PDA

View Full Version : dairus heyward bay wil be best wr form 0-9 drarft class

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:02 AM
DHB is catching everything and running crisep routes . Raidersbeat/twitter
Wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bay got past Stanford Routt during a drill, he drew parise of Willie Brown, “He’s so fast and quick, got a nice release . . . we’ve got something for you next week, though.’’

Brown didn’t have to wait a week. Routt sgowed Bey with an initial shove. “Nice hands,’’ Brown said.

Replied Routt: “Gotta slow him down.’’ Routt is one of the fastest Cb around running a 4.2 7 at the combine a couple years ago.

– Speaking of Routt, Cable said he’s in a competition with Chris Johnson to start at corner opposite Asomugha, and the reps would seem to bear that out.

bay wil break out next yr..this yr lenaring experence for heim

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:09 AM
No he's not. He sucks. Crabtree was the best WR.

Stop eating lead paint chips.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:16 AM
No he's not. He sucks. Crabtree was the best WR.

Stop eating lead paint chips.

craptree overate WR who wont hav fit raider system like dhb does,, again all bout speed baby..al davis body be breaking down but he stil has a perfect footbal mind

dhb 4.2 a nightmar for oppoezing cb's , dhb sturggling this yr becaus he gettin yse to the nfl

dhb next yr wil breakout and craptree wil be nutting more than a #2..his lac of speed and ego will brek him

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:19 AM
Well yeah, Crabtree doesn't fit the Raiders system. He's not an overhyped workout warrior.

You've still got Jamarcus Russell who's the raiderjoe of the NFL. Can't do anything right. Face it man, your team sucks, it has sucked, and will continue to suck for the forseeable future.

JCane
12-17-2009, 03:23 AM
craptree overate WR who wont hav fit raider system like dhb does,, again all bout speed baby..al davis body be breaking down but he stil has a perfect footbal mind

dhb 4.2 a nightmar for oppoezing cb's , dhb sturggling this yr becaus he gettin yse to the nfl

dhb next yr wil breakout and craptree wil be nutting more than a #2..his lac of speed and ego will brek him

Yo

Two words: Charlie Frye

It's time for you to go to bed.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:25 AM
Don't kids have bed times these days?

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:28 AM
Well yeah, Crabtree doesn't fit the Raiders system. He's not an overhyped workout warrior.

You've still got Jamarcus Russell who's the raiderjoe of the NFL. Can't do anything right. Face it man, your team sucks, it has sucked, and will continue to suck for the forseeable future.

wat??? al davis buildeing a dynasty right befor our eyes..jamarcus russel is our franichse QB and now that he on bench learining hell blossom next yr..peyton mannign had bad 1st yr, wehre thad gethim?

crabtree is a diva wr who wont fit raider team..dhb is amodel citizssen and 4.2 speed to boot..nightmare for db's

in short laugh now, youll be cyring later when raider team desteined to win 3-4 super bowls in mold of jimmy johnson cowboys

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:30 AM
Yo

Two words: Charlie Frye

It's time for you to go to bed.

charlie fyre stopgab till jamarcus playing next yr when he more mature and wat to expect from nfl like dairus heyward bay..both played to soon and lack of experence showed..next yr o 2 I expect diferent expecitions nd results

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:30 AM
wat??? al davis buildeing a dynasty right befor our eyes..jamarcus russel is our franichse QB and now that he on bench learining hell blossom next yr..peyton mannign had bad 1st yr, wehre thad gethim?

crabtree is a diva wr who wont fit raider team..dhb is amodel citizssen and 4.2 speed to boot..nightmare for db's

in short laugh now, youll be cyring later when raider team desteined to win 3-4 super bowls in mold of jimmy johnson cowboys

Russell had a bad 1st year, a bad 2nd year, and now a miserable 3rd year. Sorry chief, I don't think he's getting any better. It would take a miracle for him to get better, just like your spelling/reasoning skills would take a miracle to fix.

Raiders having model citizens? Hahaha.

Sorry man, your Madden dynasty may net you 3-4 titles on rookie mode, but it won't happen in the real world.

Do you drink beer?

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:31 AM
charlie fyre stopgab till jamarcus playing next yr when he more mature and wat to expect from nfl like dairus heyward bay..both played to soon and lack of experence showed..next yr o 2 I expect diferent expecitions nd results

When you have Frye/Russell/JP Losman as your 3 deep, you're pretty screwed.

JCane
12-17-2009, 03:33 AM

LMAO @ JaMarcus Russell playing in Oakland next year. He was AWFUL in relief of Bruce Gradkowski and went down with an injury. That dude is TERRIBLE and he's due $15 million next season. Even Al Davis isn't dumb enough to bring him back. He's DONE. The only person dumb enough to give JaMarcus Russell $15 million next season is RetardedJoe.

If the Raiders give JaMarcus Russell $15 million next season I'll take my *** to Church and become a Christian.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:36 AM
Is a "stopgab" what Retardedjoe should be doing right now?

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:36 AM
Russell had a bad 1st year, a bad 2nd year, and now a miserable 3rd year. Sorry chief, I don't think he's getting any better. It would take a miracle for him to get better, just like your spelling/reasoning skills would take a miracle to fix.

Raiders having model citizens? Hahaha.

Sorry man, your Madden dynasty may net you 3-4 titles on rookie mode, but it won't happen in the real world.

Do you drink beer?

technecally these is his 2nd yr..next yr like i say he will explod for the sence and prov haters wrong./same with bay the best wr form 09

raider team do hav model citzeings not like dolhpen team and joe porter

Madden show raider team as feature dynasty in teh makenings..

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:37 AM
Technically, he sucks.

Raiders just have a coach who beats women. Real classy.

Do you drink beer joe?

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:38 AM
LMAO @ JaMarcus Russell playing in Oakland next year. He was AWFUL in relief of Bruce Gradkowski and went down with an injury. That dude is TERRIBLE and he's due $15 million next season. Even Al Davis isn't dumb enough to bring him back. He's DONE. The only person dumb enough to give JaMarcus Russell $15 million next season is RetardedJoe.

If the Raiders give JaMarcus Russell $15 million next season I'll take my *** to Church and become a Christian.

rofl at removeing our franchise qb nexdt yr..

maybe al davis tel jamarcus to restrucutre contract or be cut and borught bak cheeaper but rofl if u say jamarcus our future is done..not by longshot..I know u wish dolphen team sign russell because obviously u need a qb but sory jamarcus is raider property.

JCane
12-17-2009, 03:39 AM
Madden show raider team as feature dynasty in teh makenings..

WTF did you just say?

:lol:

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:39 AM

maybe al davis tel jamarcus to restrucutre contract or be cut and borught bak cheeaper but rofl if u say jamarcus our future is done..not by longshot..I know u wish dolphen team sign russell because obviously u need a qb but sory jamarcus is raider property.

Russell couldn't hold Henne's jockstrap.

Do you have a favorite beer joe?

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:40 AM
WTF did you just say?

:lol:

I don't understand the fingerpaint speak either.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:42 AM
Russell couldn't hold Henne's jockstrap.

Do you have a favorite beer joe?

y u kep askeing me beer questiones for?

lmao henne is bad..only reason y he good is cuz dolhpen simplefy thing for him..put russel on miami and u get scarier

JCane
12-17-2009, 03:42 AM

I wish the Dolphins WOULD sign JaMarcus Russell so that Ted Ginn wouldn't feel so bad about being drafted so high and not producing. Maybe then that bum Ginn would begin producing. But Russell is DONE in Oakland. I'll be sure to bump this thread in the offseason.

JCane
12-17-2009, 03:43 AM

lmao henne is bad..only reason y he good is cuz dolhpen simplefy thing for him..put russel on miami and u get scarier

Chad Henne > JaMarcus Russell ALLLLLLLLL DAY

CedarPhin

Cause if Raiderjoe knows one thing, it's beer.

Retardedjoe
I wish the Dolphins WOULD sign JaMarcus Russell so that Ted Ginn wouldn't feel so bad about being drafted so high and not producing. Maybe then that bum Ginn would begin producing. But Russell is DONE in Oakland. I'll be sure to bump this thread in the offseason.

how much u wana bet jamarcus be in oakland next season..??!

50 buck paid to these site..u on?

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:44 AM
With an uncapped year, Russell is a goner.

JCane
Am I on or am I in? I believe you meant the latter, retard.

CedarPhin
how much u wana bet jamarcus be in oakland next season..??!

50 buck paid to these site..u on?

Are you going to pay with Monopoly Money?

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:45 AM
Raiderjoe, do you like beer or not? If so, what's your favorite?

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:46 AM
Chad Henne > JaMarcus Russell ALLLLLLLLL DAY

kep believeing...u know dep down jamarcus is betetr then henne and u secretly wan al davis to release him so u can sin him..sory not going happen

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:46 AM
Am I on or am I in? I believe you meant the latter, retard.

do u accep the bet or no?

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:47 AM
I'd take the bet joe, but I don't think the site wants an envelope of Monopoly Money.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:48 AM
kep believeing...u know dep down jamarcus is betetr then henne and u secretly wan al davis to release him so u can sin him..sory not going happen

I'll bet you can't wait for Jamarcus to show up at the burger joint you work at to get a job.

Of course, you may feel threatened that he'd take your job as fry cook.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:49 AM
I'm waiting to hear what Raiderjoe's thoughts on beer are.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:50 AM
I'll bet you can't wait for Jamarcus to show up at the burger joint you work at to get a job.

Of course, you may feel threatened that he'd take your job as fry cook.

when jamarcus is a frnachise qb u dont need to worry about being a cook...henne should..henne the cook cooking an egg...rhymes two..he should be used to it eventaully

JCane
12-17-2009, 03:51 AM
do u accep the bet or no?

Oh I'm down. And when JaMarcus is done in Oakland you're to make a $50 donation to FinHeaven.

And we also want a photo of you worshipping the great Chad Henne.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:52 AM
when jamarcus is a frnachise qb u dont need to worry about being a cook...henne should..henne the cook cooking an egg...rhymes two..he should be used to it eventaully

You suck at rhyming. Tupac you ain't.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:52 AM
Oh I'm down. And when JaMarcus is done in Oakland you're to make a $50 donation to FinHeaven.

And we also want a photo of you worshipping the great Chad Henne.

deal...but if me win and i kno i wil..u have to wear jaamarcus avetar? deal?

also mod cedar phin, can u chang mi handle bak to raiderjoe?

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:53 AM
I'll take the bet if Raiderjoe answers my question about beer.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:53 AM

Probably not joe, you're giving pretty good support as to why you're name should be Retardedjoe through your use of grammar.

JCane
12-17-2009, 03:54 AM

LMAO @ Wear JaMarcus avatar.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:55 AM
Now joe, if you'd answer my question about what the best type of beer is, I'd jump on your bet too.

Who knows, if you won, you could take the 100 dollars and buy an Al Davis blowup doll.

CedarPhin
LMAO @ Wear JaMarcus avatar.

He tries. At what, I don't know, but he tries.

JCane
With $100 you could buy several of those hideous track suits he sleeps in.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:56 AM
Could probably pick up the blow-up doll and the track suit. Retardedjoe would be in hog heaven.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 03:58 AM
Probably not joe, you're giving pretty good support as to why you're name should be Retardedjoe through your use of grammar.

rofl okaey,,u kno wat ill be the one laugheing when raider team go on to win 3-4 super bowls n dolphen team in the cellar..

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 03:58 AM
joe, how long have you been a Raiders fan for?

JCane
12-17-2009, 04:00 AM

I bet he claims he has been one for more than 20 years.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 04:00 AM

oh idk bout 35 yrs..i prolly forgot more footbal than most on these board

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 04:01 AM
joe, how were you a fan 15 years before you were born?

JCane
12-17-2009, 04:02 AM
oh idk bout 35 yrs..i prolly forgot more footbal than most on these board

35 > 20

I knew it.

JCane
12-17-2009, 04:04 AM
What does RetardedJoe and the host of Jeopardy have in common?

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 04:04 AM
joe, how were you a fan 15 years before you were born?

35 yrs overal, i count fameily as well

JCane
12-17-2009, 04:05 AM
35 yrs overal, i count fameily as well

LMAO. What?! What the **** does that mean haha?

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 04:05 AM
What's it like being a Raider fan in NY?

JCane
12-17-2009, 04:06 AM
I can see RetardedJoe running around Times Square dressed in the Road Warriors shoulder pads with his face all painted up and yelling about a dynasty.

Joe from WY
12-17-2009, 04:08 AM
I can see RetardedJoe running around Times Square dressed in the Road Warriors shoulder pads with his face all painted up and yelling about a dynasty.

hiid bee tuu busee mopin jizz...lol...jizzmopjo! jizzmopjo!...lol

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 04:10 AM

He's probably a Jets fan.

JCane
12-17-2009, 04:10 AM
He sure got quiet.

Joe from WY
12-17-2009, 04:11 AM
He's probably a Jets fan.

hiiz no wans fn...jus a jizzmoper...lol

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 04:12 AM
He sure got quiet.

