope you guys are happy.

heyyy fellr eye eent skirrd uf nuthn...lol...it ws a lng driv dwn too noo messiko...lol

tylerdolphin
12-17-2009, 05:44 AM
heyyy fellr eye eent skirrd uf nuthn...lol...it ws a lng driv dwn too noo messiko...lol
I'll bet. You must be exhausted, which Im sure doesn't help your grammar. Hope you soon recover and prove the doubters here wrong. Don't worry Joe, people are always out to tear your reputation down. Just ignore them and keep doing your thing. Brush the haters off.

John Biello
12-17-2009, 06:17 AM
i'm all for everyone doing their own thing, however, i think it is funny that joe spelled his location and the bio blurb above his avy correctly.

PhinzN703
12-17-2009, 09:46 AM
i'm all for everyone doing their own thing, however, i think it is funny that joe spelled his location and the bio blurb above his avy correctly.

That's what I said earlier :lol: