PDA

View Full Version : Quinn out, Ginn haters owned!

finjim
12-22-2009, 12:50 PM
Every singled Ginn hater CRIED when we didn't get Brady Quinn. Now he is gone for the year and looking like a HUGE bust of a pick. So stop crying about where Ginn was drafted, because the other player EVERYBODY wanted (and don't EVEN try to tell me Patrick Willis, very few in here talked about him, it was ALL Quinn before the draft) QUINN!!!

Stop your crying or go follow another team, Ginn or Quinn? Give me Ginn.

BobDole
12-22-2009, 12:52 PM
really? you think we won the battle of who is more useless? i don't think so.

VT Dolphan
12-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Three years later and this retarded debate over who is more useless sadly won't die.

We BOTH LOST. End of story.

finjim
12-22-2009, 12:57 PM
My point is that the overwhelming reason for the crying is WHERE he was drafted. I am saying that everybody cried because we didn't get Quinn, and now that looks like Ginn is the lesser of 3 evils.

BobDole
12-22-2009, 01:03 PM
My point is that the overwhelming reason for the crying is WHERE he was drafted. I am saying that everybody cried because we didn't get Quinn, and now that looks like Ginn is the lesser of 3 evils.

the lesser of 3? who was the third?

i'll admit i wanted quinn - but i'm still not happy with the ginn pick. never was, never will be. willis was my second choice - and ginn wasn't even in the running.

finjim
12-22-2009, 01:04 PM
2 evils LOL!!

typo!

BobDole
12-22-2009, 01:04 PM
2 evils LOL!!

typo!

:lol:

finjim
12-22-2009, 01:06 PM
they shouldn't put 3 so close to the 2!

Fritz27
12-22-2009, 01:06 PM
I never wanted Quinn because I hated his stupid face and I dislike Notre Dame.

Dolphins7273
12-22-2009, 01:17 PM
the lesser of 3? who was the third?

Cam Cameron.

BobDole
12-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Cam Cameron.

the lesser of 3 evils. not the definition of evil. :lol:

NYinBostonFin
12-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Another useless Quinn Ginn debate.

Ginn sucks.......Quinn looks like crap, but so do the browns in general.

LordPicklewagon
12-22-2009, 01:43 PM
I wanted Patrick Willis from the get go :(

finjim
12-22-2009, 01:45 PM
you are one of the few Harry

NYinBostonFin
12-22-2009, 01:46 PM
the lesser of 3 evils. not the definition of evil. :lol:

I'd actually say Cam is definition of dumb. Saban...now that is evil

BobDole
12-22-2009, 01:48 PM
I'd actually say Cam is definition of dumb. Saban...now that is evil

very true. i'm gonna stop thinking about those goons before i have a rage stroke.

finjim
12-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I still say Saban should be punched in the face every day, for the rest of his life for not getting Brees.

Terrible.

NYinBostonFin
12-22-2009, 01:51 PM
By the way....how are Ginn haters owned? Quinn lovers maybe...but Ginn still sucks. How are they owned?

Mozark_Finfan
12-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Seriously, they both stink. How is this even worth debating?

Daytona Fin
12-22-2009, 01:56 PM
you are calling quinn a bust partly because he will miss the last 2 games? i never wanted quinn and i dont think he will be a success in the nfl but i will give him a pass because he plays for the browns. you could probably call everyone on the browns a bust too. id like to see quinn play for another team before final judgement is passed on him.

RealDriscoll
12-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Read my draft analysis saying skip Quinn for Willis...Terrible thread. Ginn is a piss poor player

Vaark
12-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Without Jeff Smardja (spelling?) and the ND alumni hype machine, the grossly overrated Quinn might not have ended up as a first round pick at all. Cameron was definitely smart in passing on him but dumb in reaching for who he did. Now with being sidelined for the second time, Quinn has the taint of being injury-prone hanging over his head aside from his Beck-like stats. (Plus he loses even more points for bringing a bowwow to The Draft).

I actually wanted Levi Brown until he was surprisingly swooped up early by the Cardinals, breathed a sigh of relief, and then wanted Willis (breathing a sigh of relief when BQ's name was NOT called) but have to admit that Revis wasn't even on my radar although I don't know why.

COphinphan89
12-22-2009, 02:08 PM
Ted Ginn buys maxi-pads.

finjim
12-22-2009, 02:18 PM
Ted Ginn buys maxi-pads.

For your mom.

Look, I can be a child too.

Phin-o-rama
12-22-2009, 02:26 PM

quinn's contract would have crippled the franchise, whereas ginn's is pretty reasonable I belive.

