PDA

View Full Version : D-day is attempting a MMA career

Bobby Humphrey
01-01-2010, 07:03 PM
For those of you who donít know Ö. I have been training D-day to try and make a run at the world of MMA. This isnít something that happens over night so we are taking it slow. We started his training just over a year ago and last week we finally got him in the ring.

Now itís nothing big just a amateur fight. But all the greats start off as amateurs. Itís also a amateur boxing event not a MMA event. But every MMA fight starts on the feet so itís a good first match for D-day.

D-day went up against a bigger man who was actually a weight class above him. But with the true fighting sprit D-day has he still accepted the fight. Please keep in mind this is D-dayís first match so his skills arenít as tight as they will be. But considering he fought a bigger man I think he did ok for himself.

Please watch the fight here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg1O9in26y8

I will be posting D-days career on here, so please follow along and give him some words of encouragement. With his dedication to the training I really think he will go places. T-shirt will be available soon.

Noodle Arm
01-01-2010, 08:39 PM
I'll fight d-day. I don't fear the elderly.

GoonBoss
01-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Is he going to wear a Speedo or anything?

Dolfan984
01-02-2010, 03:19 PM
me and my girl got a big kick out of that video. :up: good stuff

Bumpus
01-02-2010, 03:58 PM
:lol: Get up you son of a *****, cuz Mickey loves ya! :lol:

Ricky4Life
01-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Dude knows how to take it on the chin.. :lol:

Myles Fynch
01-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Rule #1: Always get in the first punch, even if it's the day before the fight.

:foundout:

BobDole
01-06-2010, 02:45 AM
standing right in front of him with his hands down was a good start. almost better than the super cool prefight stretching.