PDA

View Full Version : Conan O'Brien says he won't host a show on NBC following Jay Leno

finataxia24
01-12-2010, 06:33 PM
I think its NBC's fault for putting jay leno
on early no of the other networks want their stars on his show during that prime time.

Conan is crude
but I like his show
his new show they tried to make him like jay leno
which was a horrible idea

if NBC does not keep him, FOX
should give full control of his own show.

Conan O'Brien says he won't host a show on NBC… (http://www.vancouversun.com/cars/Conan+Brien+says+host+show+following+Leno/2433319/story.html)

classic conan

Jim Carrey as Conan O`Brien (http://www.finheaven.com/watch?v=_7StsXTQhYs)

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/dubious-dignity-for-post-presidential-bush/6dj6z99

Noodle Arm
01-12-2010, 09:41 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/conan03-1.jpg

misterx
01-13-2010, 01:44 AM
good for Conan

Dolphan7
01-13-2010, 01:51 AM
They should have never let Leno go off the Tonight Show. He had plenty of years left. If this becomes a stale mate, look for Fox to nab one of those two guys.

TheDon74
01-13-2010, 01:52 AM
Conan is classy while Jay is a big phony that puts on a nice guy act while stabbing people in the back.

I have to admit though Conan was funner at 12:30 but so was Letterman

Dolphan7
01-13-2010, 01:52 AM
Jay stabbed someone?

phinpunk14
01-13-2010, 02:05 AM
Conan is classy while Jay is a big phony that puts on a nice guy act while stabbing people in the back.

I have to admit though Conan was funner at 12:30 but so was Letterman

I disagree. I think in the end Leno will retire after he thinks about what is happening to Conan, Jimmy Fallon, and Carson Daly.

On another note, Jimmy Fallon should be more pissed off than anyone. He's doing a great job, but who will ever see him if his show airs at 1 in the morning.

Dolphan7
01-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Does anyone think Jimmy Fallon is even funny? Or Carson Daily?

Conan really isn't that funny.......

Just sayin.....

BARF
01-13-2010, 02:19 AM
yeah he stabbed letterman, i have always loved coco since the snl days i am a coco follower

TheDon74
01-13-2010, 02:20 AM
I disagree. I think in the end Leno will retire after he thinks about what is happening to Conan, Jimmy Fallon, and Carson Daly.

On another note, Jimmy Fallon should be more pissed off than anyone. He's doing a great job, but who will ever see him if his show airs at 1 in the morning.

If that was true he would have already retired....I'm telling you the guy is a slime ball even Johnny Carson couldn't stand him and thought he was a weasel.
I can't understand why anyone thinks Jay is even remotely funny.

TheDon74
01-13-2010, 02:22 AM

Just sayin.....

Fallon can be funny here and there but I think Conan is very funny. I'm not sure Daily is suppose to be funny, if he is thats pretty sad.

BARF
01-13-2010, 02:26 AM
jimmy and carson both suck, i like that george lopez show thought he should have gotten the fox slot, maybe coco and glo at fox would be a nice combination

TheDon74
01-13-2010, 02:34 AM
jimmy and carson both suck, i like that george lopez show thought he should have gotten the fox slot, maybe coco and glo at fox would be a nice combination

I know it will never happen but I'd love to see Conan back at 12:30 but after Letterman. I don't even understand what that guy Craig that follows Dave now is talking about half the time.

CedarPhin
01-13-2010, 02:38 AM
Carson Daly is the WOAT.

BobDole
01-13-2010, 02:40 AM
leno is a tool. if i didn't like him at 11, why would i like him an hour earlier? he's always bugged the **** out of me.

conan is the man - although i liked that show much more when andy was there. he's definitely lost some of his edge.

i've liked him ever since he was a simpsons writer back their heyday.

CedarPhin
01-13-2010, 03:16 AM
I always liked Leno. I guess it's a West Coast thing.

SpurzN703
01-13-2010, 10:21 AM

Just sayin.....

I like Leno out of the four choices. I don't think Conan is that funny. Fallon can be funny but that's only b/c he's awkward. Carson Daly? That guy is still alive?

Tetragrammaton
01-13-2010, 10:41 AM
I am a Dave Letterman devotee, but I always went to Conan when he was on immediately after. I never found Jay Leno funny, but he is better than that obnoxious Brit that comes on after Letterman.

D7, the reason people say Leno stabbed Conan in the back is that he announced he was going to retire in 2009 way back in 2004, which led to NBC signing Conan to take over at that time. As the time got closer, he decided he did not want to retire so NBC tried to please both men so Leno wouldn't go to FOX and destroy the Tonight Show's ratings.

Vaark
01-13-2010, 01:34 PM
I know a lot of viewers think Conan's funny, but I just don't see it at all. Sometimes he's just painful to watch when Triumph the Insult Dog isn't featured. Leno has a decent to good monologue, unlike Conan, good comedic timing (hard to believe he was once a leading edge stand up comic) and more clever writers who unlike Conan's don't seem to be pandering to those hip insider joke getters.

However, of them all I like Jimmy Kimmel, who did his whole show last night as a Leno imitation complete with white wig and false extended chin from the monologue to staying in character with the guests. Pretty damn funny.

