PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Pat White and unacceptable comments

kkinkead
01-04-2010, 06:01 AM
Let me preface this by saying that, yes, I am a West Virginia fan. I graduated in 2007, so I watched Pat White during his first few seasons. I was there in person for his first game, and I was there for his last game.

Let's put all discussion about his NFL capabilities aside for a second. The kid seriously injured himself and I've read some of the most vile comments on this board, and other boards all over the web.

I read things like "I hope he stays down", and "well at least the Pat White experiment is over", and it makes me want to puke. How can you say that about ANYONE? College ties or not, Pat White is a human being and I never want to see anyone get themselves hurt playing football.

Pat is a humble kid and has only done what he's been asked to do by the coaching staff. Was he drafted too high? Probably. What is he supposed to do about that? He shows up every day, works hard, and follows instructions from the coaching staff. That's all he's in a position to do. Yes, he needs to adjust to the speed of the NFL. Yes, he's probably undersized. Yes, he's got a lot to learn. Yes, he should probably move to a WR/slash position.

Pat was obviously going for a first down, got tripped up, and took an awkward hit. I wonder how many other people on your team would have gone for that first down. Would Ted Ginn have done that? Would Chad Henne have run out of bounds? Who knows. Pat is trying to move the chains for his team, and got hurt in the process.

Some of you people make me wonder where the hell we are going as a society. Digusting, vile, wretched comments all around.

I have a feeling some of you have never, ever played sports or competed in anything. I wonder how many of you losers are tweaking your fantasy football roster, playing Madden, and pretending like you know a shred about the game. You're quick to call other people out on their "toughness", while you lounge around all day leaching off Mom and Dad while the rest of us work and pay taxes.

I will never, ever, wish bodily harm on someone. Anyone that comes on here and says something negative about a concussed player is a COWARD.

Thank God Pat doesn't have a broken neck or a more serious injury. I know he's not what you're looking for in a quarterback, but for Christ's sake, please show some respect for him. He has always been a standout guy who represented my Alma Mater well.

Atila
01-04-2010, 06:06 AM
eh... this really didn't need it's own thread

cafinfan408
01-04-2010, 06:12 AM

its a message board..
I think people can make threads for whatever they would like.
However you dont need to add to it if you feel.

Pinkboy
01-04-2010, 06:59 AM
Pat White is not an NFL player.

Thus the injury didn't surprise me one bit. It didn't surprise me that the moment he received extensive playing time he ended up in the hospital.

I was actually expecting him to get annihilated out there, that's how obvious it was just looking at him on the field.

he has the body of an 8th grader playing a big man's game in a professional league. He may be 6'0" but he plays like he's 4'6

so what did you expect?

MP-Omnis
01-04-2010, 07:03 AM

Thus the injury didn't surprise me one bit. It didn't surprise me that the moment he received extensive playing time he ended up in the hospital.

I was actually expecting him to get annihilated out there, that's how obvious it was just looking at him on the field.

he has the body of an 8th grader playing a big man's game in a professional league. He may be 6'0" but he plays like he's 4'6

That's a little overboard though, dude. Anyone on our team would've gotten knocked-the-****-out by the hit Pat took. He tripped and fell head-first into Ike Taylor's oncoming helmet.

I agree that his physique isn't exactly the model of NFL-durability, but give the dude a break.

KrazyKarl
01-04-2010, 07:27 AM
I hope he's ok. That was a nasty hit.

Bumpus
01-04-2010, 07:52 AM
:up:

Kiick72
01-04-2010, 08:00 AM
I don't think ANYONE on this board is pleased that Pat White got hurt. It was a little scary watching him lie there without moving for a minute or so and I think we all were relieved when we saw his legs move. But this is the point many have made, he just looks too small to play sure there have been and are many guys who are smaller but he looks down right tiny.

I am glad he is going to be fine, but if wants to continue playing he and the Dolphins need to find him annother role and get some bulk on him before something serious does happen to him.

Canadianfishfan
01-04-2010, 08:08 AM

so what did you expect?

I wholeheartedly agree. No one likes the injury or wishes such things on anyone. But how could people not see this coming? His injury didn't surprise me either.

i wish him well..

Phantom
01-04-2010, 08:46 AM
For most of us the Pat White experiment ended before he got hurt. Sorry he was injured, but he shouldn't have been drafted in the second round by a team with many needs, and he shouldn't have been playing yesterday. What are these coaches seeing everyday that the rest of the free world isn't.

Gadsden86
01-04-2010, 09:10 AM
I was sorry to see him get hurt. But as many said once he wa sin thier the game was lost. The kid cant throw and should have been drafted much later and converted to a WR or RB. even then taking hard hits at thoes positions wouldnt change this matter either.

NJPhinFan21
01-04-2010, 09:39 AM
its a message board..
I think people can make threads for whatever they would like.
However you dont need to add to it if you feel.

i think, no wait I KNOW, your avatar needs its own thread. good lord!!!

Pat White is simply not NFL material, I cringed everytime he stepped out on that field. Hope he is ok, I just hope he doesn't return to the Phins as QB, maybe maybe a KR or PR is all, even that would be pushing it.

Mozark_Finfan
01-04-2010, 09:45 AM
It's a cold cruel world like it or not. People aren't accountable for anything they say here, it's a message board. Words on a monitor screen, they only have the power you give them. If it bothers you so much, don't read them.

Best wishes to Pat White. No one will question his heart.

Ricky4Life
01-04-2010, 09:52 AM
I did not wish for him to get hurt, but it was one of those things you saw coming. Its what happens when you put a VW Bug agaisnt a Mack truck.

GeauxFinns3705
01-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Let me preface this by saying that, yes, I am a West Virginia fan. I graduated in 2007, so I watched Pat White during his first few seasons. I was there in person for his first game, and I was there for his last game.

Let's put all discussion about his NFL capabilities aside for a second. The kid seriously injured himself and I've read some of the most vile comments on this board, and other boards all over the web.

I read things like "I hope he stays down", and "well at least the Pat White experiment is over", and it makes me want to puke. How can you say that about ANYONE? College ties or not, Pat White is a human being and I never want to see anyone get themselves hurt playing football.

Pat is a humble kid and has only done what he's been asked to do by the coaching staff. Was he drafted too high? Probably. What is he supposed to do about that? He shows up every day, works hard, and follows instructions from the coaching staff. That's all he's in a position to do. Yes, he needs to adjust to the speed of the NFL. Yes, he's probably undersized. Yes, he's got a lot to learn. Yes, he should probably move to a WR/slash position.

Pat was obviously going for a first down, got tripped up, and took an awkward hit. I wonder how many other people on your team would have gone for that first down. Would Ted Ginn have done that? Would Chad Henne have run out of bounds? Who knows. Pat is trying to move the chains for his team, and got hurt in the process.

Some of you people make me wonder where the hell we are going as a society. Digusting, vile, wretched comments all around.

I have a feeling some of you have never, ever played sports or competed in anything. I wonder how many of you losers are tweaking your fantasy football roster, playing Madden, and pretending like you know a shred about the game. You're quick to call other people out on their "toughness", while you lounge around all day leaching off Mom and Dad while the rest of us work and pay taxes.

I will never, ever, wish bodily harm on someone. Anyone that comes on here and says something negative about a concussed player is a COWARD.

Thank God Pat doesn't have a broken neck or a more serious injury. I know he's not what you're looking for in a quarterback, but for Christ's sake, please show some respect for him. He has always been a standout guy who represented my Alma Mater well.

You are taking this way to seriously. Nothing on here says we are as a society...its about a (not very good) football team. Thats all. No one here was "hoping" for PW to be permanently injured. He sucks, he was drafted in the second round :confused:, and people were taking out their frustrations with this sorry team on PW.

mtlfinfan
01-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Some people just do not have any respect. It's sad, real sad.

Get better Pat. I loved the tenacicity and depth of our team and we are headed in the right direction.

nerfball
01-04-2010, 09:58 AM
yup, gutsy kid, but he does not look like he belongs playing at this level. he can't possibly take the physical toll it takes, especially as a mobile QB. its one if he was a pocket passer... maybe he can be converted to another position?

let Henne and Thigpen battle it out next preseason and draft another QB late round or something and hope you get lucky.

frostyphin84
01-04-2010, 09:59 AM
all this "we dont need to be respectful because we dont think he should be playing for our team" is ridiculous. OP may have gotten a little melodramatic, but it should always be sympathy first in this situation; like him playing or not he was hurt in service of our team, just keep it in mind.

Valandui
01-04-2010, 04:04 PM
I did not wish for him to get hurt, but it was one of those things you saw coming. Its what happens when you put a VW Bug agaisnt a Mack truck.
That was a pretty evil helmet to helmet. I'd like to see Jake Long get back up from that, let alone Pat White. Why was there no penalty called on that?

SRM
01-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Quite honestly I don't think Pat's size had anything to do with that hit.

No1Phinatic
01-04-2010, 04:19 PM

so what did you expect?

Your very first sentence is a lie. Pat White is an NFL player. He is a QB for the Miami Dolphins. Looked it up on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_White_%28American_football%29

finyank13
01-04-2010, 04:22 PM
I would agree with you on all levels but he doesn't have a concussion, he drove himself home from the hospital. The fact is the youngster can't play at the NFL level, everytime I have seen him with the ball in his, it is ugly, and unpolished....Remember the sack a few plays before, even that was wholly too violent looking....I wish him well, and I hope they cut him, for his sake, the game is too violent for the kid...and this is a business, that money could be better used for someone else.....God Bless Pat White...

72champagne
01-04-2010, 04:22 PM

so what did you expect?
he got tripped, went airborne, redirected unluckily & was tagged in the helmet. i doubt it surprises anyone you would use the incident to reiterate for the 100th time your hard on for Pat White's size.

COphinphan89
01-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Good job copying and pasting your thread from the ESPN board, OP. I agree with whoever it was that said you are taking this way too seriously. A few idiots on a message board are a very small minority of a large fanbase. I think you're just trying to make us feel guilty for not liking the draft selection and not wanting your favorite player on our team.

DirkDiggler
01-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Its bad enough our language is over censored by the Admins we dont need the thought police in her now telling posters what comments they should or shouldnt make regardless if they are right or wrong!

WelcomeBack
01-04-2010, 04:40 PM
That was a pretty evil helmet to helmet. I'd like to see Jake Long get back up from that, let alone Pat White. Why was there no penalty called on that?

I can understand people wanting to change his position seeing as he hasn't done anything as a pro quarterback. However, using his size in THIS situation where it was a direct hit to the head isn't really a valid argument to me.

As I stated in another thread, Demarcus Ware is huge, but when he went head first into a lineman's leg, he too was carted off the field and taken to a hospital. Anyone taking a huge hit to the head, whether they be 6'0" 190 lbs., or 6'5" 250 lbs., they're gonna feel the effects of it and most likely result in a concussion.

eger
01-04-2010, 04:46 PM
If anything, the last game proved he has some big cojones. However the kid should not be playing NFL football. I had to ask a buddy of mine if this kid was a QB in college (being sarcastic). He played scared, and I would have really thought that he had some extensive playing time in game like situations in practice becuase it looked like Ronnie Brown could throw a better football than Pat White.

I hope Pat gets better, I definately can not condone him for lack of effort.

67Stang
01-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Let me preface this by saying I was not at any WV games, I never saw him play in college. What I have seen from him in the NFL through a preseason and 16 game regular season leads me to beleive he has no business being an NFL QB and we waisted a second round pick. This has nothing to do with a good kid, with awesome character getting hurt. ABSOLUELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed judging people for stating an opinion on his play, just because he got hurt. Yatil Green is a former number 1 who couldn't get on the field because of injury. He was another great kid, who just couldn't cut it in the NFL because he couldn't stay healthy. Is it wrong to say that was a waisted pick because a good kid kept getting injured? No, injury does not protect you from lack of performance. For the 1000th time, it sucked seeing the kid get hurt, you never want to see anyone with a life threatening injury. However, he looked scared, unsure, and completely out of his league during his time out there. He has had 8 months, training camp, pre season, and 15 games to improve and he looked pitiful. Some say look at the 30 yards on 5 carries. That would be great if sprinkled in with about 10 completed passes. He did not complete one pass. The ones he tried to either almost got someone killed, or was so pathetically short the receiver just looked back and shook his head.

Bottom line, don't try to guilt people about their opinion of his play because he got hurt. We all wish him a speedy recovery and wish the best for him. That does not mean we want to see him behind our center, because it was ugly yesterday before the injury. He made John Beck look like Manning. If he would have shown ANY improvement at all, I would be more optimistic. However, he hasn't and he doesn't have the build to just run all of the time. Straight, simple, and to the point.

WVDolphan
01-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Good job copying and pasting your thread from the ESPN board, OP. I agree with whoever it was that said you are taking this way too seriously. A few idiots on a message board are a very small minority of a large fanbase. I think you're just trying to make us feel guilty for not liking the draft selection and not wanting your favorite player on our team.

Thats spot on dude.

You should live around here. Its ****ing SICK. All these ****ing Mountaineer fans want to suck Pat White's **** hard as hell. The walk around dreaming of having his nuts all over their mouths and chins.

Pat White ****ing BLOWS. OK. Im not glad the dude got injured. No one really is Im sure. There might be a few scumbags who are.

Anyways, people arent wanting guys to get injured. Its just message board **** and these White fluffers take it way too seriously.

So many of these people are just pissed because Pat White completely ****ing blows. The reality is all Pat White ever was and ever will be is a LOCAL HERO. He is a good college QB against weak big east defenses. Thats all. He will be back home where he belongs hanging out at local spots eating wings with everyone else. Then all you Mountaineer fans can offer him bj's every ****ing day when you see him.

Ive had so many people try and tell me they are now phins fans this year. Yea right. Ive had to try and avoid so many conversations about the phins with people that dont know jack **** about the team just because ****ing Pat White was on the team. **** Pat White.

He was overrated as **** in college too. I got so sick of hearing about his completion percentage. The guy could throw like 4 different passes. He ran a Tecmo Bowl offense for Rodriquez and ran it against **** defenses. Big ****ing deal. All these ****ing moron fans loved watching the same 8 plays over and over and over and over to the tune of 40 point games against ****ing nobodies week after week. The **** was boring to me. Watching them destroy some team they had no chance of losing to while running the same 8 ****ing plays over and over was ridiculous. Most of these nimrods were too drunk to give a **** anyway.

Anyways, **** Pat White. Im not glad he got his **** blasted, but as long as he isnt hurt long term, fine.....maybe he will go the **** home now. If he is on the roster next year its a ****ing joke and only because of Parcells ego. White has no business in the NFL at all.

The idea he can play WR is as ridiculous as him playing QB. He will get blasted again a lot easier at WR. He cant throw the ****ing ball at all. He couldnt even hit that play that he got half his completions in college off of to Ricky yesterday. He missed behind him and over his head by like 4 ****ing yards. I can make that throw for christ sakes. White blows.

When have you ever seen a QB drafted in round 2, make appearances in almost every game, and go the whole season without completing a pass? That my friends is a ****ing joke. He is worse than even John Beck ever dared to be. Unreal.

Pat White......go on home dude. Go on home.

67Stang
01-04-2010, 04:55 PM
WV, a little more colorful than what I said, but I agree...hehe

madmic21
01-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Bottom line of this thead is not whether or not PW is a NFL player. It is the lack of class and humanity that some on this site have. It is most usually the same people that fly off the handle everytime something doesn't go right. Some people need to chill in all regards and realize that we are watching and cheering for a game. A game that is not worth a temper tantrum every time we lose, barely win!!!, or an atheletes health.

DolfanDuBbZ~
01-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Sorry but I have made comments on his play. Sorry if your sensitive to those opinions, but thats life. The NFL is a business, and as a paying customer...I am not happy with the product of Pat White.

He can't outrun alot of DE's at the NFL level much less LB's and DB's...who are all BIGGER FASTER AND STRONGER than he is.

I wish Mr. White a speedy recovery.

DJ24966
01-04-2010, 05:03 PM
He is a good college QB against weak big east defenses.

2007 Tostios Fiesta Bowl says different.

WVDolphan
01-04-2010, 05:05 PM

They love bringing that ONE up. Oklahoma felt they shouldve been in the title game and werent real concerned with that game against WVU.

catapano
01-04-2010, 05:07 PM
well thank god hes ok. Looks like a good kid and it killed me to see that happen to him im sure there were pleanty of horrible comments on this board but just because some people have no class it doesnt effect the way most of us feel or react unless we let it. I said a prayer for White last night and it was answered. Now we have to figure out what to do with him at a team level because hes definately no nfl quarterback..

Daytona Fin
01-04-2010, 05:08 PM
his injury is not that serious.it happens every week. like someone else said hes out driving around today. good grief. should we have a pity party for steve young and troy aikman too. if you think for one second those guys wanted everybody sitting around whining about their concussions, HA. judging by all of the white yankers , he was going to be the next aikman or young. THIS IS THE NFL , THESE PLAYERS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GETTING INTO WHEN THEY STEP ON THE FIELD. this is why they get the big bucks. let me know when the next concussion happens next week ,so we can all get together in a circle and whine. sheesh

oh yeah i forgot im really surprised it took him that long to get knocked out.

madmic21
01-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Sorry but I have made comments on his play. Sorry if your sensitive to those opinions, but thats life. The NFL is a business, and as a paying customer...I am not happy with the product of Pat White.

He can't outrun alot of DE's at the NFL level much less LB's and DB's...who are all BIGGER FASTER AND STRONGER than he is.

I wish Mr. White a speedy recovery.

Yes the NFL is a business. That is not a valid excuse for your joy of seeing another person hurt. Neither is the fact that you are not happy with Pat White as a player.

If more people would stop treating life as a business and more like a short, valueable thing that we have only a short time to with, than life would be much better.

ChadHenne
01-04-2010, 05:12 PM

I feel this actually does need its own thread. Some of the comments made about White in light of the incident are uncalled for.

I honestly thought he was paralyzed after the hit, so I am very happy that he can still walk. People making comments about him being a bust and a wimp because of his size just an hour after the injury is unacceptable, whether it be in person or on a message board, it is just rude and distasteful.

WOPMasterG
01-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Definitely glad he is ok. I was really proud to see both the Steelers and Dolphins players crowding around to try and make sure he was ok or just praying.

We just gotta see what improvements he makes during the off part of the season. Clearly he needs to work on his throwing but we wouldn't have drafted him unless the Big Tuna had a plan. He's no idiot that's for dang certain.

Mcganiel
01-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Great post. Some people here have no class at all.

DJ24966
01-04-2010, 05:17 PM
They love bringing that ONE up. Oklahoma felt they shouldve been in the title game and werent real concerned with that game against WVU.

During our top years with White we could have easily competed with any team in the nation.

Phantom
01-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Correct it was a total let down. There is also a long list of great college qb,s who never came even close to being nfl qb's,

WVDolphan
01-04-2010, 05:26 PM
During our top years with White we could have easily competed with any team in the nation.

Not really. It just seemed that way to WVU homers. Scoring 40+ per game on Rutgers, East Carolina, and Syracuse blew your heads up.

If they were so good, how could they not beat Pitt at home to advance to the title game that season? And while if they had, they mightve beaten Ohio St. who was way overrated that year.

But, the top notch teams of that era(LSU, USC, etc) wouldve BLASTED WVU in a game for all the marbles.