*crickets* are all you can hear.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 04:13 AM
hiiz no wans fn...jus a jizzmoper...lol

That jizzmopper word makes me laugh every time I see you type it.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 02:45 PM

at least raider team gon super bowl this decaade..can djolpehn team sai thad? rofl

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Why would you care? You're a Jets fan, not a Raiders fan.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Why would you care? You're a Jets fan, not a Raiders fan.

im as big raider fan as hey com

sory ur team goin no plac..thakn god for al davis her..he in hof and kno how builde dynastyes lik he doin now

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 08:31 PM
How does one become a Raider Fan living in Nassau County?

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 08:34 PM
How does one become a Raider Fan living in Nassau County?

maybe I moved to nassau? ever think thad?

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 08:38 PM
You're not RaiderJoe. You're from the GangGreen board and have been here since the first Raiders game when they thought it would be funny if RaiderJoe showed up.

Mr. Joanos, I know RaiderJoe, he's a friend of mine, and you sir, you're no RaiderJoe.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 08:54 PM
You're not RaiderJoe. You're from the GangGreen board and have been here since the first Raiders game when they thought it would be funny if RaiderJoe showed up.

Mr. Joanos, I know RaiderJoe, he's a friend of mine, and you sir, you're no RaiderJoe.

i was raiderjoe til u chang mi handle..

im here til my job is finnished..and thad is when raider team win a few suoper bowls...to show u al davis now how to builde a dynastiy

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 08:58 PM
If you were actually a Raiders fan, it'd be funny. But you're not. You're from GangGreen.com, you're a Jets fan.

If you aren't, please tell us how you became a fan of the Raiders.

You're out of your element Joanos.

tylerdolphin
12-17-2009, 09:03 PM
The real RaiderJoe from over at FO would be offended to see a jizzmopper like yourself impersonating him

Joe from WY
12-17-2009, 09:04 PM
im as big raider fan as hey com

sory ur team goin no plac..thakn god for al davis her..he in hof and kno how builde dynastyes lik he doin now

yu ar a bg a jizzmoper as thy com...lol...yur goin sumplase fellr...to mop jizz at th pron theetre...lol

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 09:11 PM
If you were actually a Raiders fan, it'd be funny. But you're not. You're from GangGreen.com, you're a Jets fan.

If you aren't, please tell us how you became a fan of the Raiders.

You're out of your element Joanos.

oh really mr. mod? i am radier fan n when my team win a few super bowls comeing up for yrs to com i'll be rub bing it allo ver here

i ben raider fan since i was born in callifornia

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 09:12 PM
You're an insult to the real RaiderJoe, Joanos. You're a Jet troll who thought it'd be funny to come over here and act like RaiderJoe.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 09:13 PM
The real RaiderJoe has given up hope on Jamarcus Russell, and you're on here singing his praises.

You lose. Nice try, but you lose.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 09:14 PM
yu ar a bg a jizzmoper as thy com...lol...yur goin sumplase fellr...to mop jizz at th pron theetre...lol

engelish pleas

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 09:16 PM
The real RaiderJoe from over at FO would be offended to see a jizzmopper like yourself impersonating him

A poor impersonation at that.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 09:16 PM
The real RaiderJoe has given up hope on Jamarcus Russell, and you're on here singing his praises.

You lose. Nice try, but you lose.

huh???

Jamarcus our fraichise qb wil be starteing enxt yr once he better nows what to expec from nfl..and hell perform like a franchise QB

Joe from WY
12-17-2009, 09:19 PM
jizzmopjo! jizzmopjo!...lol...heyy hooo jizzmop jo...mopin up th nashun...lol

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 09:19 PM
huh???

Jamarcus our fraichise qb wil be starteing enxt yr once he better nows what to expec from nfl..and hell perform like a franchise QB

You're once again showing why you're not RaiderJoe. It's the 2nd strike against you.

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 09:24 PM
You're once again showing why you're not RaiderJoe. It's the 2nd strike against you.

dont wory, when jamarcus peorforming wel next yr youll be eateing ur hat

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 09:25 PM
That you're not RaiderJoe? Oh, I already know you aren't. Nice try though.

Joe from WY
12-17-2009, 09:27 PM
dont wory, when jamarcus peorforming wel next yr youll be eateing ur hat

nex yr...yull be mopin jizz...lol...jizzmopjo! jizzmopjo!...lol

JCane
12-17-2009, 09:35 PM
**** done got real around here...

