PDA

View Full Version : Madden anyone?



Baz
11-15-2003, 04:22 PM
I've recently picked up Madden again. I put it down for like 3 weeks because of the Dolphin's woes. Well, I picked it up again, played 984 a few times and have decided to start playing regularly again. So anyone who wants a loss, feel free to challenge me.

BTW 984, I apologize for using the same 2 plays over and over again, but I had gained like 20 yards total doing anything else. I figure you gotta do what you gotta do to win. In all actuality, you should have won that game. I have no idea how I picked off 4 passes, with Seattle of all teams too......

iceblizzard69
11-15-2003, 07:45 PM
You could easily beat me.

I actually played someone on finheaven today, although I don't know which member it is. I saw him in a chat and challenged him, and then he asked if I posted here. Anyway, he kicked my ***. :(

P4E
11-15-2003, 07:49 PM
It was Ricky.;)

Prime Time
11-16-2003, 06:55 PM
Just wait Bazy...your time will come!

Baz
11-16-2003, 07:17 PM
You're right, my time will come...........TO KICK YOUR @$$!!

Predaphin
11-16-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
You could easily beat me.

I actually played someone on finheaven today, although I don't know which member it is. I saw him in a chat and challenged him, and then he asked if I posted here. Anyway, he kicked my ***. :(

It was me Ice, Sorry bout that, My screen name was "DieHard Fin", I also got another screen name "xPredator34x"...You began to put up a fight in the 3rd qtr, but I tightened up in the 4th....I believe you were Iceblizzard4.

Predaphin
11-16-2003, 11:07 PM
BTW, PrimeTime whats your screename? If anyone wants to run, get at me....I use both screen names regularly.

iceblizzard69
11-16-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Predaphin34


It was me Ice, Sorry bout that, My screen name was "DieHard Fin", I also got another screen name "xPredator34x"...You began to put up a fight in the 3rd qtr, but I tightened up in the 4th....I believe you were Iceblizzard4.

Yeah, that's my name. You killed me with a bunch of returns in the beginning. I think you had two on special teams and an interception return for a touchdown or something like that. I'm absolutely awful on punt return coverage.

Prime Time
11-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Maybe you are just absolutely awful in everything :lol: :jk:

gottahavefootba
11-25-2003, 05:52 PM
my name is delongboy if anyone wants at me... i am usually on late.

Predaphin
11-25-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by gottahavefootba
my name is delongboy if anyone wants at me... i am usually on late.

Put me on your list bro. Are you any good?

Prime Time
11-26-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
You're right, my time will come...........TO KICK YOUR @$$!!


All I have to say to that is

PSSSSSSHHHHH. When i get it and my fixec PC...we will set a date...it can be like a boxing mactch so be prepared because the whole site will know who won that game whether it be me or you.

TerryTate
11-26-2003, 01:53 AM
PrimeTime, if u have the PC version, i will OWN you....my record is 114-40, ill take you any day of the week with my rushing attack (set the record for EASO with ricky 41/418 yards 3 TDs :) )

bring it!

name on there is xmattxucfx

gottahavefootba
11-26-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Predaphin34


Put me on your list bro. Are you any good?

I thought I was really good offline... still getting used to the online gaming. I'll put you on my list. Put me on yours