PDA

View Full Version : The OC

iceblizzard69
11-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Does anyone here watch The OC? It is an awesome show. The guy Seth on the show reminds me of Muck, except Seth didn't get girls until the show started and Muck has just never gotten girls.

Anyway, the show is amazing. Benjamin McKenzie (Ryan) is the new big actor. He's really good on the show. I should have started this thread a long time ago. Don't act like you don't watch this show because I know most of you do.

Muck
11-13-2003, 09:25 PM
Hey man!! There was this one time......at space camp......

The OC - I watched it for a little while.....when it was called 90210. ;) Ok for real....I haven't seen the show. But I did a quick search for "The OC + Seth". And the first hit was for a fansite called "Adorkable".

I hope your not saying that I'm like a nerd or anything. Just because I lost my tan and play with computers all day doesn't mean I'm a stereotype. Dude, there's so many women after me it's like, you're not even gonna believe it.....

:cry:

Dammit I'm a Super Mod. Shut up!! :cry:

:tongue:

bigbry
11-13-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Hey man!! There was this one time......at space camp......

The OC - I watched it for a little while.....when it was called 90210. ;) Ok for real....I haven't seen the show. But I did a quick search for "The OC + Seth". And the first hit was for a fansite called "Adorkable".

I hope your not saying that I'm like a nerd or anything. Just because I lost my tan and play with computers all day doesn't mean I'm a stereotype. Dude, there's so many women after me it's like, you're not even gonna believe it.....

:cry:

Dammit I'm a Super Mod. Shut up!! :cry:

:tongue:

Dude, there's so many women after me it's like, you're not even gonna believe it

Thats what all the Super Mods say :tongue:

BB

MarinoFan4Life
11-14-2003, 07:21 PM
That show is pretty damn cool.

The Must see lineup for the fall

Monday: Still Standing
Tues: Playmakers :(
Wed: The OC
Thurs: FRIENDS

thats how it goes my friends, best 4 shows on TV, Everybody Loves Raymond comes in a close 5th

iceblizzard69
11-14-2003, 07:55 PM
I would have watched Playmakers if it wasn't on at the same time as 24, and before 24 was on The OC was on during that timeslot, so I never really watched Playmakers.

My must see TV

Sunday: The Simpsons, Punk'd, Viva La Bam (if the Phins play on Sunday night, I skip the last two and catch a rerun since they are on MTV since the Dolphins take priority over EVERYTHING)
Monday: Joe Millionaire
Tuesday: 24, Real World
Wednesday: The OC
Thursday: Without a Trace

Muck
11-14-2003, 07:58 PM
NYPD Blue still kicks azz. Raymond kicks butt. King of Queens still is awesome. And Blind Date still rules at 11:30-12:30. :)

I'll pretty much watch anything good. Lots of great shows on TV now.

iceblizzard69
11-14-2003, 10:10 PM
I'm addicted to dating shows. I watch Blind Date, Room Raiders, Taildaters, Dismissed, etc. It's all good. :up:

!PapaCrunk81!
11-15-2003, 11:04 AM
The OC is a guilty pleasure of mine. My god, the actress that plays Summer is so absolutely hottt!

MarinoFan4Life
11-15-2003, 12:37 PM
Yes... she is drop dead gorgeous...

Snickersbps
11-20-2003, 01:30 AM
They SOOOO just mentioned the Fins@Boys game on the OC

the best part....they were watching it, and you could hear that there's a big Dolphins play in the background

iceblizzard69
11-20-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Snickersbps
They SOOOO just mentioned the Fins@Boys game on the OC

the best part....they were watching it, and you could hear that there's a big Dolphins play in the background

:up:

I know, it is just another reason why it is such a good show. :)