PDA

View Full Version : oh that terrible ted ginn

Daytona Fin
12-27-2009, 09:08 PM
gin had 5 for 82 yds, shouldve been 6 for 140 yds. one of the few that showed up today. oh hes terrible, cut him cut him, hes the most pathetic wr in the nfl.avg 16 yds a catch the las t 4 games or 13+ the last 6. yeah he needs to go. if we had a #1 wr he would avg 50 a game. i cant wait to hear all you ginn haters whine we hes in our starting line up next year

Ricky_Fan34
12-27-2009, 09:10 PM
I think every little mistake he makes is magnified just because how much people didn't want him at #9. I would much rather have Patrick Willis, but we have Ted Ginn. No use in talking about how bad Ginn is and how good Willis is.

Ginn has stepped his game up since the Carolina game. Props to him, and keep it up.

SRM
12-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Maybe if he didn't suck for 3/4th of the season people wouldn't hate him so much.

I'll give him his props for these last few games. But I'm not sold on ****. Everytime he shows up, he disappears again for awhile.

Miamifinz
12-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Ginn Jr. averages about 11 yards a completion, which is good for 67th. Many teams have 3 or 4 wide receivers doing better than him. Tons of tight ends.

Yeah he's worthy of a round 1 draft pick. Totally a number 1 wide receiver.

Nawledge
12-27-2009, 09:12 PM
this thread is stupid. Ginn didnt have a typical bad game. Woo Hoo, am i supposed to be happy?

DolfanBerg
12-27-2009, 09:13 PM
I was waiting for that long TD pass all year (mind the mnf jets game). Left the room as he crossed the goal line going nuts, only to be shattered when I returned to a room full of people pointing and laughing at me.

Nawledge
12-27-2009, 09:14 PM
cmon man, u werent waitin for the flag??? i knew it was coming

Daytona Fin
12-27-2009, 09:14 PM
this thread is stupid. Ginn didnt have a typical bad game. Woo Hoo, am i supposed to be happy?

no he had a great game. well almost thanks to someones stupid penalty. but i wont throw that person under the bus like everyone does ginn

Daytona Fin
12-27-2009, 09:17 PM
I was waiting for that long TD pass all year (mind the mnf jets game). Left the room as he crossed the goal line going nuts, only to be shattered when I returned to a room full of people pointing and laughing at me.

oh you dont count the jets game pass? typical, just like the rest of the ginn haters, who credit ginn with hennes and pennys overthrows.

Daytona Fin
12-27-2009, 09:31 PM
i guess some of the mods cant own up up to their trashing of ginn (jcane,goon boss and 1 other that im not wasting my time looking up) wild bill where ru, these 2 have been talking like newbies all week , have shown no sign of moderation, just instigation. you want to put this thread in spam? what a joke. check out this thread http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/ted-ginn-jr-this-is-my-worst-season-playing-football-266546-2.html and see how your mods acted, but it didnt go to spam. i think some of the mods lately can be found in in the bottom of a can of spam, just check their posts in other threads lately, youd think we were at ganggreen.you guys are a joke

Daytona Fin
12-27-2009, 09:44 PM
heres another thread with high quality posts coming from your high quality mods.http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/my-worst-christmas-present-ever-266558.html
this spam thread will probably get deleted but ive already made copies.

Flip Tanneflop
12-29-2009, 11:31 AM
:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol: :lol: