PDA

View Full Version : where are the bills fans?

dolfan06
11-16-2003, 07:48 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

DolfanISS
11-16-2003, 09:16 PM
They are pissed. I posted something about the Texans game on their site buffalorange.com and one guy called me a bad person. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Did I hurt his feelings

CirclingWagons
11-16-2003, 10:00 PM
Here I am....
The Bills suck...but so do you guys, Denver will make the playoffs, not you..their schedule is a cakewalk

DolfanISS
11-16-2003, 11:31 PM
As long as Buffalo is out I'll be OK with Denver!!

CirclingWagons
11-16-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
As long as Buffalo is out I'll be OK with Denver!!
the feeling is mutual...as long as Miami's out(unless of course they give us another memorable playoff performance :evil: ),
I'm relatively happy. No smack intended Z28, but Denver is a much different team with Plummer, and look at the rest of their sched..it's easy;)

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
The Bills suck... i'm so glad you finally realized it. took you long enough though!:D :rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
11-17-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i'm so glad you finally realized it. took you long enough though!:D :rolleyes: it wont take you long to realize the same for your team:rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 01:19 AM
it wont take you long to realize the same for your team:rolleyes: can't suck as bad as you, we beat your a$$!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
11-17-2003, 01:34 AM
can't suck as bad as you, we beat your a$$!:tongue: great...so we both miss the playoffs, but Bills get a better draft position:tongue:

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 01:40 AM
great...so we both miss the playoffs, but Bills get a better draft position:tongue: maybe you don't understand what the S on the end of a word means. i said fanS!

you can always find something the bills will get, but let me remind you, you've had your lunch taken 6 times now.

btw, i don't see the chef around anywhere. i bet nick likes his champagne tonight!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
11-17-2003, 01:45 AM
maybe you don't understand what the S on the end of a word means. i said fanS!

you can always find something the bills will get, but let me remind you, you've had your lunch taken 6 times now.

btw, i don't see the chef around anywhere. i bet nick likes his champagne tonight!:tongue:
you knew it was coming sometime...too hard to pull that **** off nowadays...2 extra games, more teams, etc. Chiefs will still lock up homefield with their soft-soap schedule. and believe me, if you don't make the playoffs, with all the preseason expectations, expect a massive overhaul of that roster

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 02:08 AM

you knew it was coming sometime...too hard to pull that **** off nowadays...2 extra games, more teams, etc. Chiefs will still lock up homefield with their soft-soap schedule. and believe me, if you don't make the playoffs, with all the preseason expectations, expect a massive overhaul of that roster but thats what i tried to tell you, even at 14 games, the worst team brings their best game when they play the undefeated. beating the best makes your season no matter how big of a loser you are!:tongue:

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 02:12 AM
but thats what i tried to tell you, even at 14 games, the worst team brings their best game when they play the undefeated. beating the best makes your season no matter how big of a loser you are!:tongue: btw, you notice M83 isn't around and he has more reason to talk smack than when the dolphins lose. so he's not just a band wagon fan, like justa, jerkhoff and some of the others. (they have other names, but i'd get banned for using em)

moldysocks is the winner by far though!;) :tongue:

harmonkoz
11-17-2003, 10:36 AM
:monkeyr: :dolphin:

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
:monkeyr: :dolphin: that and december, thats all bills fans have left!:tongue:

TerryTate
11-17-2003, 11:39 AM
the urine will freeze in barfalo before it lands on the dolphins this year :lol:

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
the urine will freeze in barfalo before it lands on the dolphins this year :lol: if you read the post of one of these illustrious idiots, what they call pools, it probably already has!;)

harmonkoz
11-17-2003, 12:02 PM
that and december, thats all bills fans have left!:tongue:

What more do you need? The December choke is money.

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 12:04 PM

What more do you need? The December choke is money. yeah, i guess we have to live with december, but the bills get to suck the rest of the year!:D

harmonkoz
11-17-2003, 12:25 PM
Oh well, we always have next year, high draft picks, new coaching staff... Its all good.

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 12:34 PM
Oh well, we always have next year, high draft picks, new coaching staff... Its all good. this not what i was reading before the season started, this was "the year for the bills".

guess what happened on the way to the playoffs............................;)

harmonkoz
11-17-2003, 12:59 PM
Please post reference to where I said that. Cuz as usual you are full of kaka

harmonkoz
11-17-2003, 01:01 PM
By the looks of Ultimates sig and avatar, I would say wonder mut just learned how to use a GIF animator. Way to go wonder mut.

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 01:07 PM
Please post reference to where I said that. Cuz as usual you are full of kaka oh come on, put it away. i didn't say you, its a given you bills fans have been flying around this board spouting some of the wildest sh!t, "now we have takeo", he's the missing piece. well "takeo" crap someplace and bury it, cause its stinking to high heaven!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
11-17-2003, 03:42 PM
oh come on, put it away. i didn't say you, its a given you bills fans have been flying around this board spouting some of the wildest sh!t, "now we have takeo", he's the missing piece. well "takeo" crap someplace and bury it, cause its stinking to high heaven!:tongue:
and when do Dolphins fans not say the same every year?
"Hi kettle, you're black":rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 04:25 PM

"Hi kettle, you're black":rolleyes: but you usually miss the playoffs!:tongue:

dolfan06
11-17-2003, 04:27 PM
but you usually miss the playoffs!:tongue: plus, i don't go around putting that crap on everybody's board!:rolleyes:

Emskirch
11-17-2003, 05:43 PM
It looks as if the Bills were "TKO"'d

Marino1983
11-17-2003, 05:53 PM
Here I am....
The Bills suck...but so do you guys, Denver will make the playoffs, not you..their schedule is a cakewalk

:roflmao: And I guess that YOUR predictions are a "lead pipe cinch" c-JERK ? :spit:

I love how YOU can post that the Dolphins suck after all the idiotic B-S you posted when the Texans won the game in Miami c-JERK ..

Your billy goats are beyond the term SUCK... they have migrated to the lowly discriptive term of the "pathetic professional *******" !! :lol:

All you and your imbecilic herd did after the Texans loss was respond how they were a "franchise" team and how it was sooooo embarrassing to lose a bunch of retreaded players ...

:goof: Guess what c-JERK,, your goats not only lost to the Texans at orchid park but YOUR OVERPAID AND OVERHYPED joke (billy goats) of a team couldn't even score a touchdown !!

:roflmao:

God your such a LOSER @$$clown c-JERK..

Marino1983

Marino1983
11-17-2003, 06:03 PM

"Hi kettle, you're black":rolleyes:

As per usual, a resounding response from the QUEENY fan .. :rolleyes2 :spit:

Just admit that YOU are a impeccable LOSER c-JERK and your billy goats fit YOU to a T ......

Hey and where is your (swap spit) buddie KC squaw ? Did she try to comit suicide after jumping off the KC bandwagon ?

:pirate:

Marino1983

Hellion
11-17-2003, 06:16 PM
Hey 83 checkout the "Look at............." thread I posted some of the Jillies best quotes about our loss to Houston. Good stuff.

Marino1983
11-17-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Hellion
Hey 83 checkout the "Look at............." thread I posted some of the Jillies best quotes about our loss to Houston. Good stuff.

:rocker:

Outstanding work Hellion !!!!

:eat:

:monkeyr: :billfan: :monkeyl:

Marino1983

dolfan06
11-18-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Hey and where is your (swap spit) buddie KC squaw ? Did she try to comit suicide after jumping off the KC bandwagon ?

:pirate:

Marino1983 she tried to commit suicide "BY" jumping off the bandwagon! :D