PDA

View Full Version : ted ginn jr end around play

vafins
12-15-2009, 02:46 PM
is this in madden 2010 for xbox 360 if so could someone tell me the name of the play haha i would love to use this play if not oh well

Mr_Freezetag
12-15-2009, 04:18 PM
I don't think Miami has that play in their playbook, but check the Saints offensive playbook. I tried using every teams off. playbook to get a feel for my favorite, but if I remember correctly I believe it was the Saints that had that play.

If not other possibilities could be Arizona, Pittsburgh, Philly, and Atlanta. And now that I think of it I know Kansas City had an unorthodox playbook so I would suggest looking at theirs after the Saints.

Let me know if you find it.

vafins
12-15-2009, 04:38 PM
thers one with philly but its 3 plays it allows you to have a wide reciever take the direct snap and run the other is a pass play and the other is a option type fake handoff run all using ginn, i tried the saints but couldnt find a play diddnt look too hard but i checked by run plays and diddnt really see it

Mr_Freezetag
12-15-2009, 05:14 PM
aight i will look around later tonight when im playing. your talking about a fake hand off to the RB while the receiver runs behind the QB right?

vafins
12-15-2009, 05:28 PM
aight i will look around later tonight when im playing. your talking about a fake hand off to the RB while the receiver runs behind the QB right?

yeah pretty much thanks in advance for trying to help either way