PDA

View Full Version : Andre "the Hawk" Dawson

Rixon
01-07-2010, 03:03 PM
I grew up respecting this man. He is a class act and a great role model.
I loved it when he played for the Marlins. Congratulations on the Hall entry.:up:

rev kev
01-12-2010, 02:27 PM
He was awesome as an EXPO

WVDolphan
01-12-2010, 09:25 PM
I grew up respecting this man. He is a class act and a great role model.
I loved it when he played for the Marlins. Congratulations on the Hall entry.:up:

Can you believe the Eagles are being talked about getting rid of McNabb again? WTF is wrong with them. And for who, Kevin Kolb. Please. Kolb will never have the kind of success in this league that McNabb has had. The Eagles are finished if they do this.

And their talking about shopping Vick. Why trade the 2 good QBs you have and keep the one that isnt any good?

1 dol fan
01-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Can you believe the Eagles are being talked about getting rid of McNabb again? WTF is wrong with them. And for who, Kevin Kolb. Please. Kolb will never have the kind of success in this league that McNabb has had. The Eagles are finished if they do this.

And their talking about shopping Vick. Why trade the 2 good QBs you have and keep the one that isnt any good?
Because they heard that a 3 team trade between the Dolphins, Eagles, Ravens was possible to reunite Ted Ginn (and his family), John Beck and Cam Cameron with a chance to land "the juggernaut, *****" from the construction company he currently works for.

Rixon
01-14-2010, 09:59 AM

imagine if Rixon would of posted such questions?

Vaark
01-14-2010, 01:04 PM

Now that you've been outed, you can more credibly start coming out in defense of such icons as Manny Ramirez and Sammy Sosa.

1 dol fan
01-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Vaark, I love your sig... awesomeness!

WVDolphan
01-18-2010, 11:41 AM

Dude. STOP NOT BEING RIXON. Start being Rixon again. **** these half wits who messed the whole thing up. They wouldnt know quality entertainment if it beat them over the head. Thats why this site is going downhill in a major way. Play along and be Rixon. WTF.

Rixon
01-19-2010, 04:28 PM
I miss Rixon and i would love to continue. But some of the mods found out my personal information and they have the power to post it for all to see. Not worth it bud.
Sucks totally sucks. maybe ill pop up in a JETS fan site cuz Rixon was hilarious to me.

CedarPhin
01-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Quit whining. Nothing really personal was posted. Your picture? You claimed it was you in your avatar. Obviously, not the case.

Had you not tried to troll and make everything a "**** whitey"-type of post, you'd still be re-instated and never have gotten yourself into this **** to begin with. Every one of your posts, your signature, everything, it had racial undertones.

We've got enough problems without throwing race into the mix.