Look at the seasons where they played Ga Tech and Carolina in bowls. They barely mediocre teams in those games and lost to any good teams they played in those season. Against legit teams in the White era, WVU's record wasnt even .500.

The only solid wins they had were Oklahoma and Georgia. And hell, Georgia wasnt even that good that season and they spotted WVU 28 points before they started playing. Georgia dominated the rest of that game and aside from that Slaton run that sealed the win in the 4th qtr, WVU mustered no offense once Georgia got their heads in the game.

67Stang
01-04-2010, 05:28 PM

Josh Hypel, Jason White...the list goes on and on of great college QB's who sucked as pros. Tim Couch, Andre Ware, Eric Crouch, Danny Wueffrel, Pat White....The list goes on and on!

Daytona Fin
01-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Josh Hypel, Jason White...the list goes on and on of great college QB's who sucked as pros. Tim Couch, Andre Ware, Eric Crouch, Danny Wueffrel, Pat White....The list goes on and on!

matt leinart,

SabanHater
01-04-2010, 05:33 PM
I agree with the original poster 100%

unless we're taking about Wes Welker. lol!

Predaphin
01-04-2010, 05:37 PM

This thread is more about being a Pat White fan than anything else.

I am the one who started the "I hope the Pat White expirement is over". And by no means was I attacking Pat White or his courage. I appreciate what he did for our team, but I was simply pointing out that he has no buisness being an NFL QB. In fact, I was actually blaming our coaching staff for putting him in the position of being out there as a true #2 QB.

Therefore I truly hope our coaching staff has convinced themselves that there is no room for Pat White on our QB roster. Not as a true QB, a wildcat QB, or an option QB. Although I do wish him a speedy and fast recovery, I am now convinced Pat White is a bust.

Daytona Fin
01-04-2010, 05:39 PM
as for most of the pat white homers have said he has manned up this year, i think you guys need to follow his lead and MAN UP! lets put an end to the pity party and move on.

Daytona Fin
01-04-2010, 05:41 PM
This thread is more about being a Pat White fan than anything else.

I am the one who started the "I hope the Pat White expirement is over". And by no means was I attacking Pat White or his courage. I appreciate what he did for our team, but I was simply pointing out that he has no buisness being an NFL QB. In fact, I was actually blaming our coaching staff for putting him in the position of being out there as a true #2 QB.

Therefore I truly hope our coaching staff has convinced themselves that there is no room for Pat White on our QB roster. Not as a true QB, a wildcat QB, or an option QB. Although I do wish him a speedy and fast recovery, I am now convinced Pat White is a bust.

what did he do for our team? he is fully recovered, so your hopes are answered.

phintim
01-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Gotta agree we have a lot of savages on this board. You just have to wonder how they would react if the situation were reversed. I guess many of them watch to many vidio games.

Predaphin
01-04-2010, 05:54 PM
what did he do for our team? he is fully recovered, so your hopes are answered.

Well, for the very little he did for our team. He did sacrifice his body to try and extend for a first down when he was hit by Ike Taylor. Can't say I don't appreciate that, but you're right, there isn't much more he offered to the Fins.

Sirspud
01-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Many of us here feel very bad for Pat White as a person. We just have seen over an over that Pat White the football player is detrimental to this football team. I'm not one who advocates bringing clubhouse cancers or players with bad attitudes onto this team just because it may make us more successful, but I don't think a football organization is a charity either. I watch my team expecting competitive football, and Pat White, however good a person he may be, hasn't provided much in the way of competitive football in the capacity this team has consistently tried to use him in.

I'm not glad the injury happened, but the truth is I always knew it was coming and I thought the likelihood of it happening was due to the weaknesses of White as a player. I'm hoping everything goes extremely well for him, but I'm not going to lie that I do feel a bit relieved that "the experiment" as some people have called it is over because I think it is best for all parties involved.

GoonBoss
01-04-2010, 05:59 PM
You should grow a thicker skin if what people on a messageboard say has the capability to bother you.

DolfanDuBbZ~
01-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Yes the NFL is a business. That is not a valid excuse for your joy of seeing another person hurt. Neither is the fact that you are not happy with Pat White as a player.

If more people would stop treating life as a business and more like a short, valueable thing that we have only a short time to with, than life would be much better.

Wow, now I take joy in him being hurt? You need to get over yourself. I don't wish hurt on anyone. The NFL is a violent physical sport, played by big fast strong MEN.

Take your morality lessons to sunday church, because they don't belong in sunday football games. The NFL is the survival of the fittest, unless your the Raiders. And to not be happy w/ a product like Pat White, isn't a bad thing, its reality thing.

madmic21
01-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Wow, now I take joy in him being hurt? You need to get over yourself. I don't wish hurt on anyone. The NFL is a violent physical sport, played by big fast strong MEN.

Take your morality lessons to sunday church, because they don't belong in sunday football games. The NFL is the survival of the fittest, unless your the Raiders. And to not be happy w/ a product like Pat White, isn't a bad thing, its reality thing.

You admitted to making comments on the situation. A situation in which a player got hurt. So I assumed these comments were not in favor of Pat White, or positive in regards to his injury. Maybe I was wrong, maybe not.

Not a morality lesson. Just my opinion. Thats life.

DolfanDuBbZ~
01-04-2010, 06:27 PM
You admitted to making comments on the situation. A situation in which a player got hurt. So I assumed these comments were not in favor of Pat White, or positive in regards to his injury. Maybe I was wrong, maybe not.

Not a morality lesson. Just my opinion. Thats life.

Maybe you don't have a clue? Just my opinion. Thats life.

madmic21
01-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Maybe you don't have a clue? Just my opinion. Thats life.

You are right I bow to the power and supreme knowing of DolfanDubbZ.

Tunaphish429
01-04-2010, 06:37 PM
This is why I hate most of the ppl on this board..

They cheer when their own player gets hurt?

Then they say things like the Pat White experiment is over..

Come on now..

The I told you so comments are wicked lame...

Add something to discuss not just troll on your own team and fans!

DolfanDuBbZ~
01-04-2010, 06:39 PM
You are right I bow to the power and supreme knowing of DolfanDubbZ.

Sorry but your the one bringing morality into a discussion about a NFL football player. And passing judgment.

The all knowing is you.

Please find a post where I took joy in White being hurt, as you stated in a previous post. And then please explain how its wrong to judge a NFL football player on there play. Please enlighten the board.

