PDA

View Full Version : J-E-T-S suck suck suck

phins4ever1986
12-30-2009, 03:01 PM
I know im out of line because of this but oh well. im sure you guys are friends with the jets fan on here but i cant come around to it. i hate the jets the fans are gay and so is the team. im so glad we beat those queers twice. i know im new to the site and maybe should have keep my mouth shut but i just cant. JETS SUCK

Bta72dolphins
12-30-2009, 03:03 PM
.... you are right you are out of line with this thread. I am not really hating the jets so much this year. Hate to tell you this but we got lucky in there place. I am just glad these two years we are contending against them. Hey go vent everyone needs to let it go somewhere... This place seems to be popular it.

fiftyofhaze
12-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Henne>sanchez

We win for years

Bta72dolphins
12-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Henne>sanchez

We win for years

i must say we are lucky to have Chad P last year. do you remember how worried we were about our qb position until CP came in. I do not think Henne would have the record he has now in first season started if he started last year, even with the easier season.

SabanHater
12-30-2009, 04:06 PM
if the Jets get in, their gonna get embarrassed.

R_t_Kraken
12-30-2009, 04:14 PM
If they get in, it's only because Indy and Cinci let them in. They may have a good D, but their offense is so pitiful, and Sanchez absolutely sucks.

haoleboy
12-30-2009, 04:18 PM
They are closer to getting than we are. If they suck then we must really......

Ricky_Fan34
12-30-2009, 04:22 PM
They are closer to getting than we are. If they suck then we must really......
We played our tough games earlier in the season when teams still had a reason to play. We also played a hot Tennessee, where as they played the 0-6 version of Tennessee. You have a point, but if we played NO and Indy at the end of the season instead of the beginning, I'd have much more confidence.

Viggen
12-30-2009, 05:10 PM
I hope they get in and beat the Colts again just to stir up the insanity that will linger forever in Colts' organization...

Hehehehe