PDA

View Full Version : Ingram???

TrobFSU
01-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Hear me out! Yes we need a stud WR.. Yes we need a Stud DT next...Yes we need a FS...Yes we need an OLB... But man watching ingram makes me think about a Brown Williams Ingram Running back combo would we ever have to throw besides a 5 yard out to bess.....

Im just joking but Ingram does look good...

etown08
01-08-2010, 01:01 AM
Ingram isnt coming out this year

BigJP
01-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Had his daddy might as well scoop him up! No hopefully were not drafting high enough next yr

TrobFSU
01-08-2010, 01:08 AM
thanks..my bad..

PALMA
01-08-2010, 02:49 AM
Lol, I made the same mistake while watching the Alabama vs. Florida game. Too bad huh?

Ozfin77
01-08-2010, 05:25 AM
Got sick of hearing about is father being in jail as if we're meant to feel sorry for him.

JCane
01-08-2010, 05:29 AM
Got sick of hearing about is father being in jail as if we're meant to feel sorry for him.

I can't help but feel sorry for him. He's just another kid who is without a father. It's not Mark's fault his Dad made a poor choice in life. So many of these guys who grow up without father firgures in their life grow up to be idiots themselves. Idiots such as Brandon Marshall and Terrell Owens. It's refreshing to see a kid like Mark Ingram with a good head on his shoulders.

fgrocker
01-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Do you even watch football?

Ozfin77
01-08-2010, 07:42 PM
I can't help but feel sorry for him. He's just another kid who is without a father. It's not Mark's fault his Dad made a poor choice in life. So many of these guys who grow up without father firgures in their life grow up to be idiots themselves. Idiots such as Brandon Marshall and Terrell Owens. It's refreshing to see a kid like Mark Ingram with a good head on his shoulders.

I meant it was like we were meant to feel sorry for his father...I feel sorry for Mark too, just not for his father who did the crime and now has to do the time.

Ozfin77
01-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Do you even watch football?

Who are you talking to?

Bonedoc7777
01-10-2010, 02:10 PM
First is ingram of alabama in this years draft, second can he fall to 12, third after what i just seen with ray rice, you need a guy like ingram who can hit a homerun at RB if you are going to be a physical team

ChambersWI
01-10-2010, 02:11 PM
he can't enter the draft he's a true sophomore

aesop
01-10-2010, 02:11 PM
No way he is there at 12.

UGAxFIN
01-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Maybe next year, he is only a sophomore

R_t_Kraken
01-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Uh yeah, as others said, he'll be back at Bama. And besides that it would be reprehensible to waste our 1st round on a RB. This isn't a league built on great RBs any more for 1, and it is not close to being a position of need yet, for 2.

houtz
01-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Uh yeah, as others said, he'll be back at Bama. And besides that it would be reprehensible to waste our 1st round on a RB. This isn't a league built on great RBs any more for 1, and it is not close to being a position of need yet, for 2.

I was told Ireland has been keeping a real close eye on Spiller. Not sure if reports are true but if he's there we may grab him. Wouldn't that be a shocker.

OrlandoFin
01-10-2010, 03:08 PM
I was told Ireland has been keeping a real close eye on Spiller. Not sure if reports are true but if he's there we may grab him. Wouldn't that be a shocker.

I have heard rumblings they like him as well.

Astrosback
01-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Ingram will be a top 3-5 pick in 2011 (assuming no injuries).

Spiller should absolutely be in our top 12 this year.

I'd like to see us fill our defensive holes in FA....

NT Wilfork or Hampton
LB Thomas Howard and/or Derrick Johnson
FS Antrel Rolle or Otogwe or Nick Collins

And then be ready to go OFFENSE IN THE DRAFT!

Round 1.12.) Dex Bryant or CJ Spiller
Round 2a.) Jonathan Dwyer or Demaryius Thomas (Pick via trading Ronnie)
Round 2b.) Aaron Hernandez or defensive BPA

And anyone saying RB isn't a huge need for us is nuts. Ronnie should be tendered a 2nd rounder in the hope that someone signs him away from us and we get an extra 2nd rounder. Then that'll leave us with a 33 year old RB in Ricky and two guys competing for the RB3 job in Hilliard and Cobbs with Cobbs coming off injury.

That means we need to find our RB1 in this draft!

I think Dez Bryant in round 1 and Dwyer in round 2 would be ideal but if Dez is gone, we could also go Spiller in round 1 and then Demaryius Thomas or Arrellius Benn in round 2.

Ricky4Life
01-10-2010, 03:28 PM

Exactly. I think we will trade RB away for a 2nd to the Eagles because lets face it Westbrook is either done or being cut. And if we get Spiller he will help a lot catching passes out of the back field and Hilliard can be that bruiser type running back. He would help shield our lack of a #1 WR. I think the FO will look at WR in FA not in the draft as they will try and find a Miles Austin type player without having to give up picks.

Nawledge
01-10-2010, 03:38 PM

i for one, would be extremely shocked if we draft anything on offense with the 12th pick. Im really not sure how id feel about it if we did draft Spiller at 12. I have seen very little of him but from what i saw he is pretty good, he seems to be explosive. I just personally think were going D in round one.

Exactly. I think we will trade RB away for a 2nd to the Eagles because lets face it Westbrook is either done or being cut. And if we get Spiller he will help a lot catching passes out of the back field and Hilliard can be that bruiser type running back. He would help shield our lack of a #1 WR. I think the FO will look at WR in FA not in the draft as they will try and find a Miles Austin type player without having to give up picks.

I think we will get a receiver in FA too. I just have a feeling its not gonna be a big time guy that most people want like Marshall or V. Jackson. I have a feeling its gonna be a guy like Jason Avant or someone of that caliber. I would love a bigtime guy but i honestly dont see it happening. Sure it would be great to see our FO make a move for a bigtime guy but something like this just sounds more realistic to me. This is just my opinion, obviously.