NFL is a business and is a game, that people get paid alot of money. Sunday church belongs before game time. During game time its about what you do for the team. Keep the ' If more people would stop treating life as a business and more like a short, valueable thing that we have only a short time to with, than life would be much better' out of the football discussions of football players making plays, or the lack of making plays.

zachblitz54
01-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Really hope he recovers quickly and fully enough to compete again. Just hope it is at another position. He has no shot at being an NFL QB, none.

madmic21
01-04-2010, 06:42 PM

Come on now..

Be careful you are coming off a little too pro Dolphin.
That is usually frowned on in this site. LOL

madmic21
01-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Sorry but your the one bringing morality into a discussion about a NFL football player. And passing judgment.

The all knowing is you.

Please find a post where I took joy in White being hurt, as you stated in a previous post. And then please explain how its wrong to judge a NFL football player on there play. Please enlighten the board.

NFL is a business and is a game, that people get paid alot of money. Sunday church belongs before game time. During game time its about what you do for the team. Keep the ' If more people would stop treating life as a business and more like a short, valueable thing that we have only a short time to with, than life would be much better' out of the football discussions of football players making plays, or the lack of making plays.

Easy bro I insisted that I assumed based on your statement. How I live my life and think it should be lived is my right and opinion. I could care less about what you do. I disagree with you in a lot of regards and that is what a site like this is for. I have an opinion that this place would be better as I suggested. If you don't agree fine. But it is also my right.

DolfanDuBbZ~
01-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Easy bro I insisted that I assumed based on your statement. How I live my life and think it should be lived is my right and opinion. I could care less about what you do. I disagree with you in a lot of regards and that is what a site like this is for. I have an opinion that this place would be better as I suggested. If you don't agree fine. But it is also my right.

Well morality concerning someone's play is silly to say the least.

madmic21
01-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Well morality concerning someone's play is silly to say the least.

Morality was a word I never used.

This was a thread that was about how people were making comments about PW's injury, and the tasteless comments coming from this site. I responded to your original post in which you said you had commented on the situation... In which I suggested that there are bigger and broader issuses than football, and the moments when PW laid motionless on the ground yesterday brought fans for and against PW together hoping for his safety. I don't think PW is NFL QB. (This is stated in many previous posts) I have stated that he may end up being a contributing factor in the future in other aspects.

I was just (like the original thread maker) disgusted by some comments made on this site following the play. I don't think that is a morality issue either. I thought it was a humanity issue. I believe that there is a difference.

And as a fin fan I have a hard time with the negativity on this site at times. I have the opinion that players, coaches, and management care about winning as much as any1 of us. Maybe I have this opinion because I am thrilled with the direction this frachise is headed. And I realize that I am not perfect so I handle other persons imperfections with the realization that I may require some leeway for my faults.

Lorenzo Rules
01-04-2010, 07:39 PM
contrary to some opinions I really thought Pat white had some good plays in the Saints game . What more can people want our damn offensive coordinator wont do right by our talent and use him right.

$$BWCJR78$$
01-04-2010, 08:08 PM
you know its funny how these so called experts here knew pat white would be hurt bla bla bla. big ben is much bigger than pat and how many times has he benn hurt? how many concussions has he had. guess he's not an nfl player, guess when you get hit like that and don't get up and walk away from it your not big,good enough to play in the nfl.

DolfanDuBbZ~
01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Love the comments when people rep me. Kinda like Madmic21, "I don't have to explain the plays White made this year"...

Pretty much sums up your argument. Next?

DolfanDuBbZ~
01-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Morality was a word I never used.

This was a thread that was about how people were making comments about PW's injury, and the tasteless comments coming from this site. I responded to your original post in which you said you had commented on the situation... In which I suggested that there are bigger and broader issuses than football, and the moments when PW laid motionless on the ground yesterday brought fans for and against PW together hoping for his safety. I don't think PW is NFL QB. (This is stated in many previous posts) I have stated that he may end up being a contributing factor in the future in other aspects.

I was just (like the original thread maker) disgusted by some comments made on this site following the play. I don't think that is a morality issue either. I thought it was a humanity issue. I believe that there is a difference.

And as a fin fan I have a hard time with the negativity on this site at times. I have the opinion that players, coaches, and management care about winning as much as any1 of us. Maybe I have this opinion because I am thrilled with the direction this frachise is headed. And I realize that I am not perfect so I handle other persons imperfections with the realization that I may require some leeway for my faults.

Do you get paid millions of dollars to have faults?

Sirspud
01-04-2010, 09:25 PM
you know its funny how these so called experts here knew pat white would be hurt bla bla bla. big ben is much bigger than pat and how many times has he benn hurt? how many concussions has he had. guess he's not an nfl player, guess when you get hit like that and don't get up and walk away from it your not big,good enough to play in the nfl.

You're not really refuting anyone's points. So you're saying that a guy like Big Ben, for all intents and purposes twice the size of Pat White, can't play in the NFL without getting banged up every now and then. How does this make those of us who were saying that twig-sized Pat White would get hurt any more wrong? You're just illustrating our point for us.

67Stang
01-04-2010, 09:58 PM
What I find very interesting ( putting the injury to the side) is that Pat White supporters talk about his lack of oppertunities to throw the ball, only trying 4 passes all year. I answer this by saying it was pretty obvious the coaches knew he couldn't. Both Ricky and Ronnie were given ops to throw out of the Wildcat, even in the red zone. Pat White wasn't, and if you look at his 4 attempts, you can see why. Did you notice as soon as Thigpen (also a very mobile QB) came in the offense was opened back up. It is pretty obvious to me that the staff had very little confidence in Pat Whites throwing ability, and by his 4 attempts, I can see why.

DirkDiggler
01-04-2010, 10:02 PM
You should grow a thicker skin if what people on a messageboard say has the capability to bother you.

Another Awesome quote by the Boss!

DirkDiggler
01-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Pat White cant even see over his own Line to find a receiver. He is TOOOOOOO Small!

frostyphin84
01-04-2010, 10:28 PM
There is no way you played any sort of competitive sport beyond third string H.S. levels, No player would have given up on a bowl game, before the game. For Many it would be the last time they touched the field competitively, a way to end their career. If they felt shafted, they would want to leave a statement. and the statement would not be "you were right, we suck, and should not have been playing a more important game"

VA_Finfan
01-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Pat White could also be one of the nicest human beings in the NFL as well. Very modest.

phins_4_ever
01-04-2010, 11:30 PM

Very well said. White did what he was asked to do. It is solely the coaching staffs fault to put White into a situation like that.

Yes the White experiment is most likely over but the the price was almost to high. Sparano should have ended this a long time ago, quietly. It almost required a devastating injury or fatal blow to end it.

