PDA

View Full Version : Official NFL Draft Declaration Page

RealDriscoll
12-23-2009, 11:34 AM
I figured we could start a threat stating who opted to return to school and who declared for the NFL Draft...Any news you feel like contributing please do and we can keep an updated list

Declared

*Donovan Warren-CB-Michigan
*Ryan Matthews-RB-Fresno State
*Anthony Davis-OT-Rutgers
*Damian Williams-WR-USC
*Dez Bryant-WR-Oklahoma State
*Sam Bradford-QB-Oklahoma
*Golden Tate-WR-Notre Dame
*Jimmy Clausen-QB-Notre Dame
*Stefan Johnson-RB-USC
*Mike Williams-WR-Syracuse
*Arrelious Benn-WR-Illinois
*Dezmon Briscoe-WR-Kansas
*Bruce Campbell-OT-Maryland
*Abe Koroma-DT-Western Illinois
*Gerald McCoy-DT-Oklahoma
*Eric Berry-S-Tennessee
*Amad Black-S-Florida

Returning to School

*Jake Locker-QB-Washington
*DeAndre McDaniel-S-Clemson
*Adrian Clayborn-DE-Iowa

BobDole
12-23-2009, 01:01 PM
can't believe black declared. he should've come back next year. too early for him.

WelcomeBack
12-23-2009, 01:29 PM
Depending on his position in the draft, I'd love to get Stafon Johnson on the team. He's a great runner.

If he's medically cleared, he's got to be worth a look.

RealDriscoll
12-23-2009, 02:59 PM
Stefan Johnson is a super value come Rounds 6-7..

ChambersWI
12-23-2009, 03:08 PM
sad to see Warren go, but the Michigan D will probably struggle again next year, and the scouts think highly of him. Let's see if his ankle is ok by the time the combine comes around

Bruce Campbell is a boom or bust pick... like a lot of Maryland players really. Great athlete, but raw as a player.

Anthony Davis IMO is the number 2 OT in the draft behind Okung, but could be the number 1 by draft time. He's got so much potential it's rediculous.

Bta72dolphins
12-23-2009, 03:36 PM
I am surprise Eric Berry declared. I would love to get him but i think we should try to get someone that has proven to be a great safety and has more then 3 years in the nfl. So many positions we need help in i don't know what to do.

greasyObnoxious
12-28-2009, 01:05 PM
I am surprise Eric Berry declared. I would love to get him but i think we should try to get someone that has proven to be a great safety and has more then 3 years in the nfl. So many positions we need help in i don't know what to do.

it's not like Berry's stock could get any higher. i was fully expecting him to declare.

RealDriscoll
12-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Everson Griffen out of USC declared