PDA

View Full Version : My Personal Apologies for Today's Game

ChadHenne
12-20-2009, 06:51 PM
I have let my teammates, coaches and fans down and I regret the mistakes I have made in today's game with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my team deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect.
Whatever regrets I have about letting my teammates down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult. I will strive to be a better player and the teammate and person that the Miami Dolphins deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.

Sincerely,

Chad Henne

SpaceMountain16
12-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Throw the ball away more please.

Sincerely
SpaceMountain16

Akronfinfan36
12-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Wtf?

dolpns13
12-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Throw the ball away more please.

Sincerely
SpaceMountain16

and work on your deep throws

shuffel
lol?

Roman529
Without Henne we would never have come back from a 24-9 deficit.....yeah he threw some picks, but Henne was not the reason we lost. Maybe some of our d-backs were to blame today???

PatsPHAN12
12-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Ok Chad Henne I'm tired your performance, and guess what because of your poor game play THE PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO GO THE PLAYOFFS! Thank you dolphins for giving us a free ride to the superbowl, which you have no hopes of going to.

WVDolphan
12-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Who are you now? Mark Sanchez with the prepared statements? Or just a wanna be Tebow with this?

Chad Henne made some great throws today. But, he made several big mistakes and those cost us the game. I dont want to hear apologies. Just quit being Jay Cutler.

Roman529
12-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Ok Chad Henne I'm tired your performance, and guess what because of your poor game play THE PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO GO THE PLAYOFFS! Thank you dolphins for giving us a free ride to the superbowl, which you have no hopes of going to.

HUH? You trolls should get a life. :lol2:

RonBrown
12-20-2009, 07:11 PM
patsphan u can go suck chad henne's **** because tom brady threw for liek 1.3 of his yardage today and chad heenne is the greatest **** ive ever seen play for dolphins since marino

RobertHorry
12-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Who are you now? Mark Sanchez with the prepared statements? Or just a wanna be Tebow with this?

Chad Henne made some great throws today. But, he made several big mistakes and those cost us the game. I dont want to hear apologies. Just quit being Jay Cutler.

If he learns how to use a better trajectory on his throws and stop line driving every toss, he will become EXTREMELY special. Those throws to Fasano on the goal line and to Ginn across the middle were rare. Those are big time All-PRO throws.

PatsPHAN12
12-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Wow dolphins ****ing suck go PATS!

WVDolphan
12-20-2009, 07:13 PM
If he learns how to use a better trajectory on his throws and stop line driving every toss, he will become EXTREMELY special. Those throws to Fasano on the goal line and to Ginn across the middle were rare. Those are big time All-PRO throws.

Definately. The guy has all the tools, lets just hope he can learn a few things that will take him over the top.

SpurzN703
12-20-2009, 07:14 PM
This thread couldn't be any more boring if it tried

sinPHIN
12-20-2009, 07:20 PM
and lets see how for they get. i guarantee not past the wildcard round. YOUR WELCOME. YOUR NOT GOING TO DO ****

electrolyte
12-20-2009, 07:39 PM
lol

realdolphin
12-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Dont worry you were a very nice surprise taking the QB job this season . Gibril wilson has to go , you are a dolphin for years to come .

Oraclepz
12-20-2009, 07:51 PM

Where were you when we came back on the Pats a few weeks back??? Coward! only come when the getting is good... says alot about your character.:rimshot:

iceman7213
12-20-2009, 08:05 PM
You are a idiot if you think the pats are going to the super bowl. Also, you should do us all a favor and go drink some bleach, you @$$hole!!

dolphans1
12-20-2009, 11:43 PM
What a great comeback to tie the game, for a game that for all intent and purpose, was given away at the beginning. Those turnovers just killed us and its very disappointing to see. On that 3rd and 6, why doesn't Henne just run with it or take the sack....? Play the odds, if the pass isn't there, don't force it. If we end up punting, maybe our defense could have bailed us out. This loss was another disappointing loss. To think its been 35 years since we won a Super Bowl. Well maybe next year........

X-Pacolypse
12-20-2009, 11:50 PM
Ginn sucks.

