PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac/Zodiac Unmasked by Robert Graysmith

CedarPhin
12-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Great, great books about one of the more bizarre serial killers in US history, even world history.

The movie Zodiac was based off the two books. Just a really fascinating story.

Flip Tanneflop
12-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Great, great books about one of the more bizarre serial killers in US history, even world history.

The movie Zodiac was based off the two books. Just a really fascinating story.

The books were much better than the film IMHO. The film was quite long though, and covered a good bit of the books.

CedarPhin
12-16-2009, 09:41 PM
I thought the 2nd book (Zodiac Unmasked) did a good job breaking down the case against Leigh.

For the longest time I thought the Unabomber and the Zodiac were one in the same, being that Ted K lived in the Bay Area at the same time that all took place, loved codes, taunting the police, etc.

But, I think it was Leigh, though they could never prove it.

Definitely is fascinating though.

Flip Tanneflop
12-24-2009, 01:57 AM
I thought the 2nd book (Zodiac Unmasked) did a good job breaking down the case against Leigh.

For the longest time I thought the Unabomber and the Zodiac were one in the same, being that Ted K lived in the Bay Area at the same time that all took place, loved codes, taunting the police, etc.

But, I think it was Leigh, though they could never prove it.

Definitely is fascinating though.

The evidence seemed overwhelming to me that it was Arthur Leigh Allen. I dont know how the hell they didnt arrest him. Pretty much a no brainer.

CedarPhin
12-24-2009, 09:03 PM
They supposedly didn't arrest him when they found all of the **** in his house because it was apparent he didn't have much longer to live anyway.

They should have arrested him though, just to put the whole thing to rest. He had to be the Zodiac. Too much **** pieced together.