PDA

View Full Version : lady punched mcdonald's drive-through window employee for lack of mcnuggets

dreday
01-05-2010, 03:11 PM
link (http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100104/koddities/us_odd_mcnugget_arrest)

TOLEDO, Ohio - Police say a woman punched through a McDonald's drive-through window because Chicken McNuggets weren't available.

Police were called Friday to the restaurant in Toledo, in northwestern Ohio.

Myles Fynch
01-05-2010, 03:29 PM
I can't find that she punched the employee, just the drive through window itself, cutting her hand.

Just like a table at McDonald's though, I bet she cleans up pretty good. I'd hit it. Then I'd call Tonya Harding for the 2nd course.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100102/NEWS02/100109960/0/FRONTPAGE

A Toledo woman, who allegedly put her fist through a McDonald's drive-thru window after being told her order couldn't be filled, appeared in court Saturday on a felony vandalism charge.

Melodi Dushane, 24, became “upset that chicken nuggets weren't available” Friday and “punched out the drive-thru window” at the restaurant on Front Street at Main Street, according to Toledo police.http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/2vif476-1.jpg

Bumpus
01-05-2010, 06:53 PM
I'll bet that she took the loss of the McRib pretty hard too.

Vaark
01-05-2010, 09:03 PM
She supersized the punch

GoonBoss
01-06-2010, 05:02 AM
Have you ever been to Toledo?

I'm not being my normal hyperjocular self here, either. It's a ****ing god forsaken wasteland. Seriously. It's like the land time ****ing forgot.

I would be punching everyone constantly if I lived in Toledo. I don't see where they can charge this woman. She's just......REsponding how any sane person would to living in ****ing Toledo. I spent four ****ing months that I will never, ever get back. I mean...I could've been sticking my junk in a fan....Hitting myself in the face....Ramming my car into a telephone pole at 90 MPH...any of these things would've been better than taking a flamethrower to 4 months of my life.

**** the Toledo Blade.

Yay Fox's Pizza Den (Nice people and a great delivery service)

**** the Toledo Blade.

Yay Toldeo Mudhens baseball (Fantastic park and experiences. It's like a small bit of hope in that whole ****ing debacle of a city)

**** the Toledo Blade.

**** being walleyed. It seems 1/3 of the people in Toledo are walleyed. I have never seen so many walleyed people in one place.

**** orange cones and exit closures.

**** the ****ing horrid airport.

**** the hotels, which live in the middle ages.

****ing Toledo. May the whole hellhole just be devoured and fall in to the depths of the earth along with ****ing Detroit.

Amen.

Myles Fynch
01-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Have you ever been to Toledo?

I'm not being my normal hyperjocular self here, either. It's a ****ing god forsaken wasteland. Seriously. It's like the land time ****ing forgot.

I would be punching everyone constantly if I lived in Toledo. I don't see where they can charge this woman. She's just......REsponding how any sane person would to living in ****ing Toledo. I spent four ****ing months that I will never, ever get back. I mean...I could've been sticking my junk in a fan....Hitting myself in the face....Ramming my car into a telephone pole at 90 MPH...any of these things would've been better than taking a flamethrower to 4 months of my life.

Good stuff! Sounds like it's probably been on Cops once or twice.

Edit: Just noticed she pleaded "Not Guilty" and will appear in court January 28, so the story lives on. Maybe someone will steal her sex tape by then.

PhinzN703
01-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Well she looks like a snork, what do you expect?

Myles Fynch
01-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Well she looks like a snork, what do you expect?

LOL.

I can't really throw stones at her... I get pissed when McDonald's pulls the Shamrock Shake too early myself.

PhinzN703
01-06-2010, 04:53 PM
LOL.

I can't really throw stones at her... I get pissed when McDonald's pulls the Shamrock Shake too early myself.

Well you don't proceed to eat the ****ing microphone you speak in do you? :lol2:

Myles Fynch
01-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Well you don't proceed to eat the ****ing microphone you speak in do you? :lol2:

Not anymore.

BigJP
01-08-2010, 01:12 AM
She sounds like a real Mcbit*h