PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Starting To Look Like The New York Mets Organization- Bunch Of Idiots

DOLMET
01-03-2010, 07:18 PM
The Dolphins are starting to make retarted and stupid decisions like the New Mets are known for. First of all they get rid of Matt Roth for no reason. Then last year, for reasons unknown, they don't draft a wide receiver in the first round; like they will do this year. Then they waste a pick on Pat White. Then Miami drafts 2 cornerbacks that can't tackle. Drafting Jake Long might of been a mistake as well. Then they are talking about getting rid of Tyler Thigpen and Tedd Ginn next year. I agree Tedd Ginn is a p-ssy, but I think you hold on to him, because he has speed and talent. Someone just has to movitate him. The Matt Roth thing just burns me up. It really upsets me. That kid is a beast. Bill Parcells doesn't agree on drafting talent. He rather draft underachieving players, to make him look good. That is why Miami won't never be a championship team under Parcells. They don't beleive in drafting the best players availiable.

Dolphin Dave
01-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Dont we already have enough of these threads to wade through?

Akronfinfan36
01-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Brilliant third post.