The comments you noted reminded me of the time at the stadium when Harrington got knocked down and that kid - about 12 years old - in front of me cheered for him to be injured. He wanted to see Cleo Lemon. His dad just sat next to him and didn't say a word. Well, he got his wish the following year. It is despicable when people wish injury upon a football player from their own team just to have their favoritism satisfied.

$$BWCJR78$$
01-04-2010, 11:59 PM
You're not really refuting anyone's points. So you're saying that a guy like Big Ben, for all intents and purposes twice the size of Pat White, can't play in the NFL without getting banged up every now and then. How does this make those of us who were saying that twig-sized Pat White would get hurt any more wrong? You're just illustrating our point for us.

your point is b/c he's small he can't play. that he'll always get hurt. i'm saying it doesn't matter how big or small you are playes get hurt.

Mako
01-05-2010, 01:38 AM
Let me too preface:

I wasn't a fan of the Pat White pick from the second it was made, I liked it even less as he quickly proved that he wasn't cut out to be an NFL QB, or anything even resembling it.

With that being said, my views on whether he should have been drafted or not; or whether he'd ever develop into an NFL quality player or not all disappeared. I then began thinking about Pat White the human being, and hoped that we weren't in the midst of watching his career and life become forever altered as a result. Like Pat White or not, the last thing I wanted to see was for him to become Dennis Byrd or Mike Utley.

Am I disgusted over some of the crap posted on here? Somewhat.. However, I've quickly come to learn and expect these kind of posts on the internet in general. Sometimes people have troubles distinguishing sports from reality. That's on them.

Do my opinions of Pat White remain, that he was a bad pick, and isn't cut for the NFL? No.. However, at the end when he was down on the field and out cold, really my thoughts of his NFL capabilities meant squat.

DolfanDuBbZ~
02-12-2010, 03:55 AM

Come on now..

This is why I hate non football thinkers.

Please explain why 0-5 in pass attempts makes it at qb.

And then please explain why a running back out passes said qb.

Then De rep me again.

I'm a fan, not a follower. I see what is wrong and I have a opinion. I don't follow lock step like the 7 Dwarfs do w/ Snow White.:lol:

PorrotheDolfan
02-12-2010, 04:05 AM
What is he then? He was drafted into the NFL, He wears an NFL Jersey, he's on an NFL Roster, He practices and plays for an NFL Team, **** if you look him up on NFL.Com you'll find some NFL Stats on the guy. Sure he's undersized, nothin the weight room can't fix, give him time, if he is serious about football then he will do everything it takes to be successful in the NFL. Size is very important in the NFL, but size isn't everything.

Possum
02-12-2010, 04:09 AM
What is he then? He was drafted into the NFL, He wears an NFL Jersey, he's on an NFL Roster, He practices and plays for an NFL Team, **** if you look him up on NFL.Com you'll find some NFL Stats on the guy. Sure he's undersized, nothin the weight room can't fix, give him time, if he is serious about football then he will do everything it takes to be successful in the NFL. Size is very important in the NFL, but size isn't everything.isnt drew brees short?:ponder:

tylerdolphin
02-12-2010, 04:11 AM
isnt drew brees short?:ponder:
brees weighs over 100 pounds though

Possum
02-12-2010, 04:13 AM
brees weighs over 100 pounds though
touche!!!!

DearbornDolfan
02-12-2010, 04:38 AM
What gets me is all the people calling him a bust after one season. If you didn't realize he was going to be a project going into last season, you're in a large class of people called ****ing Morons. Further, I'm convinced that a large reason for his inaccuracy is the coaching staff screwing with his throwing mechanics. Too many times coaches try to make unorthodox throwers into prototypical throwers, ignoring the fact that guys like Pat White had good accuracy throwing how they threw.

But that's off topic to this thread. Fact is, there are ****bags on here that will revel in a potentially fatal injury if it means getting rid of a player they don't like. Whatever they want to call it, what it really boils down to is a disgraceful and disgusting display of inhumanity that goes so far beyond unsportsmanlike that it very nearly defies description. And the shame of it is, they'll try to justify and explain their comments until they're blue in the face, never seeing the reality of it because they are (as I said) ****bags.

lbmclean_sj
02-12-2010, 05:33 AM

so what did you expect?

I'm gonna remember this one, we got us an NFL expert here on the board

I don't know why we drafted Pat without consulting you first

James Harrison got cut 3 times, but I am sure you knew he was a future DPOY. why didn't you alert our FO?

lbmclean_sj
02-12-2010, 05:36 AM
I liked it even less as he quickly proved that he wasn't cut out to be an NFL QB, or anything even resembling it.

you know this huh? lucky you you must be pulling down Ron Wolf consulting money

Phinfan31
02-12-2010, 06:26 AM

Welcome to the board. Quite possibly the best (first) post ever.

67Stang
02-12-2010, 08:07 AM
What gets me is all the people calling him a bust after one season. If you didn't realize he was going to be a project going into last season, you're in a large class of people called ****ing Morons. Further, I'm convinced that a large reason for his inaccuracy is the coaching staff screwing with his throwing mechanics. Too many times coaches try to make unorthodox throwers into prototypical throwers, ignoring the fact that guys like Pat White had good accuracy throwing how they threw.

But that's off topic to this thread. Fact is, there are ****bags on here that will revel in a potentially fatal injury if it means getting rid of a player they don't like. Whatever they want to call it, what it really boils down to is a disgraceful and disgusting display of inhumanity that goes so far beyond unsportsmanlike that it very nearly defies description. And the shame of it is, they'll try to justify and explain their comments until they're blue in the face, never seeing the reality of it because they are (as I said) ****bags.
Dude, I hope he pans out and can turn it around but you can't hide the way he looked last year under the generalization project. The guy had multiple oppertunities and made 1-2 nice plays. In EVERY play, he looked scared, unsure, and completely out of his league. Just dropping back from QB he looked like a kid doing it the first time in powder puff. His pitch play that lost like 20 yards, and his pass that almost got Ricky decapitated were the norm last year, not the exception. He had a vast majority of negative or minimal gain plays when he was in there and stalled many promising drives or had to be bailed on by Henne on 3rd and longs. He did not show me ONE single thing, not ONE in many oppertunities to say wow, this kid has got a chance. I am just keeping it real.

GoonBoss
02-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Dude, I hope he pans out and can turn it around but you can't hide the way he looked last year under the generalization project. The guy had multiple oppertunities and made 1-2 nice plays. In EVERY play, he looked scared, unsure, and completely out of his league. Just dropping back from QB he looked like a kid doing it the first time in powder puff. His pitch play that lost like 20 yards, and his pass that almost got Ricky decapitated were the norm last year, not the exception. He had a vast majority of negative or minimal gain plays when he was in there and stalled many promising drives or had to be bailed on by Henne on 3rd and longs. He did not show me ONE single thing, not ONE in many oppertunities to say wow, this kid has got a chance. I am just keeping it real.

