PDA

View Full Version : Rixon should be reinstated

Rixon
01-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Fellow fans I have been banned for no good reason. I have not insulted anyone and i have ignored many comments made by a few members of this site. I give my honest opinion on my favorite team the Miami Dolphins I attend ALL the home games and cheer and talk to many many fans in the games.

Again i ask to be reinstated.

FinFootballguy
01-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Rixon,

It was an honor to have met you at the game. Its nice to put a name to a face. It took be by suprise when you told me about the ban. I for one enjoy reading your comments. You stir up the pot on this site and i think everyone enjoys to read what you have to say. You are the Finsheaven version of Howard stern. People love to hate you. I for one agree you should be reinstated. I hope others do as well.

P.S. I think its time you upgrade from that old Richman Webb jersey.

Rixon
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
thank you for buying me that beer. i dont try to stir the pot i just call it how i see it. somtimes the truth is hard to swallow.

Ricky_Fan34
01-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Never knew Rixon very well. Never saw many of his posts... I don't care if we reinstate him.

SpurzN703
01-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Never even knew Rixon was banned

Rixon
01-06-2010, 01:55 PM
i did not insult anyone
use profanity
use racial slurs
all i did was comment on Pat White and how he looked more confident.
i was suspended early in the season for a comment and i never did that again. and never will.
to ban me like this is unjust. im a true fan with or without finheaven but i like to read what the fans think and i like to comment

Wildbill3
01-06-2010, 02:43 PM
i did not insult anyone
of course you didn't.

you are a fool. Boy!!!

I think you should STFU

Some one should delete you

Vaark
01-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Rixon,

It was an honor to have met you at the game. Its nice to put a name to a face. It took be by suprise when you told me about the ban. I for one enjoy reading your comments. You stir up the pot on this site and i think everyone enjoys to read what you have to say. You are the Finsheaven version of Howard stern. People love to hate you. I for one agree you should be reinstated. I hope others do as well.

P.S. I think its time you upgrade from that old Richman Webb jersey.

Hello Rixon's mult. wazzup?

CedarPhin
01-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Rixon hasn't been banned. He's been banished to the Depths. Not to mention, the whole act of being black for Rixon is nothing but a farce.

CedarPhin
01-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Race-baiting in your posts, calling people "boy", etc., that's what got you here, not some vendetta.

tylerdolphin
01-07-2010, 03:12 AM
Hold up...Rixon is white? :lol:

My world has been turned upside down

Rixon
01-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Rixon hasn't been banned. He's been banished to the Depths. Not to mention, the whole act of being black for Rixon is nothing but a farce.

this site has become weaker by this vandeta towards me

Rixon
01-07-2010, 12:17 PM
this is what it reads when i log on. It is unfair and unjust.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

SpurzN703
01-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:lol2:

Rixon
01-07-2010, 02:39 PM
:lol2:

Im sorry you feel this is one big joke

X-Pacolypse
01-07-2010, 05:33 PM

Rixon, you are ONE BIG JOKE. Racist @sshole.

CedarPhin
01-07-2010, 11:01 PM

The real joke is you masquerading as a black person, when in fact, you are not.

Rixon
01-08-2010, 11:26 AM

How dare you call me an uncle tom sir?

Flip Tanneflop
01-08-2010, 01:19 PM

:lol: This is why youre great Rixon.

I really hope you continue to come on here and post in the depths at least. Its a shame the site decides to keep its best posters and threads hidden in this forum.

Flip Tanneflop
01-08-2010, 01:30 PM

And Joe R isnt masquerading as a guy with some kind of brain injury due to being crushed by a giant rock?

Come on bro. Of course Rixon is an act. A damn good act btw. Rixon is a character. A damn good character. And when you consider the complete lack of football knowledge these days in the main forum, this site could use all the good characters it can get lately to be quite honest.