NYinBostonFin
12-22-2009, 02:30 PM
quinn's contract would have crippled the franchise, whereas ginn's is pretty reasonable I belive.

So we did better because our crappy player has a lower contract?

I guess there is a bright side.

tay0365
12-22-2009, 02:38 PM

:lol:

Jimi
12-22-2009, 03:12 PM

Its sad thats all we have to hang our hat on, but it cant be overlooked how much more money a QB recieves than a WR.

zachblitz54
12-22-2009, 03:18 PM
They are both 1st rd busts. Since Ginn played a huge part in beating the jets twice, I would say that he is the lesser of two bad picks. Still needs to be cut though.

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Just because Brady Quinn is a failure, doesn't make Ginn less of a failure. Ginn is just as worthless as Quinn is, if not more.

eahollis4
12-22-2009, 03:29 PM
In an argument to support Quinn I feel u can put some of the best quarterbacks in the league behind the Browns offensive line and they would have similar results. Thier offensive line looks amateur at best.

SpurzN703
12-22-2009, 03:29 PM
So we both lose. Somehow this doesn't make me feel better

67Stang
12-22-2009, 03:31 PM
I would have taken John Beck there!

Strange
12-22-2009, 03:31 PM
For the record, there were plenty of people who were very happy we did not take Quinn who think that Ginn was a poor choice at #9. "Hatred" of Ginn in the first year and maybe in the 2nd year may have some residual Quinn bitterness to it, but by now the fact that he was not worth the #9 pick is established based on his performance. Many people who LIKED Ginn have turned on him. And plenty of people who did not like Quinn were dismayed at the Ginn pick as well, or at least taken aback.

Personally, I and most phin fans I know in the real world were relieved we did not take Quinn but that didn't mean any of us really understood why we took Ginn. The only reasons Ginn was a better pick then Quinn is that he has only massively underperformed relative to his draft status as opposed to critically underperforming and he probably cost us less money than #9 QB pick.

Why bring this up now? They both are in hindsight bad choices for #9.

sharp
12-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Bad teams for both players. Not saying were bad but we dont fit what Ginn can do. Ginn in Philly would work well.

DirkDiggler
12-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Every singled Ginn hater CRIED when we didn't get Brady Quinn. Now he is gone for the year and looking like a HUGE bust of a pick. So stop crying about where Ginn was drafted, because the other player EVERYBODY wanted (and don't EVEN try to tell me Patrick Willis, very few in here talked about him, it was ALL Quinn before the draft) QUINN!!!

OK, I have said this about many posts in the past but really, This is the most stupid, idiotic, moronic, retarded post in the history of this site. No really it sucks that bad.

CharlieTheTuna
12-22-2009, 04:14 PM

It's been three years. How do you not understand that our hatred toward Ginn is due to the fact that he was simply not first round caliber (maybe not even second round) coming out of college. The wasn't a draft expert in the world who thought he was a top ten player. Everyone knew we could have snagged Ginn 32 picks later, no problem. If Ted Ginn could think, even he would have known it. The same could not be said about Brady Quinn. Quinn may have been be equally terrible, but at least he was touted as a top QB by somebody.

I was extremely against the fins taking Quinn at the time of the draft, as were some other Fins fans. The only reason Quinn became such a "wish we had 'em" type guy here is because we used the pick on a guy that none of us were even considering. The thinking became, if we were going to take such a risk with the draft the Draft pick, why not at least let it be with a QB. There is a difference between just your every day poor draft decision (Quinn), and a draft choice that has tainted the career of every person involved with the fins FO at the time.

ChadHenne
12-22-2009, 04:14 PM
It may sound like hindsight, but I was absolutely fuming when we drafted Ginn over Quinn.

Obviously we didn't need a CB or ILB at the time, so nobody really thought of Willis or Revis at the time to be picked by the Fins. However, I have stated this many times, Ginn was considered at best to be the 28th best player on the board when taken at #9. Basically we did with Ginn what the Raiders did by drafting DHB (although we didn't have a Crabtree on the board). We overdrafted a guy because of his relationship with the current coach, hell Cameron stated many times in his news conference that Ginn would be "one hell of a kick returner".

A kick returner with the 9th overall pick? That was the craziest part of the whole thing. And the funny part is Ginn is overall an average kick returner and a below average WR. Quinn would've brought hope to this franchise. It probably would've set us back a few years, but if you think about it at that point, Cameron's job would've been saved and that 1-15 season wouldn't have seemed so hopeless.

I understand it would've set us back and we wouldn't be where we are today, but in that time it probably would've been the smarter choice for the future of the franchise to take Quinn. Obviously that isn't the right answer now, but in 07 it was. Ginn wasn't what we truely needed. What we needed was a franchise QB, and Cameron failed in finding us one in that draft, nor did he give us any hope that we would ever get one in the future.

Dolphins11
12-22-2009, 04:17 PM

cat food is smarter than you. You get paid by draft position not by the position you play.

Dolphins11
12-22-2009, 04:18 PM

I hate absolutes like "EVERYBODY", personally I didn't want either.

ChadHenne
12-22-2009, 04:19 PM
cat food is smarter than you. You get paid by draft position not by the position you play.

Actually, a Quarterback in the top 10 would get paid a lot more in guaranteed money than a WR in the top 10.

Ginn's contract was pretty big, but Quinn's contract would've been made as a franchise QB, which would've included probably $20+ million in guaranteed money.

That would've killed this franchise financially pretty bad.

templarwd
12-22-2009, 04:19 PM
you are calling quinn a bust partly because he will miss the last 2 games? i never wanted quinn and i dont think he will be a success in the nfl but i will give him a pass because he plays for the browns. you could probably call everyone on the browns a bust too. id like to see quinn play for another team before final judgement is passed on him.

Ive had a ringside seat for the Browns QB woes for the last decade. Couch, Quinn, Anderson, Dilfer, .

The Browns QB development flat-out sucks. Just look at what Mangini did this season. Quinn, Anderson, Quinn. From what Ive seen, Quinn has the tools but needed the right QB coach and OC to use them effectively.

Roman529
12-22-2009, 04:23 PM
I remember watching the draft and no team picked Quinn so I thought for sure the Phins were going to take him with the 9th pick, and then when they said Ted Ginn I wanted to puke. Everyone in the sport's bar I was with started laughing at the pick. Ginn and Quinn have both been busts....end of story, no matter how you want to spin it.

dolpns13
12-22-2009, 04:35 PM

and his girlfriend is so BUSTED!

jmcconnell5
12-22-2009, 04:44 PM
We could have had Darrell Revis with that pick. But you're right, there's no use whining about it. We had ****ty coaches for 5 years. The no-emotion Wannstadt. Arrogant Douchebag Nick Saban. And horrible drafter Cam Cameron.

http://football.about.com/od/nfldrafthistory/a/2007draftresult.htm
(14. NY Jets, (from Carolina) - Darelle Revis, CB Pittsburgh
The Jets knew they needed to get above the Steelers to get Revis, so give them credit for getting their guy. I had Leon Hall and Aaron Ross ranked higher, but the three are grouped closely together.)

I loved Cam Cameron though. Wish we could have kept him as Coordinator.

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 04:46 PM
It may sound like hindsight, but I was absolutely fuming when we drafted Ginn over Quinn.

Obviously we didn't need a CB or ILB at the time, so nobody really thought of Willis or Revis at the time to be picked by the Fins. However, I have stated this many times, Ginn was considered at best to be the 28th best player on the board when taken at #9. Basically we did with Ginn what the Raiders did by drafting DHB (although we didn't have a Crabtree on the board). We overdrafted a guy because of his relationship with the current coach, hell Cameron stated many times in his news conference that Ginn would be "one hell of a kick returner".

A kick returner with the 9th overall pick? That was the craziest part of the whole thing. And the funny part is Ginn is overall an average kick returner and a below average WR. Quinn would've brought hope to this franchise. It probably would've set us back a few years, but if you think about it at that point, Cameron's job would've been saved and that 1-15 season wouldn't have seemed so hopeless.

I understand it would've set us back and we wouldn't be where we are today, but in that time it probably would've been the smarter choice for the future of the franchise to take Quinn. Obviously that isn't the right answer now, but in 07 it was. Ginn wasn't what we truely needed. What we needed was a franchise QB, and Cameron failed in finding us one in that draft, nor did he give us any hope that we would ever get one in the future.

Yes, we did.

finjim
12-22-2009, 04:48 PM
OK, I have said this about many posts in the past but really, This is the most stupid, idiotic, moronic, retarded post in the history of this site. No really it sucks that bad.

Since you are a worthless loser, your opinion means less than nothing. Learn football CHILD.

IGNORED!

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Since you are a worthless loser, your opinion means less than nothing. Learn football CHILD.

IGNORED!

You must be pretty lonely with such a LARGE ignore list.

ChadHenne
12-22-2009, 04:50 PM
We had Will Allen, Travis Daniels, and Michael Lehan in 07, while we had recently drafted Jason Allen as well.

And yes, we could've used an ILB, that much I was wrong about in my OP. But before we drafted Ginn, we only had 3 WR's on the roster, and none of them outside of Booker were particularly good. Our QB situation after we let go of Green consisted of Beck and Lemon.

