PDA

View Full Version : Motivational Speaker, Killed Meditating Woman with Frying Pan

BAMAPHIN 22
12-16-2009, 11:28 AM
British motivational speaker and "spiritual healer" told police he wanted to help 44-year-old Ginger Candela achieve a deeper state of medication. Then he hit her with a frying pan and killed her, say Las Vegas police.

:oops: Some motivation!!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/12/15/crimesider/entry5982028.shtml?tag=cbsnewsSectionContent.3

SpurzN703
12-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Well that is the best method to help someone sleep

Vaark
12-16-2009, 05:43 PM
talk about being "out of the frying pan and into the fire" eh?

TheDon74
12-16-2009, 06:20 PM
That might be the funniest headline I've ever read.

Flip Tanneflop
12-16-2009, 07:48 PM
The late great George Carlin...............

"I say if you lack motivation, a seminar isnt going to help ya. What ya really need is to be smashed over the head 30 or 40 times with a golf club(he used Bowling trophy in the live show I went to, which I found funnier). That'll ****in motivate you. Or else it will it least get you up and moving around the room. You know, locatate your socks, **** like that....get the day rolling".

"Besides, I think motivation is overrated anyways. The people who are motivated are the ones who are causing all the trouble. Stock swindlers, child molesters, corpse ****ers, christian conservatives. These people are highly motivated. Highly motivated."

"Ive always said you show me some lazy prick who's lying around all day, watching game shows, and strokin his penis and I'll show ya somebody who's not causing any ****ing trouble. Ya know."