Rixon is good for this site IMHO. His posts are certainly more interesting and entertaining than 90% of the Kory Sheets, Patrick Turner, I was on TV for 4 seconds did you see me, lets sign every FA available, and this team is in year 13 of a 4 year plan relax opinions and threads out there.

Flip Tanneflop
01-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Besides, Rixon is only racist against white people. Which of course we all know is perfectly acceptable and OK in this culture. You dont have to worry about getting bad PR by having a racist around so long as he isnt racists towards blacks, hispanics, and asians. Jews and white people of any other religion are perfectly acceptable to be racist towards. At least accourding to the courts, media, government.

Tunaphish429
01-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Whats with pink name Rixon and the other guy?

Why are their names in pink?

Tunaphish429
01-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Rixon is really white tho?

Why did he have that picture of that weird guy then with a fro?

This is all very misleading and confusing...

Vaark
01-08-2010, 04:02 PM
I agree with Rixon's mult, well at least 1 of them as well as WV. Let's reinstate him.

Rixon fulfills a vital function here on FH, especially as things get slower before the FA signing and Draft period build-up:

http://i46.tinypic.com/o5tede.jpg

Rixon
01-08-2010, 04:05 PM
What is a mult?

btw i was also a donator of my hard earned cash to this site. that should count for something

CedarPhin
01-08-2010, 08:23 PM
And Joe R isnt masquerading as a guy with some kind of brain injury due to being crushed by a giant rock?

Come on bro. Of course Rixon is an act. A damn good act btw. Rixon is a character. A damn good character. And when you consider the complete lack of football knowledge these days in the main forum, this site could use all the good characters it can get lately to be quite honest.

Rixon is good for this site IMHO. His posts are certainly more interesting and entertaining than 90% of the Kory Sheets, Patrick Turner, I was on TV for 4 seconds did you see me, lets sign every FA available, and this team is in year 13 of a 4 year plan relax opinions and threads out there.

Joe R can't spell, and for all we know, really does have a problem typing, and works at a coal mine.

Rixon is a racist,isn't even black, and trolls the site with racist threads. I don't know if it's a poor attempt at humor on his part or what, but every one of his threads turns into a flame war.

There's a difference.

CedarPhin
01-08-2010, 08:24 PM

How can you be an Uncle Tom when you aren't even black?

Rixon
01-09-2010, 11:06 AM
my threads are not racist and i dont push the envelope.
i agree with you cedar in that there are a few members that turn my threads into an opportunity to bash me for my beliefs. i wish those members would stop that and post on the topics i bring up. it does get old when they call me names and make it a race issue.
and by the way i am a black man and a proud black man. i have the guts to put my own picutre because i have nothing to hide from anyone and i meet people from this site at the games and share a beer with them and discuss several topics with them. i guess you can call me a professional tailgater since i go to all the home games.

btw i respect finheaven and lets stop pulling out the race card. ok?

JCane
01-09-2010, 11:29 AM

I giggled.

Clipse
01-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Wait, wait, wait. All these "**** Whitey" type remarks from Rixon and he isn't even black? :lol2:

SpurzN703
01-09-2010, 12:28 PM

I'm not taking this anywhere close to serious as you are buddy. I could care less

SpurzN703
01-09-2010, 12:31 PM

Long live Retired Dolfan Stan by the way :lol:

CedarPhin
01-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Wait, wait, wait. All these "**** Whitey" type remarks from Rixon and he isn't even black? :lol2:

Yep.

CedarPhin
01-09-2010, 08:20 PM
my threads are not racist and i dont push the envelope.
i agree with you cedar in that there are a few members that turn my threads into an opportunity to bash me for my beliefs. i wish those members would stop that and post on the topics i bring up. it does get old when they call me names and make it a race issue.
and by the way i am a black man and a proud black man. i have the guts to put my own picutre because i have nothing to hide from anyone and i meet people from this site at the games and share a beer with them and discuss several topics with them. i guess you can call me a professional tailgater since i go to all the home games.

btw i respect finheaven and lets stop pulling out the race card. ok?

Whatever you say, EJ. It's not you in the picture, but it's nice you try to keep the charade up.

Rixon
01-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Cedar you are way out of line.

CedarPhin
01-10-2010, 04:00 AM
Those dreds in that phony avatar look like Edgerrin James'. How does that cross the line EJ?

Rixon
01-10-2010, 08:30 PM
you have violated my privacy cedar thats just wrong. pls i ask you to erase this entire thread

CedarPhin
01-10-2010, 08:45 PM
By saying you look like Edgerrin James?

What the hell are you talking about? Are you spending your season off posting on here?

JCane
01-10-2010, 09:11 PM
:lol:

Buuuuusted! Rixon, you've been exposed as a fraud lol. I'm laughing out loud on the real.

CedarPhin
01-10-2010, 09:16 PM
He's like the Washington Generals trying to play with the Globetrotters.

CedarPhin
01-10-2010, 09:17 PM
What I don't understand is, wouldn't he be violating his own privacy if that truly were his picture in the avatar?

Again, he shows himself to be a fraud.

JCane
01-10-2010, 09:17 PM
you have violated my privacy cedar thats just wrong. pls i ask you to erase this entire thread

Your begging is pathetic.

STFU and sue the man already if you're so butthurt about it.

:earlyriser:

CedarPhin
01-10-2010, 09:23 PM
I'd like to know where he gets "violation of privacy" from. J, don't you think those dreds look like Edgerrin James' in that phony avatar of his? I'd say he's more than earned the name "EJ" for them.

EJ, where do you get the "violation of privacy" from?

CedarPhin
01-11-2010, 02:54 AM
EJ, I want to build a new deck for my yacht. What are wood/lumber prices like these days?

Rixon
01-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Damn you CEDAR. Damn you to hell!!!!!!!

you ruined it for me and my friends . hey it was fun while it lasted and im surprised that it lasted as long as it did. you should of just sent me a PM and told me you blew my Rixon cover. by the way if you ever need lumber or plywood let me know ill give you a good price. ;-) peace out!!

Rixon
01-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Your begging is pathetic.

STFU and sue the man already if you're so butthurt about it.

:earlyriser:

how bout i shove my foot up your *** and show you what "butt pain" is all about?:oops:

hahahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

CedarPhin
01-11-2010, 10:09 PM
how bout i shove my foot up your *** and show you what "butt pain" is all about?:oops:

Enrique, threats of violence aren't allowed here.

CedarPhin
01-11-2010, 10:11 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v22942/594/115/n1161640149_8464.jpg

You know, the guy in the middle, he doesn't look too black.

Myles Fynch
01-12-2010, 12:00 AM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v22942/594/115/n1161640149_8464.jpg

You know, the guy in the middle, he doesn't look too black.

Gilbert Gottfried?

rev kev
01-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Joe R can't spell, and for all we know, really does have a problem typing, and works at a coal mine.

Rixon is a racist,isn't even black, and trolls the site with racist threads. I don't know if it's a poor attempt at humor on his part or what, but every one of his threads turns into a flame war.

There's a difference.

Cedar I think you nailed it..., and for starters people who misrepresent themselves - poor taste

rev kev
01-12-2010, 11:37 AM
this site has become weaker by this vandeta towards me

Actaully this thread is in the depths and it doesn't get any weaker & deeper than the depths

ronrevog
01-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Rixon's or EJ or whoever it is doesnt look black but maybe mulatto?

-- Also i have to admit the Warren Moon and Singletary siggies were funny, in bad taste, but none the less funny...

Rixon
01-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Gilbert Gottfried?

hahaha:lol:

Cedar dont post my social security# :up:

JCane
01-12-2010, 06:59 PM

:facepalm:

You're a fuggin' idiot cracker.

Flip Tanneflop
01-12-2010, 09:21 PM
WTF just happened here?

All I know is I think Rixon is over and Rixon kicks ***. WTF. Cedar and Cane killed ****ing Rixon. YOU *******S!!!!! :lol:

Seriously, wtf was that. What the **** is wrong with some of you people? :lol: I have no idea what the **** is going on.

CedarPhin
01-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Rixon pushed the envelope a bit and got pushed back over the Cedar/JCane cliff.

Flip Tanneflop
01-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Rixon pushed the envelope a bit and got pushed back over the Cedar/JCane cliff.

So Rixon really was a fake? Thats horrible. Now we the members of FH who enjoyed Rixons posts have to pretend if we want to keep Rixon around? Thats weak. It was much better when Rixon was pretending and we thought he was real.

Whats worse, is that you guys are like those damn meddling kids in Scooby Doo. Those kids are *******s. :lol: Rixon wouldve gotten away with it if it werent for you guys. Now were forced to pretend we dont know all this **** you told us in order to keep Rixon alive. Thanks a lot douchebags.

1 dol fan
01-12-2010, 09:32 PM
I too am confused... what does wood and Rixon have in common... besides the obvious.

CedarPhin
01-12-2010, 09:33 PM
So Rixon really was a fake? Thats horrible. Now we the members of FH who enjoyed Rixons posts have to pretend if we want to keep Rixon around? Thats weak. It was much better when Rixon was pretending and we thought he was real.

Whats worse, is that you guys are like those damn meddling kids in Scooby Doo. Those kids are *******s. :lol: Rixon wouldve gotten away with it if it werent for you guys. Now were forced to pretend we dont know all this **** you told us in order to keep Rixon alive. Thanks a lot douchebags.

LMAO. This made me laugh.

Yeah, he was a fake, he said it was a joke between he and his buddies and it was surprising it took this long for people to figure out.

1 dol fan
01-12-2010, 09:35 PM
LMAO. This made me laugh.

Yeah, he was a fake, he said it was a joke between he and his buddies and it was surprising it took this long for people to figure out.
But what about the wood?

CedarPhin
01-12-2010, 09:36 PM
They both catch on fire?

CedarPhin
01-12-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm a little out of it tonight.

1 dol fan
01-12-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm a little out of it tonight.
Wanna get me a bootleg?

CedarPhin
01-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Bootleg movies or bootleg booze?

1 dol fan
01-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Bootleg movies or bootleg booze?
Whatever costs less... so the booze.

Bumpus
01-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Wow!
:lol:
... A moment of silence for Rixon.

:chuckle:
This kinda has the feel of the dog who finally caught the car but doesn't know what to do with it.

Clipse
01-13-2010, 08:49 AM
The ****?

1 dol fan
01-13-2010, 09:03 AM
The ****?
Don't ask :facepalm:

X-Pacolypse
09-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Rixon is still banned and is still a racist.

Flip Tanneflop
09-29-2010, 10:42 PM

Can I thank myself for a post?

Damn I was dead on here.

God damn I wish Rixon was still around. And Cedar you are a muslim loving scumbag still for unmasking Rixon :lol: Rixon was the ****. I miss that dude.

How dead on was I then about the posts on this site? Notice that one thing I mentioned was in reference to the fiftyofhaze post. There are some lame mother ****ing threads started on the MB about total bs that is completely meaningless to the team. All these posts about total scrubs that have no impact on the team.

Rixon was high quaility entertainment and you guys just threw that **** out. Unreal. Id like to hear what he would have to say about the Singletary situation out in SF right about now. Im sure it would be great.

And even better than Rixon was Slipperysoap. The soap ****ing ruled. He still has the best post Ive ever seen on here. And you guys just had to get rid of him.

Some of the decisions around here are almost as bad as Parcells'. Just being real. Nothing was worse than the time FH banned WVDolphan though. How ****ing stupid was that. At least they didnt permanently ban him. That wouldve been the dumbest thing ever. The only reason he got the temporary banning was because Culpepper blew and he was right about it all along and when that **** came to roost and he was benched they didnt want WVDolphan around to spit more truth.