So I'd say we had bigger issues at that time than ILB.

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 05:06 PM

You can have him. In fact, you can have both. They both suck.

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 05:08 PM

He still should not have been drafted that high. You don't draft a KR at #9 overall. Yet that's what Cam and Randy did. The pick should have been Willis or Revis.

COphinphan89
12-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Ginn still sucks. Ginn apologists=owned.

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 05:10 PM
they shouldn't put 3 so close to the 2!

Already forget how to count? I know folks from Odessa, aren't necessarily MENSA members, but damn.

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 05:11 PM
you are one of the few Harry

Not necessarily.

finjim
It's so easy for everybody to look back and say we should have taken Revis or Willis, but they forget that we had bigger needs at the time. We ALL knew we needed a QB or a playmaker at WR. We had no pressing needs at LB or CB.

Vaark
We had Will Allen, Travis Daniels, and Michael Lehan in 07, while we had recently drafted Jason Allen as well.

And yes, we could've used an ILB, that much I was wrong about in my OP. But before we drafted Ginn, we only had 3 WR's on the roster, and none of them outside of Booker were particularly good. Our QB situation after we let go of Green consisted of Beck and Lemon.

So I'd say we had bigger issues at that time than ILB.

But at 21 or 22, Quinn was a mercy pick by his hometown team. The market correctly valued or in this case devalued him and it's feasible based on his evaluation and relative need, that had the Browns not drafted him, he'd have slid into the second round. Our own QB coach (name escapes me) worked with him for a month. If memory serves me, one of the knocks on him was a hard-to-correct throwing flaw. Who'd know him better.

As a result, as much of a reach that Ginn was at #9, Quinn would have been even more so based on objective assessments. So IMO, Quinn at 9 was not a smart move or an alternative move. Now if we could have packaged that 9th pick and traded down to the end of the 1st round and other picks, then I might have been pissed if we didn't take him. But certainly not at 9, and the market, in its wisdom, confirmed that position.

finjim
12-22-2009, 05:12 PM
On a side note...

LMAO at posters who KNOW they are on my ignore list, yet continue to post messages in my thread.

LOL!!!

Newsflash kids, I DO NOT SEE YOUR POSTS.

Duh!

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 05:13 PM
For your mom.

Look, I can be a child too.

You do act like a child just by the mere posting of this topic. It's a fruitless debate. Nobody gets owned. The only thing that really happens is that you continue to display your foolishness to rest of the forum.

endorPHINS72
12-22-2009, 05:13 PM

Those are two perfectly rational reasons :rolleyes2:

finjim
12-22-2009, 05:14 PM
But at 21 or 22, Quinn was a mercy pick by his hometown team. The market correctly valued or in this case devalued him and it's feasible based on his evaluation and relative need, that had the Browns not drafted him, he'd have slid into the second round. Our own QB coach (name escapes me) worked with him for a month. If memory serves me, one of the knocks on him was a hard-to-correct throwing flaw. Who'd know him better.

As a result, as much of a reach that Ginn was at #9, Quinn would have been even more so based on objective assessments. So IMO, Quinn at 9 was not a smart move or an alternative move. Now if we could have packaged that 9th pick and traded down to the end of the 1st round and other picks, then I might have been pissed if we didn't take him. But certainly not at 9, and the market, in its wisdom, confirmed that position.

Very true, great point. Yet if we had drafted Quinn these nubs would have anointed him the next coming of Dan. Lack of football knowledge is a serious problem in here.

DirkDiggler
12-22-2009, 05:14 PM
On a side note...

LMAO at posters who KNOW they are on my ignore list, yet continue to post messages in my thread.

LOL!!!

Duh!

Why would a guy with a mouth as big as yours have an ignore list and announce to the entire site that you have an ignore list. You just sent me a pissy message and I read it. So you are saying to all of us that you are chicken **** and cant take the heat you dish out? LMFAO!!!!!!

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 05:15 PM
It's so easy for everybody to look back and say we should have taken Revis or Willis, but they forget that we had bigger needs at the time. We ALL knew we needed a QB or a playmaker at WR. We had no pressing needs at LB or CB.

With the secondary that Miami was trotting out back then, I think that there was a DEFINITIVE need for a CB.

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Very true, great point. Yet if we had drafted Quinn these nubs would have anointed him the next coming of Dan. Lack of football knowledge is a serious problem in here.

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

finjim
12-22-2009, 05:17 PM
and still they post....roflmao!!!

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 05:23 PM
and still they post....roflmao!!!

and they will continue to do so. I'm not going to sit on my hands while I watch utter nonsense continue to get posted.

