PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins PS3 theme finally posted

DisturbedShifty
12-28-2009, 03:30 PM
Alrighty. I finished my Dolphins theme sometime last week and the website I post my themes at finally posted it today.

So if you would care to take a look at the backgrounds used in the theme before you actually download the theme, you can vist my photbucket album with all the backgrounds. Just go here (http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/DisturbedShifty/Miami%20Dolphins%20PS3%20Them%20Wallpapers/). Also feel free to use any of those background as PC wallpapers if you want.

To download the actual theme there are three ways to do that.

One is to vist the PS3 theme website using your PS3 web browser and goto this website www.ps3-themes.com (http://www.ps3-themes.com) When you vist the site if the theme isn't on the front page just do a search for either me, DisturbedShifty. Or a search for Miami Dolphins Theme HD 2.

The second way would be to vist the Fin Heaven forums using the PS3 web browser and come to this thread and follow this link, http://www.ps3-themes.com/sports/miami-dolphins-theme-hd-2.html And then click on download.

Or you can vist the website on the PC and download it to a USB drive. Please note that if you chose this method you will first have to create a folder on the USB drive labeled PS3. Then open that folder and create another folder entitled THEME (it has to be in all capital letters). Then open that folder and download the theme in to that folder. If it doesn't work you might have to pulralize the word THEME to THEMES.

So there ya go. Please rate and comment on the theme when you go to download it from teh website. Or let me know what you think here.

Thanks in advance.

DisturbedShifty
12-30-2009, 11:49 AM
For give the bump, but I see people have been looking at the thread. I would like to know if anyone actually like the theme. Please leave some feedback if you get the chance.

Thumper1016
12-31-2009, 07:49 PM
For give the bump, but I see people have been looking at the thread. I would like to know if anyone actually like the theme. Please leave some feedback if you get the chance.

I just down loaded it now. I have not seen all the players yet but it looks good to me. Nice work. :up:

Ricky_Fan34
12-31-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm about to download it. Even if it looks like ****, I'm putting it as my background anyway, so I'll go ahead and say right now that I love it. Thanks for the background.

Ricky_Fan34
12-31-2009, 08:01 PM
WOW! thanks! Love the Vontae Davis one. That's the one I got. They all look great though! Excellent job.

EDIT: Just realized there were a bunch of different ones. Davone Bess one is incredible.

DisturbedShifty
01-01-2010, 02:32 AM
WOW! thanks! Love the Vontae Davis one. That's the one I got. They all look great though! Excellent job.

EDIT: Just realized there were a bunch of different ones. Davone Bess one is incredible.
Thanks man. Glad you guys like the theme. The Vontae background is my favorite too. If you want, I provided a link in the orignal post to each of the wallpapers if you care to use them for a PC wallpaper too.

Valbon8
01-03-2010, 06:44 PM
they are very cool...thank you

DisturbedShifty
01-04-2010, 02:26 AM
they are very cool...thank you
Thanks and you're welcome.

mikemosha90
01-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Awesome job!

So the background just switches each time you go back to the dashboard?

DisturbedShifty
01-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Awesome job!

So the background just switches each time you go back to the dashboard?
Thanks, glad you like it. And yes, the background does change each time you turn it on. I think it changes ecah time you quit a game and go back to the dashboard too. There are a eleven backgrounds total if I remember correctly.

If you want to see all the wallpapers check the orignal post. And feel free to use any for a computer wallpaper too.

TheFloridaDude
02-05-2010, 02:08 PM
dude this is really tight. i have been wanting a miami them forever and this one is legitimately serious bro..

good work man. seriously thank you

DisturbedShifty
02-05-2010, 04:38 PM
dude this is really tight. i have been wanting a miami them forever and this one is legitimately serious bro..

good work man. seriously thank you

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoy it. Getting compliments like that make the time and effort I put into that completely worth it.

TheFloridaDude
02-08-2010, 01:36 PM
yeah bro i know what you mean. i used to mess with photoshop a lot making sigs and what not so i know how time consuming and trying it can be....

seriously man that is some top notch stuff, even my fiance thought it was awesome!

thanks again man!!!!

p.s.

think you could ever get around to making a florida gators one? lol

DisturbedShifty
02-09-2010, 02:27 AM
think you could ever get around to making a florida gators one? lol
If I get really board, they sure. But since I am not a huge college football fan, probably not in the fore seeable future. ;)

redbeard75
03-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Found that dolphin theme the other day. Best one yet.

Kthurmus23
04-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Just downloaded it, looks awesome. Thanks a lot.

Possum
04-07-2010, 10:01 AM
all those ****ers who rated you lower then a 5 can suck one. :hi5:

RaboGrande24
04-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Great theme Disturbedshifty. I got it like 2 days ago and I love it. I heard from a friend about something called "dynamic" themes. Would be cool if we had one of just dolphins plays..might be asking for too much but thanks anyways for the awesome theme, even my gf thinks its cool

DisturbedShifty
04-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Great theme Disturbedshifty. I got it like 2 days ago and I love it. I heard from a friend about something called "dynamic" themes. Would be cool if we had one of just dolphins plays..might be asking for too much but thanks anyways for the awesome theme, even my gf thinks its cool
Yeah the dynamic themes move and not just change backgrounds. I would love to see a dynamic Dolphins theme, but I dobut we will see an offical one anytime soon and no one has figured out a way for users to make their own yet.

On another note, once Marshall gets a number, I will be updating the theme to include him and take out Jason Taylor. So stay tuned.

KingNick88
04-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Awesome man!! Ya got some talent and dedication!

The_Phish
05-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Great Theme Bro. Just what my PS3 needed! I bought Dolphin controllers and they both are glitchy and suck so this just made my night. I hope you can get a Marshall theme out as soon as Pre-season starts and he finally picks a number. Thanks again! Cheers!

DisturbedShifty
05-05-2010, 03:21 AM
Great Theme Bro. Just what my PS3 needed! I bought Dolphin controllers and they both are glitchy and suck so this just made my night. I hope you can get a Marshall theme out as soon as Pre-season starts and he finally picks a number. Thanks again! Cheers!
Well hopefully I can get it done sooner than Pre-Season. If they will ever decide on a number I am going to ask somone who is really good at the uniform changes to let me use their version of Marshall in a Fin uniform.

DisturbedShifty
08-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Alrighty folks. I finished the 2010 theme. I have submited it for upload to the same site. It will take a few days before it is posted. So be on the look out for a new thread featuring the new theme.

Shula72
09-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Your time, work, and awesome ability are greatly appreciated. Thanks again.