PDA

View Full Version : The voices in my head

Retardedjoe
12-20-2009, 02:55 AM
Bellvue physiatric Ward. When u keep talkeing superbowl wur team.. Thy comit you. Thank God for medications. The voices in my head . Take Raiders team on a suiper bowl run in big. jamarcus will perform like a frnachise qb next cable wil mature as head coach..me theinks cable win coach of yr next yr

BigJP
12-24-2009, 04:24 PM
When I sit down with my children to talk to them about the dangers of drugs I always show them your posts. You are the perfect example of why drugs are bad. So I just wanna say Thank You Raiderjoe for saving my kids.

JCane
12-24-2009, 04:25 PM
When I sit down with my children to talk to them about the dangers of drugs I always show them your posts. You are the perfect example of why drugs are bad. So I just wanna say Thank You Raiderjoe for saving my kids.

LMAO

Joe from WY
12-26-2009, 10:39 PM
thm eent voises fellr...thas ur boss telln u to mop moar jizz...lol jizzmopjo! jizzmopjo!...lol

Retardedjoe
01-03-2010, 01:44 PM

believ me son..when raider team win super bowl next yr youll be sayeing sorry to the raiderjoe

al davis buldeing a dynasty in teh makeings and wil show next yr