ZachThomas76
12-22-2009, 05:36 PM
I wanted Okoye or Revis. I believe we had that hybrid defense goin at the time, but Okoye obviously wouldnt fit into a 3-4. Zach Thomas was no spring chicken, and it was already obvious Crowder was nothing special. So Patrick Willis would have filled a need as well. There were numerous choices that made sense and filled needs before Ted Ginn. As to the point about lack of knowledge on this forum, I sure do recall alot of 11-5 predictions prior to this season, I said 8-8.

DirkDiggler
12-22-2009, 05:39 PM

Ladies and gentleman I give you the home town of this idiot! ODESSA FL!

LMAOROTFBLABLABLA!

Strange
12-22-2009, 05:53 PM

I am relatively new here so I wanted to avoid calling anyone out, and it's a "free country" and you can post what you want but this statement is exactly the problem I have with this thread. Yes there are those here who would have jumped on the Quinn bandwagon immediately, but your title and your opening post erroneously equates legitimate ire over Ginn's play with something that has been irrelevant for years now apparently for the purpose of calling out "nubs". A simple "at least we didn't take Quinn" would have been more true and less blatantly belligerent. If you are actually concerned about people's lack of football knowledge the obvious recourse is to say something informative.

Oh well. I just have to learn to sift through threads and ignore posts that don't actually add anything positive to this forum. That is my problem not yours.

Strange
12-22-2009, 05:57 PM
I wanted Okoye or Revis. I believe we had that hybrid defense goin at the time, but Okoye obviously wouldnt fit into a 3-4. Zach Thomas was no spring chicken, and it was already obvious Crowder was nothing special. So Patrick Willis would have filled a need as well. There were numerous choices that made sense and filled needs before Ted Ginn. As to the point about lack of knowledge on this forum, I sure do recall alot of 11-5 predictions prior to this season, I said 8-8.

Agreed. At that time, while QB was a clear hole, since there wasn't a good candidate for the #9 spot there were several other clear holes that could have been filled by players other than a random speedy KR that no one saw coming.

CharlieTheTuna
12-22-2009, 07:44 PM
On a side note...

LOL!!!

Duh!
LMAO at you thinking these people care whether you see their posts or not. Congratulations, you started a thread. That doesn't mean everyone is posting here just for you to read it. So ignore whoever you want. No one is keeping track, and no one cares.

X-Pacolypse
12-22-2009, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSxJgjjJFc

DKphin
12-22-2009, 08:52 PM
In this case, two negatives don't combine to make a positive.

RealityBites
12-22-2009, 09:12 PM

If Holmgren tutors Quinn some, provides him with some weapons at wideout, which he will, he'll be fine in the near future. So, the Verdict is still out on him. In some ways the verdict is still out on Ginn too...however when the verdict comes in on these players, it will be with a different teams.

They may end up failing the drafting teams, but you never know down the road with them. Sorta like Tony Martin leaving Miami, only to come back and bite us and the league with the Chargers. Ginn could do the same.

I know our patience is up, and Ginn is on his way out for nothing gained. Brady would command picks from another team.

kud
12-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Quinn being a bust doesn't negate Ginn being a bust. Ginn still sucks any way you want to swing it. As far as Patrick Willis, it's not the fans job to know who the best prospect is, or most likely to succeed. There's people who get paid for that job ya know.

mmikel30
12-22-2009, 09:30 PM
I never wanted Quinn because I hated his stupid face and I dislike Notre Dame.i didn't want quinn either i said he was highly over rated just like i say about tim tearbow

joenhre
12-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Thanks, after looking at the Cameron/Mueller 2007 draft again, just pissed me off all over again. I hope the Ravens offense goes into a downward spiral for the next few years and Cammy gets the boot and never finds another job in the league.Wishful thinking but that draft was one of the worst we've ever had. It even trumps Wanny's drafts.

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:16 AM

Get ****ing real. Personally I wanted that kid from Louisville that was 19 on the interior DL or Revis. And there were A LOT not just a few people who wanted Willis. I was here.

Besides, the fact that Quinn blows dosent mean Ginn is any good.

Ginn or Quinn.....give me neither.

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:19 AM
You do act like a child just by the mere posting of this topic. It's a fruitless debate. Nobody gets owned. The only thing that really happens is that you continue to display your foolishness to rest of the forum.

This whole thread belongs in the depths......along with Ted Ginn.

Ohio State blows like no other university ever has btw.

Ricky_Fan34
12-23-2009, 12:26 AM
I know these 2 Ohio State fans and they are still trying to justify the fact that Gholston will be a star and that Jake Long and Chad Henne sucks.... Ohio State may be a great college football school, Michigan produces more NFL starters.

