PDA

View Full Version : Even If This Was Consensual, It Still Grosses Me Out

Vaark
01-06-2010, 02:44 PM
If the age of this femme fatale wasn't enough to do it, it's the incest element that totally knocks this one out of the park. But then again I guess , if I ever make it to 87, I sure wouldn't turn a 20yr old woman away, so long as she's not a blood relative

(and please don't tell me that "this thread is worthless without pictures")

Man admits to incest with 87-year-old woman, Treasure Coast authorities say

INDIAN RIVER COUNTY - A 20-year-old man told investigators he has had sex repeatedly with an elderly relative before he was caught, according to the Indian River County Sheriff's Office.

Garrett Andrew Douglas of Vero Beach was charged with incest and attempted sexual battery on a mentally defective victim. He was being held at the Indian River County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bail.

Douglas was caught naked and on top of the 87-year-old relative in her room on Dec. 29, according to the arrest affidavit. The woman suffers from dementia, family members told detectives. Douglas told the Sheriff's Office he's had sex with the relative 20 times in the last eight years, the affidavit said.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/sfl-incest-elderly-010610,0,2389438.story

BobDole
01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
doesn't get much grosser than that.

Myles Fynch
01-06-2010, 04:47 PM
doesn't get much grosser than that.

Cedar had a pic of a toilet that wasn't exactly easy on the eyes.

I feel bad for this granny. It would be bad enough under normal circumstances, but they say she has dementia. No telling how much worse that made it.

PhinzN703
01-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Maybe she imagined he was from "The Love Boat"

BobDole
01-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Cedar had a pic of a toilet that wasn't exactly easy on the eyes.

I feel bad for this granny. It would be bad enough under normal circumstances, but they say she has dementia. No telling how much worse that made it.

yeah i remember that pic. pretty awful.

87 year old with dementia. he must be a lady killer.

Vaark
01-06-2010, 05:28 PM

My only possible explanation for this, although still repulsive and inexcusable is that he's in remedial math learning fractions and trying to work out the equation of "how many times 20 goes into 87." Next time he should use an abacus

X-Pacolypse
01-06-2010, 10:16 PM
I think I'm going throw up.

CedarPhin
01-06-2010, 10:19 PM

To make things worse, I actually made that into a postcard and mailed it to people I didn't like as my XMas card.