PDA

View Full Version : Real men of genius

FINOMINAL
12-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Real men of genius.

Today we salute you, Mr. My football team still has a chance guy.

You couldn’t pass a GED math test, but can calculate the 1-10,000 odds of your 7-8 team backing into the playoffs.

Most of us saw the handwriting on the wall after the Buffalo loss, but not you. Two losses and twenty three desperate “we need this to happen” threads later, you are still clinging to your tattered wreckage of miniscule hope floating down a river called de-Nile.

There’s plenty of material to put together a real tribute, but we all get the point. And we just don’t care any more.

So we salute you, Mr. My team still has a chance guy.

A real man of genius.

RealityBites
12-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Too funny, and unfortunately we have our share of boneheaded fans too. LOL

WVDolphan
12-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Real men of genius.

You couldn’t pass a GED math test, but can calculate the 1-10,000 odds of your 7-8 team backing into the playoffs.

Most of us saw the handwriting on the wall after the Buffalo loss, but not you. Two losses and twenty three desperate “we need this to happen” threads later, you are still clinging to your tattered wreckage of miniscule hope floating down a river called de-Nile.

There’s plenty of material to put together a real tribute, but we all get the point. And we just don’t care any more.

A real man of genius.

:lol: You need a picture of Sparano to go with this post.

phinsfan84
12-27-2009, 07:23 PM
LMFAO hahahaha thats great and UR RIGHT! That is a real man. Or should i say Fan!!! I want people that say this is silly to hope until there is no hope to promise that if the stars align next week that they will give up there fanhood for the postseason. I bet you wouldnt tho. Actually ill guarentee youll be rooting for Cle, Oak,and NE as hard as I will next week. Well thats only if your a true fan.

Daytona Fin
12-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Real men of genius.

A real man of genius.

take away the bs penalty on ginns td pass and youd be licking up this **** thread out of your boyfriends bunghole

Ricky_Fan34
12-27-2009, 09:22 PM
hahhaha this is hilarious.

MiamiBlog
01-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Great post. Great salute to the best ad campaign since Terry Tate, the Office Linebacker.