PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that no one can spell worth a damn?

rob19
01-07-2010, 10:41 PM
It makes me a sad panda :(

BigJP
01-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Wat u takin abot

WeVie
01-08-2010, 06:20 AM
I am a really bad spelling. Thank god for google and MS word.

Possum
01-08-2010, 06:25 AM
definitely need to read some of retardedjoe's or joeR's posts.:chuckle:

BobDole
01-09-2010, 01:00 AM
you won't ever catch me misspelling ****. i'm a freak speller - won the spelling bee every year i was in it - from kindergarten through eighth grade. i even know how many letters are in every word - if only i could find some way to profit off that useless talent.

1 dol fan
01-09-2010, 01:07 AM
you won't ever catch me misspelling ****. i'm a freak speller - won the spelling bee every year i was in it - from kindergarten through eighth grade. i even know how many letters are in every word - if only i could find some way to profit off that useless talent.
There is a reason why you never see those kids on the national spelling bee competitions on ESPN later on in life... they are all freaks that eventually fail in life because they got a big head because everyone told them they were so great inthe 3rd grade...

And no, I never won a spelling bee.:crazy:

BobDole
01-09-2010, 01:23 AM
There is a reason why you never see those kids on the national spelling bee competitions on ESPN later on in life... they are all freaks that eventually fail in life because they got a big head because everyone told them they were so great inthe 3rd grade...

And no, I never won a spelling bee.:crazy:

i've only watched the espn bees a few times but i would be willing to put money on the fact that you are very, very wrong about that. those kids are super motivated and crazy smart. are you keeping tabs on those kids or something? odd thing to say.

1 dol fan
01-09-2010, 01:27 AM
i've only watched the espn bees a few times but i would be willing to put money on the fact that you are very, very wrong about that. those kids are super motivated and crazy smart. are you keeping tabs on those kids or something? odd thing to say.
...don't hold me to anything I say until the morning... odd things will spout out of my mouth for a few more hours before i go to bed.

Tonight reminds of New Years Eve... A good time was had by all.