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:27 AM
Come to think of it, I cant wait till we cut Ginn in the offseason now.

Thanks in part to this OP, Ted Ginn is going on the official completely blows list of all time jizzmoppers. Once he is cut or traded for a case of bottled water, there will be an official Ted Ginn memorial thread in the depths.

Thats right folks. Ted Ginn is now entering John Beck status. Thats ****ing legendary.

Ricky_Fan34
12-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Come to think of it, I cant wait till we cut Ginn in the offseason now.

Thanks in part to this OP, Ted Ginn is going on the official completely blows list of all time jizzmoppers. Once he is cut or traded for a case of bottled water, there will be an official Ted Ginn memorial thread in the depths.

Thats right folks. Ted Ginn is now entering John Beck status. Thats ****ing legendary.
Taking after Joe R? :lol:

"Traded for a case of bottled water" :lol:

I was just thinking of a Ted Ginn memorial thread myself. I wasn't going to say anything and make the thread myself.

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:31 AM
I know these 2 Ohio State fans and they are still trying to justify the fact that Gholston will be a star and that Jake Long and Chad Henne sucks.... Ohio State may be a great college football school, Michigan produces more NFL starters.

Really it isnt. It USED to be. Its now the most pretend program in the country. They get ranked high in the preseason poll every season, lose to any solid competition, then get smashed in a bowl game whenever they play a team with real talent after piling up wins vs. a weak Big 11 schedule. Thats all.

Its a shame that Brian Hartline went to that piece of **** school.

Along with Ted Ginn, what was that other guy we drafted in the first round from Ohio St that was a total bust?

Ricky_Fan34
12-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Really it isnt. It USED to be. Its now the most pretend program in the country. They get ranked high in the preseason poll every season, lose to any solid competition, then get smashed in a bowl game whenever they play a team with real talent after piling up wins vs. a weak Big 11 schedule. Thats all.

Its a shame that Brian Hartline went to that piece of **** school.

Along with Ted Ginn, what was that other guy we drafted in the first round from Ohio St that was a total bust?
How long ago was said bust drafted?

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Taking after Joe R? :lol:

"Traded for a case of bottled water" :lol:

I was just thinking of a Ted Ginn memorial thread myself. I wasn't going to say anything and make the thread myself.

Joe R is ****ing great. Jizzmoppers------:lol:.

Tell ya what bro. The minute Ginn is cut or traded for whatever some clueless team may give us(6th rounder, case of bottled water etc etc), feel free to begin the memorial thread with the OP. I think Ginn has officially earned it.

Gonzo
12-23-2009, 12:34 AM
This whole thread belongs in the depths......along with Ted Ginn.

Ohio State blows like no other university ever has btw.
You read my mind.

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:35 AM
How long ago was said bust drafted?

I forget. Read it on that other Ginn thread where someone listed all of our first round picks. Wasnt it that pass rusher that turned into the biggest bust ever back in the 80s or something? Vernon Gholston 1.0.

Ohio St. ****ing blows.

Ricky_Fan34
12-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Joe R is ****ing great. Jizzmoppers------:lol:.

Tell ya what bro. The minute Ginn is cut or traded for whatever some clueless team may give us(6th rounder, case of bottled water etc etc), feel free to begin the memorial thread with the OP. I think Ginn has officially earned it.
It was hilarious when Joe R completely went off on Cleo Lemon and Cleo started making threats to Joe and told him he would end Joe's life if he knew where he lived. Joe proceded to call him a jizzmopper and told him his exact location. That guys ****ing funny as hell.

Flip Tanneflop
1988 Eric Kumerow Defensive end Ohio State

Ricky_Fan34
I forget. Read it on that other Ginn thread where someone listed all of our first round picks. Wasnt it that pass rusher that turned into the biggest bust ever back in the 80s or something? Vernon Gholston 1.0.

Ohio St. ****ing blows.
John Bosa? I didn't look, I'm just guessing.

Ricky_Fan34
12-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Come to think of it, I'll go find the page in the 3 AM crew. It's on page 1592 I believe. I'll give you a link.

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Message for the OP.....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hta9V5Qdrdc

20 second mark.

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3XWgbWRz8U&NR=1

Ricky_Fan34
12-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Here's the link. It's about midway down postes by Cedar. The convo Joe and Cleo had is priceless.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f10/a-m-crew-240523-1591.html

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:45 AM
Here's the link. It's about midway down postes by Cedar. The convo Joe and Cleo had is priceless.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f10/a-m-crew-240523-1591.html

Link dosent work. My pages are different too. I have 40 posts per page so I cant find it based on your numbers in the earlier post.

Ricky_Fan34
12-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Link dosent work. My pages are different too. I have 40 posts per page so I cant find it based on your numbers in the earlier post.
****. Sorry. I wonder if I could copy and paste Cedar's post. I'll try it.

Ricky_Fan34
12-23-2009, 12:48 AM
There you go WV, enjoy.

Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227726#post1063227726)
unsane! unsane! npe...its unsanitary to b mopin ur pops jizz...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227731#post1063227731)
tu bad u dru th jenetic shrt straw and pass ur tim moppin jizz at a theetre...lol

ur speshul thu, im sur ur dad n unkles tol u tht grwon up as a yun jizzmoper...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsane http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227774#post1063227774)
Do the world a favor and don't reproduce. Stupid f*cking piece of sh*t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227781#post1063227781)
wer u awot servicin ur pops an bruthers nobs, mustaa ben hel mopin thr jizz frm ur muth...lol...jizzmoper...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsane http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227794#post1063227794)
To the mods, I really care that you banned me again. You're all a bunch of f*cking losers that sit on here 24/7. Most of the people on these boards don't even know what the f*ck they are talking about anyway. You all just regurgitate the same bullsh*t. Seriously.....f*ck you all. You all can say whatever you want about me. Guess what? I......don't.......care. You don't f*cking know me. I swear to God, come say something about my father or anyone else in my family to my face. See what happens to you. You'll end up in a f*cking ditch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227798#post1063227798)
ooooooooooooo noooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo noooooooooooo, th boy jizzmoper got upst, run alng felr, ur dad kneeds u to plish his nob...lol

don git tuu werkd up an **** ur pans...lol...yur dad mai no apreshiate it...lol intrnet tuff...lol...an innernit tuff whuu ****s his pans, mops his bruthrs and fathrs jizz, ya ur reel tuff...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsane http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227802#post1063227802)
Joe...I would seriously murder you. Come out of your trailer in Wyoming and come say something about my brothers to my face. You won't though, because you're just another coward hiding behind a computer. You think you're funny. Laugh now. Die later.

I swear to God.....I would f*cking end your life. And have no remorse whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227807#post1063227807)
Ooooooooooooo eym soooo skrrd...lol wulldnt ths hafta take plc wen u wrnt mopin jizz, wchh is laike a 34/7 jop fer u?...lol...plus u gotta chang ur ****ty pans...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsane http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227817#post1063227817)
It's all fun and games until someone gets murdered. You're lucky that I'm not an internerd like most of the mods, because I would find out where you lived and come to your house with a f*cking sledgehammer.

Then we would see what you had to say about my family then. I swear to God, I WOULD SMASH YOUR F*CKING HEAD IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227824#post1063227824)
i ant talkn bou chur famly fellr, i jus talkn bowt u mopin jizz frum ur fthr...lol

eyem at th buckhorn barrr in laramie, weer hafin a laff at chu shyttn ur pans an mopn jizz...lol...carfull bout th violen thrt fellr, i mai hafta call th CT st8 police, u culd maike pennys on th dollr mopin jizz in jail!...lol

Joe R once again proves why he's a legend.

Flip Tanneflop
12-23-2009, 12:51 AM
There you go WV, enjoy.

Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227726#post1063227726)
unsane! unsane! npe...its unsanitary to b mopin ur pops jizz...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227731#post1063227731)
tu bad u dru th jenetic shrt straw and pass ur tim moppin jizz at a theetre...lol

ur speshul thu, im sur ur dad n unkles tol u tht grwon up as a yun jizzmoper...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsane http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227774#post1063227774)
Do the world a favor and don't reproduce. Stupid f*cking piece of sh*t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227781#post1063227781)
wer u awot servicin ur pops an bruthers nobs, mustaa ben hel mopin thr jizz frm ur muth...lol...jizzmoper...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsane http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227794#post1063227794)
To the mods, I really care that you banned me again. You're all a bunch of f*cking losers that sit on here 24/7. Most of the people on these boards don't even know what the f*ck they are talking about anyway. You all just regurgitate the same bullsh*t. Seriously.....f*ck you all. You all can say whatever you want about me. Guess what? I......don't.......care. You don't f*cking know me. I swear to God, come say something about my father or anyone else in my family to my face. See what happens to you. You'll end up in a f*cking ditch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227798#post1063227798)
ooooooooooooo noooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo noooooooooooo, th boy jizzmoper got upst, run alng felr, ur dad kneeds u to plish his nob...lol

don git tuu werkd up an **** ur pans...lol...yur dad mai no apreshiate it...lol intrnet tuff...lol...an innernit tuff whuu ****s his pans, mops his bruthrs and fathrs jizz, ya ur reel tuff...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsane http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227802#post1063227802)
Joe...I would seriously murder you. Come out of your trailer in Wyoming and come say something about my brothers to my face. You won't though, because you're just another coward hiding behind a computer. You think you're funny. Laugh now. Die later.

I swear to God.....I would f*cking end your life. And have no remorse whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227807#post1063227807)
Ooooooooooooo eym soooo skrrd...lol wulldnt ths hafta take plc wen u wrnt mopin jizz, wchh is laike a 34/7 jop fer u?...lol...plus u gotta chang ur ****ty pans...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsane http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227817#post1063227817)
It's all fun and games until someone gets murdered. You're lucky that I'm not an internerd like most of the mods, because I would find out where you lived and come to your house with a f*cking sledgehammer.

Then we would see what you had to say about my family then. I swear to God, I WOULD SMASH YOUR F*CKING HEAD IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe R http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1063227824#post1063227824)
i ant talkn bou chur famly fellr, i jus talkn bowt u mopin jizz frum ur fthr...lol

eyem at th buckhorn barrr in laramie, weer hafin a laff at chu shyttn ur pans an mopn jizz...lol...carfull bout th violen thrt fellr, i mai hafta call th CT st8 police, u culd maike pennys on th dollr mopin jizz in jail!...lol

Joe R once again proves why he's a legend.

Epic. Id love to go read that thread in its original uncut form. :lol:

Ricky_Fan34
12-23-2009, 12:52 AM
Epic. Id love to go read that thread in its original uncut form. :lol:
Yeah, Joe R is simply hilarious. Cleo went ape **** on him and Joe just kept on calling him a jizzmopper. How can you not love Joe? :lol:

JCane
12-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Good grief.

I wish I could set this thread on virtual fire.

What a stupid, stupid thread.

So Brady Quinn in Cleveland is the SAME player in Miami because Cleveland and Miami are both ran the SAME way, correct?

Is that what you're saying Mr. OP? Give me a ****ing break. Cleveland is so poorly ran. Miami is a great organization. Cleveland RUINS the careers of QB's. Take a look at their track record. Now go take a look at Parcells' track record with QB's. It's not too shabby.

I'm a completely different employee here at my current job than I was at my previous job that was ran by a bunch of mouth breathing booger eaters.

I'm gonna print this thread out and piss on it.

GoonBoss
12-23-2009, 02:13 AM
It's possible if Quinn had an organization that wasn't complete trash, he might've worked out. Heck, he still might. I'll admit I wanted Quinn over Ginn. Ginn wasn't even on my radar.

In the battle between terrible and barely marginal, we got barely marginal. Boy, we sure won.

Doesn't change the fact that Ginn was still, and always will be a flushed draft pick.

JCane
12-23-2009, 06:28 AM
It's possible if Quinn had an organization that wasn't complete trash, he might've worked out. Heck, he still might. I'll admit I wanted Quinn over Ginn. Ginn wasn't even on my radar.

In the battle between terrible and barely marginal, we got barely marginal. Boy, we sure won.

Doesn't change the fact that Ginn was still, and always will be a flushed draft pick.

Yeah, another GREAT point here.

Hindsight is 20/20 so stand up and be counted if you wanted Ted Ginn over Brady Quinn at #9 BEFORE the draft.

Not a damn person gonna stand up for that.

GoonBoss
12-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Yeah, another GREAT point here.

Hindsight is 20/20 so stand up and be counted if you wanted Ted Ginn over Brady Quinn at #9 BEFORE the draft.

Not a damn person gonna stand up for that.

Stone cold right. Not one. Nobody will stand up.

I shoudl bring up some of the OP's more comical moments, but, I won't.

Yeah, Finjim....I remember. Patriots...Who did and didn't start games last year? you running and hiding when you were called out by roughly......EVERYONE!

Shut up.

GoonBoss
12-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Good grief.

I wish I could set this thread on virtual fire.

What a stupid, stupid thread.

So Brady Quinn in Cleveland is the SAME player in Miami because Cleveland and Miami are both ran the SAME way, correct?

Is that what you're saying Mr. OP? Give me a ****ing break. Cleveland is so poorly ran. Miami is a great organization. Cleveland RUINS the careers of QB's. Take a look at their track record. Now go take a look at Parcells' track record with QB's. It's not too shabby.

I'm a completely different employee here at my current job than I was at my previous job that was ran by a bunch of mouth breathing booger eaters.

I'm gonna print this thread out and piss on it.

The torch is passed.

X-Pacolypse
06-15-2010, 07:16 PM

I hope that you have taken to your own advice. Enjoy watching Ginnger suck with the Niners this year.