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 09:35 PM
That you're not RaiderJoe? Oh, I already know you aren't. Nice try though.

trust me son when raider team go on terar next yr youll be hideing from the raiderjoe

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 09:39 PM
trust me son when raider team go on terar next yr youll be hideing from the raiderjoe

Why would I want to hide from a Jet troll that lives in his parent's basement? Is your life really that pathetic that you need to come over here and do a piss-poor imitation of RaiderJoe? Yeah, I guess it probably is.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Oh, and LMAO @ a 20 year old calling me "son".

Joe from WY
12-17-2009, 09:41 PM

ar u gonn be chasen peple wth yur jizzmop laike a gost frm skooby doo?...lol

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Why would I want to hide from a Jet troll that lives in his parent's basement? Is your life really that pathetic that you need to come over here and do a piss-poor imitation of RaiderJoe? Yeah, I guess it probably is.

dont lok at me..al davis buildeing a dynasty..i kno dolphen team hoerrible but no ned to blam me or raider team for it..

when raider teamw in super bowl youll see what the raiderjoe is talkeing bout

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 09:53 PM
I don't blame the Raiders for it. You just look like a moron coming over here to impersonate Raiderjoe. Mr. Joanos, you can always go back to the Jets forums.

JCane
12-17-2009, 10:04 PM
dont lok at me..al davis buildeing a dynasty..i kno dolphen team hoerrible but no ned to blam me or raider team for it..

when raider teamw in super bowl youll see what the raiderjoe is talkeing bout

You're an idiot.

You continue to fail at addressing the issue of the FACT that you are not the real RaiderJoe and that you are in FACT some troll from GangGreen. You continue to ramble on about "Raider team' and all of this babbling nonsense....something about a Super Bowl.

Admit that your lie has been exposed and then make a generous donation to FinHeaven.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 10:05 PM
He's been exposed worse than Janet Jackson's nipple.

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 10:22 PM
He sure disappeared faster than a fart in the wind.

JCane
12-17-2009, 10:29 PM
He sure disappeared faster than a fart in the wind.

LMAO

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 10:30 PM
You're an idiot.

You continue to fail at addressing the issue of the FACT that you are not the real RaiderJoe and that you are in FACT some troll from GangGreen. You continue to ramble on about "Raider team' and all of this babbling nonsense....something about a Super Bowl.

Admit that your lie has been exposed and then make a generous donation to FinHeaven.

tel me son, when ur team had ben succeusful like al davis raider squad than u can talk.

till than watc ho0w al davis builds dynastyies

i am raiderjoe and im here to educate all u on football

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 10:31 PM
You're a 20 year old troll from Gang Green who lives in Floral Park.

JCane
12-17-2009, 11:07 PM
tel me son, when ur team had ben succeusful like al davis raider squad than u can talk.

till than watc ho0w al davis builds dynastyies

i am raiderjoe and im here to educate all u on football

When have you educated anyone on football? All you've done is pretend you're someone else and make ridiculous claims that the Raiders are going to win a Super Bowl soon. That's not educating people. That's offering your opinion over a media.

And once again, you dodged the real issue at hand here.

By the way, how mad were you when the Dolphins walked the Jets ***** TWICE this season? Suck on that.

:up:

Retardedjoe
12-17-2009, 11:15 PM
When have you educated anyone on football? All you've done is pretend you're someone else and make ridiculous claims that the Raiders are going to win a Super Bowl soon. That's not educating people. That's offering your opinion over a media.

And once again, you dodged the real issue at hand here.

By the way, how mad were you when the Dolphins walked the Jets ***** TWICE this season? Suck on that.

:up:

im not jet fan so thad doesnt bug me

im trying to educate u on wat al davis doing and how he buildeing a dynastiy in the makeings. next yr the proof will be real

CedarPhin
12-17-2009, 11:18 PM

im trying to educate u on wat al davis doing and how he buildeing a dynastiy in the makeings. next yr the proof will be real

You're from Gang Green. I'd say that makes you a Jets fan, Mr. Joanos.

Joe from WY
12-18-2009, 01:43 AM

ya...ur a fn of moppin jizz at th pr0n theetar...lol...jizzmopjo! jizzmopjo!...lol

tkPhinFan
12-18-2009, 09:42 PM
im here til my job is finnished..and thad is when raider team win a few suoper bowls.

Wel al b ded bye than.......(translated from English to Tard for Retardedjoe).

:chuckle:

CedarPhin
12-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Even the real Raiderjoe doesn't type nearly as bad as this idiot (Retardedjoe) does.

Retardedjoe is a fake.

ChadHenne
12-18-2009, 10:35 PM
Michael Crabtree, how do you feel about this thread?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/12/jv54xe-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif