PDA

View Full Version : In the Bills House.

bigbry
11-16-2003, 05:39 PM
The faithful Bills fans booo'd the Bills on their 1st two possessions.
And then a standing ovation on Henrys 65yrd run.
Can you say "halcion"?

Did ya'all have a nice day at the Ralph? Ya'all need to up the meds.

BB

dolfan06
11-16-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Did ya'all have a nice day at the Ralph? Ya'all need to up the meds.

BB i don't think i can post this enough, but its funnier than sh!t. the bills thought it was so funny that the fins lost to the texans at home. we lost by one, not th be outdone, those clowns lose by two, AT HOME!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-16-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i don't think i can post this enough, but its funnier than sh!t. the bills thought it was so funny that the fins lost to the texans at home. we lost by one, not to be outdone, those clowns lose by two, AT HOME!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WestPhish
11-16-2003, 08:33 PM
I don't think you'll see too many Bills fans in this forum....I think after this loss (Texans) they are walking around with a bag on their head.:lol:

bigbry
11-18-2003, 08:34 PM
Oh Bills fans......

BB

BionicPatriot
11-19-2003, 12:10 AM
Oh Bills fans......

BB

Oh Bills and Guppie fans...whatever will you do?

dolfan06
11-19-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by BionicPatriot54

Oh Bills and Guppie fans...whatever will you do? win in NE!

dolfan06
11-19-2003, 12:10 PM
The faithful Bills fans booo'd the Bills on their 1st two possessions.

BB yep, jerkhoff, you have the best fans alright!:D ;) :tongue:

Billhoff
11-19-2003, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dolfan06
yep, jerkhoff, you have the best fans alright!:D ;) :tongue: [/QUOTE.... We booed the first two possessions cause we were 3rd and short both times and running the ball well .....but yet we choose to pass on 3rd down both frickin times(Bledsoe incomplete of course)...then on Henrys run ...(Knowledgable fans urning for the run on 3rd and short again),..... we finally "RUN THE FRICKIN BALL" and GUESS WHAT?...Henry breaks a big one!!....The standing ovation was for the play CALL not particularly the run.....Get your sh!t together girls(Bigbry) ...... your wiffing again on situations you know nothing about!:rolleyes: :evil:

Marino1983
11-19-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dolfan06
yep, jerkhoff, you have the best fans alright!:D ;) :tongue: [/QUOTE.... We booed the first two possessions cause we were 3rd and short both times and running the ball well .....but yet we choose to pass on 3rd down both frickin times(Bledsoe incomplete of course)...then on Henrys run ...(Knowledgable fans urning for the run on 3rd and short again),..... we finally "RUN THE FRICKIN BALL" and GUESS WHAT?...Henry breaks a big one!!....The standing ovation was for the play CALL not particularly the run.....Get your sh!t together girls(Bigbry) ...... your wiffing again on situations you know nothing about!:rolleyes: :evil:

Hey 06 I am not sure but I think jerkOFF disagrees with you .....

:roflmao:

:eat:

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-19-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Hey 06 I am not sure but I think jerkOFF disagrees with you .....

:roflmao:

:eat:

Marino1983 That post wasn`t for you beetlebrain83.... Your to stupid to comprehen anything football related.......In fact,you no nothing about football so read the post as many times as it takes so you can understand it...maybe you`ll learn something....in fact why are you even here ?:huh:

Marino1983
11-19-2003, 10:47 PM
That post wasn`t for you beetlebrain83.... Your to stupid to comprehen anything football related.......In fact,you no nothing about football so read the post as many times as it takes so you can understand it...maybe you`ll learn something....in fact why are you even here ?:huh:

Hum "comprehen, you no nothing, maybe you'll " .... :goof:

Hey you are getting better jerkOFF !

:spit:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-20-2003, 11:37 AM

Marino1983 nope!:shakeno:

Billhoff
11-21-2003, 03:20 PM

Hum "comprehen, you no nothing, maybe you'll " .... :goof:

Marino1983 Yea ,I guess I do get careless about spelling...so what!........Hey!...Moron, did you get to use your new word you learned the other day..."FUTILITY" if you did I bet it wasn`t at work ....its kinda tough having any conversation on the back of your garbage truck!......plenty of good food for the family though... They just lick off your clothing for dinner,uh...PeeUUU!:lol: :goof:

dolfan06
11-21-2003, 04:39 PM
Yea ,I guess I do get careless about spelling...so what!........Hey!...Moron, did you get to use your new word you learned the other day..."FUTILITY" if you did I bet it wasn`t at work ....its kinda tough having any conversation on the back of your garbage truck!......plenty of good food for the family though... They just lick off your clothing for dinner,uh...PeeUUU!:lol: :goof: you talk about PU. i wonder how your guests smell after one of your pool parties!:D

Billhoff
11-21-2003, 11:58 PM
you talk about PU. i wonder how your guests smell after one of your pool parties!:D Ah! ..the guy on the OTHER side of the garbage truck!...Don`t fall in the back of the truck ,dude...you might not be missed!;) :evil:

dolfan06
11-22-2003, 03:46 AM
Ah! ..the guy on the OTHER side of the garbage truck!...Don`t fall in the back of the truck ,dude...you might not be missed!;) :evil: i guess you would know that for sure!:tongue: :evil:

Marino1983
11-22-2003, 07:52 AM
Ah! ..the guy on the OTHER side of the garbage truck!...Don`t fall in the back of the truck ,dude...you might not be missed!;) :evil:

So you speak from experience then jerkOFF ??

Funny but I wouldn't trust you to work on a garbage truck... You would be too busy looking for food or furniture for your lean-to !!

Marino1983

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 09:40 AM

So you speak from experience then jerkOFF ??

Funny but I wouldn't trust you to work on a garbage truck... You would be too busy looking for food or furniture for your lean-to !!

Marino1983 You just killed another thread with your senseles stupidity,Moron!...You should be sent to the rock pile for being a serial thread killer!....nine or ten killed threads per day..that should be enough to put you away for life ,never to return in here!:lol: :tongue: :evil:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 12:04 PM
You just killed another thread with your senseles stupidity,Moron!...You should be sent to the rock pile for being a serial thread killer!....nine or ten killed threads per day..that should be enough to put you away for life ,never to return in here!:lol: :tongue: :evil: killed a thread, killed a thread, killed a thread, killed a thread, killed a thread, is that all you know, i just read that in another thread!

btw, i did see a grapic last night. the only QB to be sacked more was "bleedsoe"!:rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 12:04 PM
killed a thread, killed a thread, killed a thread, killed a thread, killed a thread, is that all you know, i just read that in another thread!

btw, i did see a graphic last night. the only QB to be sacked more than ramsey, was "bleedsoe"!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 12:27 PM
killed a thread, killed a thread, killed a thread, killed a thread, killed a thread, is that all you know, i just read that in another thread!

btw, i did see a grapic last night. the only QB to be sacked more was "bleedsoe"!:rolleyes: :idea: Very good!.........Maybe thats why we suck!...Naaaaaaaaaaa! :rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 12:49 PM
:idea: Very good!.........Maybe thats why we suck!...Naaaaaaaaaaa! :rolleyes: at last, the light shines through, he finally admits it!;)

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 12:59 PM
at last, the light shines through, he finally admits it!;) As bad as you think your offense and coaching staff are............ours are worse!!!.......We still have the better special teams and defense though!;) ;) :tongue:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 01:07 PM
....We still have the better defense though!;) ;) :tongue: sure you do, thats why we've had 170 points scored on us and you've had 187.

btw, 170 is second only to the cowboys who are at 168! !:tongue:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 03:28 PM
sure you do, thats why we've had 170 points scored on us and you've had 187.

btw, 170 is second only to the cowboys who are at 168! !:tongue: The last three games we have only given up around 13pts per...How is old Zach anyway, man, he has to have two sprained ankles today from getting faked out of his panties the whole night...... and a bad back from gettin steam rolled every other play! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 03:33 PM
The last three games we have only given up around 13pts per...How is old Zach anyway, man, he has to have two sprained ankles today from getting faked out of his panties the whole night...... and a bad back from gettin steam rolled every other play! :lol: :lol: :lol: uhh, the bottom line is, did we win? good answer, now shut your face!:tongue:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 03:50 PM
uhh, the bottom line is, did we win? good answer, now shut your face!:tongue: It all starts back to.............you winning ugly and being lucky!!!!!!!!!!....where`s this great team of yours?...or even a good team,I don`t see it!....All I see is an average team with alot of luck!!......"Thats the bottom line"!

dolfan06
11-24-2003, 03:52 PM
It all starts back to.............you winning ugly and being lucky!!!!!!!!!!....where`s this great team of yours?...or even a good team,I don`t see it!....All I see is an average team with alot of luck!!......"Thats the bottom line"! and it was li]ucky for us that newsome fumbled a punt and tipped a pass so in was intercepted!:rolleyes: use your head dude!:rolleyes: :tongue:

Billhoff
11-24-2003, 04:19 PM
and it was li]ucky for us that newsome fumbled a punt and tipped a pass so in was intercepted!:rolleyes: use your head dude!:rolleyes: :tongue: :huh:

Marino1983
11-24-2003, 05:20 PM
You just killed another thread with your senseles stupidity,Moron!...You should be sent to the rock pile for being a serial thread killer!....nine or ten killed threads per day..that should be enough to put you away for life ,never to return in here!:lol: :tongue: :evil:

:lol: :Killed a thread" ....:confused: :lol: When have your EVER submitted a thread that made any sense and was worth the time to it takes to read with out :roflmao: ??

JerkOFF, YOU are not even considered bullseye material on this m-b ! A handicapped smilie should be a sticky PERMANENTLY to your screen name, just to represent how mentally retarded you really are jerkOFF....:goof:

Marino1983