This is just true. Even Henne when he came in for the series against AZ his rookie year, I raised an eyebrow and went.."Hm. There may be somthing there." I never ever had that feeling about White.

By all accounts he seems to be a nice guy, but that's only one part of the equasion. He simply doesn't appear to have "it". When you can't throw a Smoke route or a quick screen, it doesn't bode well.

Dolfan4life!
02-12-2010, 08:24 AM
I hope he ends up amounting to something that can help the team win, but with that said the above post is SPOT ON.

GoonBoss
02-12-2010, 08:26 AM

Oh boo hoo. It's a tough world out there. It's tougher when you're crying big crocodile tears about everyone that wears a Dolphins uniform. I'm sure you've never called anyone an objectionable name, or wished that somone would get hurt, or wished ill will upon anyone, Pastor.

:lol: It's the coach's fault he can't throw. Right. :bobdole: I'd be careful what group of people you call names. You might just want to look in the mirror.

enduro
02-12-2010, 09:19 AM
For most of us the Pat White experiment ended before he got hurt. Sorry he was injured, but he shouldn't have been drafted in the second round by a team with many needs, and he shouldn't have been playing yesterday. What are these coaches seeing everyday that the rest of the free world isn't.

Pat white will be back this coming year running the wild pat. It is not going anywhere. Hopefully with a year under his belt he will actually pass the freakin ball sometimes. lol...

josekareh
02-12-2010, 09:54 AM
it was bad watching him go down like that.... But he shouldn't have been there in the first place

ROADRUNNER
02-12-2010, 10:14 AM
oh my god 7 pages so far, cant wait till we start playing football again............

miamiron
02-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the board. Quite possibly the best (first) post ever.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/02/scaryeyes1-1.jpg

Cloudy
02-12-2010, 11:30 AM

Couldn't have said it any better. Sports shouldn't be a reason to throw morality in the trash. Pat White represents the Dolphins like it or not. We might not have to like him as a player but we should support him and at least hope he does well.

jlfin
02-12-2010, 11:34 AM

so what did you expect?

Your classless post reminds of some equally classless posts following Trent Green's concussion several seasons ago.
The shot he took to the head (A DT's knee hit him right in the helmet) while trying to block for Ted Ginn would have probably given ANY QB in the league a concussion, yet objective reasoning was missing in those critical posts.
For the record, I'm not a Pat White backer, but I agree, he took a hit that would have given nearly any QB or WR a concussion and has little to do with his build.
A hit to the head is a hit to the head and even a larger player is susceptible to concussions in those types of situations.

aesop
02-12-2010, 11:54 AM
You were my sun
You were my earth
But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no
So you took a chance
And made other plans
But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no

You don't have to say, what you did,
I already know, I found out from him
Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be
And don't it make you sad about it

You told me you loved me
Why did you leave me, all alone
Now you tell me you need me
When you call me, on the phone
Girl I refuse, you must have me confused
With some other guy
Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
To cry, cry me a river
Cry me a river-er
Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er, yea yea

I know that they say
That somethings are better left unsaid
It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it
(Don't act like you don't know it)
All of these things people told me
Keep messing with my head
(Messing with my head)
You should've picked honesty
Then you may not have blown it
(Yea..)

(Don't have to say, what you did)
(I already know, uh)
(No chance, you and me)

You told me you loved me
Why did you leave me, all alone
(All alone)
Now you tell me you need me
When you call me, on the phone
(When you call me on the phone)
Girl I refuse, you must have me confused
With some other guy
(I'm not like them baby)
Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
(It's your turn)
To cry, cry me a river
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river-er
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river
(Baby go on and just)

Oh
(Oh)
The damage is done
So I guess I be leaving
Oh
(Oh)
The damage is done
So I guess I be leaving
Oh
(Oh)
The damage is done
So I guess I be leaving
Oh
(Oh)
The damage is done
So I guess I be... leaving

(Don't have to say, what you did)
(I already know, uh)
(No chance, you and me)

Cry me a river
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river-er
(Baby go on and just)
Cry me a river
(You can go on and just)

Cry me a river
(Baby go on and just)
Cry me a river-er
(Go on and just)
Cry me a river
(Cause I've already cried)
(Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea)

Cry me a river
Cry me a river, oh
Cry me a river, oh
Cry me a river, oh

Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)

Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river, oh
(Cry me, cry me)
Cry me a river
(Cry me, cry me)

normaniii
02-12-2010, 11:56 AM
67 thanks in 1 post!!!!!!!

Im trying to think of a post where I can also lay on a big guilt trip.

Good luck to Pat White, still a rookie and I believe its still to early to give up on any player after a bad rookie season......especially an undersized running QB!

finner
02-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Some people around here actually see themselves as some sort of authority. I mean what a joke – this is all about football and obviously for many it’s where their primary sense of self esteem emanates from.

The whole episode against Pat is a really sad testimony of our “culture.”

Nick13
02-12-2010, 01:12 PM
I have a feeling Pat White is going to prove a lot of people wrong. I usually change my sig after each draft with the player I'm happiest that we drafted, but I might leave it as is, or just add to it this year to show everyone that I've been on the PW bandwagon from the start. Pat White is a hard worker, humble and athletic. Regardless of what he's shown thus far (not much considering he's only taken 15-20 NFL snaps) that's a recipe for success in the NFL. Maybe he wont be a QB, but I guarantee he'll make a positive impact for this team when it's all said and done.

mmikel30
02-12-2010, 01:23 PM
I don't think anyone genuinely, was happy that pat white got knocked out/injured . I think many people here know now, that pat white just isn't a nfl caliber quarterback and wished they had that wasted second round pic back. Me personally, I was praying that we didn't draft him, but we did. Now I hope this front office can learn from their mistakes. And if Pat White is 6 foot then so am I.

dlockz
02-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Feel bad pat white got hurt
feel bad miami drafted pat white in the second round
feel bad that pat white is in there taking snaps from a real nfl qb

Sometimes the truth is just the truth

67Stang
02-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Some people around here actually see themselves as some sort of authority. I mean what a joke – this is all about football and obviously for many it’s where their primary sense of self esteem emanates from.

The whole episode against Pat is a really sad testimony of our “culture.”

