PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Annoying things about Modern Warfare 2

.rush
12-31-2009, 04:52 PM
Here's a write-up on the 10 most annoying things about playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online. Some of these things suck but then again they are apart of the MW2 experience lol.

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2009/12/31/10-most-annoying-things-about-mw2/

From the list what are your most annoying ones? Are there any that didn't make the list that annoy you?

PassRush
01-24-2010, 04:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXQ4nYGlDqE

Watch this video and your list will be complete. I have to admit that after watching, I had to try some of them. I love the riot shield one.

Clipse
01-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Couldn't agree more. The spawns in MW2, especially on S&D are absolutely terrible. Nothing like taking 3 steps from spawn in highrise and getting my head shot off by a sniper. Nothing like taking 3 steps from spawn on Invasion and getting blown to bits by a noobtube. Noobtubers and 1887's are almost equally as frustrating. Oh and of course the nuke boosting sucks considering there's a booster in roughly every single ffa match.

FinsNCanes
01-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Play Bad Company 2 :up:. I played BC2 beta month back or so and loved it. I recently got my hands on MW2..ugh..thought it was awful and border line silly with all the perks and cheap gimmicks on weapons and such.

Clipse
01-27-2010, 12:12 AM
Play Bad Company 2 :up:. I played BC2 beta month back or so and loved it. I recently got my hands on MW2..ugh..thought it was awful and border line silly with all the perks and cheap gimmicks on weapons and such.
Played the Beta as well, looks very good. Though I'd expect nothing less. I've always thought the Battlefield series was much more better than the COD series personally.

72champagne
01-27-2010, 12:58 AM
i loved call of duty united offensive back in the day. i'm a captain in battlefield 2, still play it occasionally.

Greatness920
01-31-2010, 09:07 PM
i just wreck everyone i play :) noob tubers and campers are easy to get around if u figure it out and as for dying as u span jsut wait a second and then go.. or for high rise dont go thru that doorway go thru the middle first :)

AquaInferno
02-02-2010, 02:42 PM
The nuke is my absolute most hated, a team can be losing terribly and still win by pulling that crap!

TheFloridaDude
02-05-2010, 02:02 PM
I LOVE MW2, maybe cuz im so damn good at it lol.

Bad Company 2 is awesome too...comes out March 3rd I think. I'll be getting that one at launch...can't wait