CalDolFan1014
12-21-2009, 12:11 AM

Your ***** ***** ain't going anywhere....unless of course Belicheck finds a way to cheat some how!

Batroc
12-21-2009, 01:01 AM
I have let my teammates, coaches and fans down and I regret the mistakes I have made in today's game with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my team deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect.
Whatever regrets I have about letting my teammates down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult. I will strive to be a better player and the teammate and person that the Miami Dolphins deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.

Sincerely,

Chad Henne

You my friend, need many years of therapy. God bless you lol.

Batroc
12-21-2009, 01:03 AM
Where were you when we came back on the Pats a few weeks back??? Coward! only come when the getting is good... says alot about your character.:rimshot:

It's not his fault. A large percentage of Pats fans are bandwagoners by nature. It's just what they do;)

Ginn & Juice
12-21-2009, 01:03 AM
It would be funny if that really is Chad Henne who wrote that. You just never know.

WVDolphan
12-21-2009, 01:07 AM
It would be funny if that really is Chad Henne who wrote that. You just never know.

Sometimes ya do.

Pinkboy
12-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Before that INT in OT -- Chad Henne completed 11 of 16 passes for 150 yards in the 4th quarter

Henne completed as many passes, and had more yards in the 4th quarter alone than Brady had in the entire game against Buffalo.

Brady completed just 11 passes for 115 yards today.

Ginn & Juice
12-21-2009, 01:10 AM
I just cant see what was he thinking, there was absolutely no receivers there

WVDolphan
12-21-2009, 01:12 AM
Before that INT in OT -- Chad Henne completed 11 of 16 passes for 150 yards and 1 TD in the 4th quarter

And one of those completions and about 50 of the yards were on that horrible decision and throw that Brian Hartline bailed him out on. Otherwise he was looking at another INT there that wouldve virtually ended the game before throwing the capper in OT.

Dont make weak excuses and try and use stats to paint it up as if he played well. Henne ****ed us all the way today.

3 HORRIBLE turnovers off horrible decisions/throws is unacceptable.

3rdandinches
12-21-2009, 01:21 AM
And one of those completions and about 50 of the yards were on that horrible decision and throw that Brian Hartline bailed him out on. Otherwise he was looking at another INT there that wouldve virtually ended the game before throwing the capper in OT.

Dont make weak excuses and try and use stats to paint it up as if he played well. Henne ****ed us all the way today.

3 HORRIBLE turnovers off horrible decisions/throws is unacceptable.

As your R.Williams has been doing aswell, but atleast Henne is learning the toughest job in pro sports, whats Ricky's excuse that fumble was piss poor. Ricky could have also helped Henne out by fighting for that ball in the endzone or atleast not let the pick happen, shove the defender a bit and he lands out of bounds , do something.

Batroc
12-21-2009, 12:04 PM
As your R.Williams has been doing aswell, but atleast Henne is learning the toughest job in pro sports, whats Ricky's excuse that fumble was piss poor. Ricky could have also helped Henne out by fighting for that ball in the endzone or atleast not let the pick happen, shove the defender a bit and he lands out of bounds , do something.

This is true. Like I said in another post - if we're playing the blame game, there's certainly enough to go around. Chad Henne looked exactly like what he is yesterday- a first year starter. Ricky Williams also looked exactly like what he is - a 32 year old halfback. Henne had a crap game, but he certainly got NO support from Ricky- and this is coming from someone who likes both players.

PerfectFinz72
12-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Its crazy how you don't even get a full season anymore before fans determine if you have "it" or not. I remember years ago coaches, players (particularly QBs) got alot more slack and time to develop. Today its like if you don't show results immediately you are on the hot seat.

FearTheBeard
12-22-2009, 03:53 AM
You should apologize for being a jackass.

DKphin
12-22-2009, 04:42 AM
Without Henne we would never have come back from a 24-9 deficit.....yeah he threw some picks, but Henne was not the reason we lost. Maybe some of our d-backs were to blame today???
I disagree. Henne was the main reason we lost the game. There were others that contributed, but Henne was the main reason.