I don't think most are AGAINST Pat White, certainly noone wanted to see him hurt. Most of us hopes he will succeed, as we spent a 2nd on him. However being real about what all of us have seen so far out of him is not going AGAINST him, it is being honest that he has shown absolutely NOTHING to warrant such a high draft choice in multiple oppertunities to this point. I for one could understand if there was no touchdowns and things of that nature, but as stated before most of his plays were very minimal if not losses. He looked very uncomfortable out there. It would be different if he just missed on a few plays, and looked smooth, even though a big play didn't happen. This is not the case with him so far, and he looked exactly the same in the Falcons game as he did the Steelers game.

DirkDiggler
02-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Dude! Are you new to our planet? New to America? This is a freaking "Tackle" football message board. These men go out every sunday with the intention breaking heads!!! Every player knows the danger. The beauty of our great nation is that if an idiot wants to tell everybody he is an idiot then he has the right to do so. Just like you have the right to post your rambling piece of crap you did. If you dont like it dont read it. If you dont like a tv show dont watch it. If you dont like a certain kind of food DONT FREAKIN EAT IT!!!!!!!! Grow up!

67Stang
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Dude! Are you new to our planet? New to America? This is a freaking "Tackle" football message board. These men go out every sunday with the intention breaking heads!!! Every player knows the danger. The beauty of our great nation is that if an idiot wants to tell everybody he is an idiot then he has the right to do so. Just like you have the right to post your rambling piece of crap you did. If you dont like it dont read it. If you dont like a tv show dont watch it. If you dont like a certain kind of food DONT FREAKIN EAT IT!!!!!!!! Grow up!
HAHA, that too

Tunaphish429
02-12-2010, 03:33 PM
This is why I hate non football thinkers.

Please explain why 0-5 in pass attempts makes it at qb.

And then please explain why a running back out passes said qb.

Then De rep me again.

I'm a fan, not a follower. I see what is wrong and I have a opinion. I don't follow lock step like the 7 Dwarfs do w/ Snow White.:lol:

Well it happens..Not saying Pat White is going to be a good player...

Not saying I would have taken him ..

I am saying that he has heart and you have to give him a chance...

Saying he is awful does nothing...

You are overjoyed that a dolphin got hurt..

That should never bring you Joy

sharp
02-12-2010, 03:46 PM
dude that guy had 1 post and got 73 thanks and never posted again.

Roman529
02-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Nobody is wanting Pat White or anyone else on the Phins to get hurt. We just have issues with Pat White's ability to play in the NFL. He was not worth a 2nd round pick PERIOD. Yeah he is a nice guy, so what???? We don't have issues with his character.

Arsenal WV
02-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Hey Roman529, since you can read the future so well. Can you tell me when I'll develop herpes? Like, 5 years from now, 10, or what?

DolfanDuBbZ~
02-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Well it happens..Not saying Pat White is going to be a good player...

Not saying I would have taken him ..

I am saying that he has heart and you have to give him a chance...

Saying he is awful does nothing...

You are overjoyed that a dolphin got hurt..

That should never bring you Joy

Please point to the post that says i was over joyed. Don't attribute things to me I didn't type.

You can't justify his playing time or his stats. You just de rep and cry. :lol:

putter1013
02-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Please point to the post that says i was over joyed. Don't attribute things to me I didn't type.

You can't justify his playing time or his stats. You just de rep and cry. :lol:

You can stop talking anytime!!!

First you poke fun at Chris Henry's death in the Pacman Thread. And now you don't stop talking nonsense here. Give it a rest!

If you are a true Dolphin Fan you would have respect for all of our players instead of hating on them. Root for our players instead of against them.

GoonBoss
02-13-2010, 01:40 PM

First you poke fun at Chris Henry's death in the Pacman Thread. And now you don't stop talking nonsense here. Give it a rest!

If you are a true Dolphin Fan you would have respect for all of our players instead of hating on them. Root for our players instead of against them.

Chris Henry met a fate he richly deserved. In life, when you make stupid choices you win stupid prizes. It's just how it is.

We all hope every Dolphins player does well. Fact is, not all of them are that good, and some of them are a flat out drag on the team. some of you, maybe you included, are fans of players.

Others of us are fans of the Miami Dolphins.

True fans.

You should try it sometime.

DolfanDuBbZ~
02-13-2010, 07:35 PM

Who am I hating on? Because I don't follow Snow White like the dwarfs around here don't make me a hater. I point to Snow Whites, zero completions and then her inability to at least match Ronnie Brown a Running back in the completions catagory. You sit here and get bent and can't debate logic.Then you say I made fun of Henry's death. I simply pointed out...Henry had a history of making stupid decisions. A stupid decision cost him his life. It happens.Now go away.

Tunaphish429
02-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Who am I hating on? Because I don't follow Snow White like the dwarfs around here don't make me a hater. I point to Snow Whites, zero completions and then her inability to at least match Ronnie Brown a Running back in the completions catagory. You sit here and get bent and can't debate logic.Then you say I made fun of Henry's death. I simply pointed out...Henry had a history of making stupid decisions. A stupid decision cost him his life. It happens.Now go away.

I will agree he did look bad throwing the rock...

The first pass to Ginn was sick..just did not connect..

But the Fake was def there...

Here's to going green Dubz

:tongue2:

putter1013
02-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Chris Henry met a fate he richly deserved. In life, when you make stupid choices you win stupid prizes. It's just how it is.

We all hope every Dolphins player does well. Fact is, not all of them are that good, and some of them are a flat out drag on the team. some of you, maybe you included, are fans of players.

Others of us are fans of the Miami Dolphins.

True fans.

You should try it sometime.

Don't make statements that you can't prove. I live and Die Dolphin football. Haven't missed a game for over 15 years and that is saying something considering that I live in Iowa. Oh yeah, not to mention, Thanksgiving Day, 2006 Miami vs Detroit. Watched it in the Delivery Room as my first son was being born! Don't talk to me about trying to be a fan. I am as DIE HARD as they come Pal!!

You saying anyone deserves to die, really? How old are you? A kid who had a troubled life didn't deserve to die!! That is ridiculous to even say that. Yeah the kid made more than a couple bad decisions in his life but did you know him? What are his parents like, or his grandparents. We all come from different backgrounds which impacts our decision making process. So step back to reality Pal! Sorry to be so critical, we all should be on the same team here, but I can't stand back and watch people saying that someone deserved to die! Especially people who didn't know that person in a personal way. The only way 99% of us knew Chris Henry was by what was put on TV or in the papers.

putter1013
02-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Oh, and by the way, I would much rather leave Chad Henne in the game than put Pat White in. Thought that all Season! I didn't think Pat White gave us a big advantage but that is just My Opinion! But I surely didn't want to see him get knocked the $%^$ out like that either! That is what I was getting at!