CedarPhin
01-14-2010, 04:34 AM
I always get a kick out of Leno's monologue. The Headlines and Jaywalking are great too.

d-day
01-14-2010, 04:54 AM
I tivo Conan every night. Don't even bother with the others. The guy is quick and funnah. You'd have to be pretty lame to watch Leno. And there's the name of his new show: Lameo!

BARF
01-14-2010, 05:14 AM
i think conan is getting screwed here, he finally got the dream job which the tonight show, and nbc wants to convenience leno, so they inconvenience conan, i really do not like that idea of 12:05

Vaark
01-14-2010, 10:42 AM
If that was true he would have already retired....I'm telling you the guy is a slime ball even Johnny Carson couldn't stand him and thought he was a weasel.
I can't understand why anyone thinks Jay is even remotely funny.

Obviously you and I disagree just which one of the two is the unfunny douche, but whether Leno backstabbed Letterman and/or blackmailed his way into the job as recounted by one book writer's reporting, from a business standpoint is less important than whether he's delivered for his employers. Here's the reality:

After a few rocky months, Leno overtook the marketshare lead from Letterman and never relinquished it. So much for the fallacy that Conan would have done the same since after the novelty wore off, he continued to hemorrhage market share weekly. As to Leno's lead in dragging him down, well again he had 3 months in advance to establish himself, and it was never so much Leno's lead in as it was and is a 35 min local news lead-in.

Leno more than delivered NBC's desirable demographics, the same ones that Carson and Paar delivered before him. Yet NBC got worried or selfish and thought that Conan, with his in-jokes and quirky style and stiff delivery could hold that market share and deliver the younger, hipper, more spending-ready audience as well. Leno was essentially fired; he didn't quit that job. Obviously, the Conan humor which appealed to insomniacs, the unemployed, night workers and TIVO users has not translated into market share in the desirable 11:35 time slot and if anything, the attempt to homogenize his niche type humor in fact alienated everyone.

Leno was told he's under contract and made to compete in prime time. NBC execs were scared ****less that if not given another job, Leno would take his following with him and compete directly either on Fox or ABC. The new *******ized show and time slot wasn't his choice but he was under contract. The geniuses at NBC never realized that other networks would not allow their stars to essentially compete against them at 10PM by appearing on an opposing network. That's not Leno's fault he was put into this predicament..

Whether you like Leno or not, and all reports are he's a regular guy, has a great Leno's Garage webshow and is very accessible in real life, the fact remains that he exceeded his employer's expectations and was fired and then screwed around for it! The analogy I use is Vince Wilfork, a dirty playing skumbag unless you root for the Cheatriots. Yet everyone here, including myself is ready to overlook this so long as we can sign him as our DL anchor.

Conan was given a chance at the big time, failed miserably and Leno is an easy target because he's not hip; however, IMO, he's really the injured party here.

SpurzN703
01-14-2010, 11:06 AM
I am a Dave Letterman devotee, but I always went to Conan when he was on immediately after. I never found Jay Leno funny, but he is better than that obnoxious Brit that comes on after Letterman.

D7, the reason people say Leno stabbed Conan in the back is that he announced he was going to retire in 2009 way back in 2004, which led to NBC signing Conan to take over at that time. As the time got closer, he decided he did not want to retire so NBC tried to please both men so Leno wouldn't go to FOX and destroy the Tonight Show's ratings.

So he stabbed Conan in the back b/c he chose not to retire? Sure it sounds Favre-ish but you can't knock someone for staying in their career if they so choose to.

tylerdolphin
01-14-2010, 12:17 PM
I always get a kick out of Leno's monologue. The Headlines and Jaywalking are great too.
Headlines are the best. And Jay has the best monologue out of all the late night hosts IMO

Noodle Arm
01-15-2010, 01:10 AM
Holy crap, Conan is on fire! Funniest I've seen him in a long time. Too bad the reasoning behind it is B.S.

He also put up a REAL Craigslist ad selling his show :lol:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/clt/1551463643.html

CedarPhin
01-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Obviously you and I disagree just which one of the two is the unfunny douche, but whether Leno backstabbed Letterman and/or blackmailed his way into the job as recounted by one book writer's reporting, from a business standpoint is less important than whether he's delivered for his employers. Here's the reality:

After a few rocky months, Leno overtook the marketshare lead from Letterman and never relinquished it. So much for the fallacy that Conan would have done the same since after the novelty wore off, he continued to hemorrhage market share weekly. As to Leno's lead in dragging him down, well again he had 3 months in advance to establish himself, and it was never so much Leno's lead in as it was and is a 35 min local news lead-in.

Leno more than delivered NBC's desirable demographics, the same ones that Carson and Paar delivered before him. Yet NBC got worried or selfish and thought that Conan, with his in-jokes and quirky style and stiff delivery could hold that market share and deliver the younger, hipper, more spending-ready audience as well. Leno was essentially fired; he didn't quit that job. Obviously, the Conan humor which appealed to insomniacs, the unemployed, night workers and TIVO users has not translated into market share in the desirable 11:35 time slot and if anything, the attempt to homogenize his niche type humor in fact alienated everyone.

Leno was told he's under contract and made to compete in prime time. NBC execs were scared ****less that if not given another job, Leno would take his following with him and compete directly either on Fox or ABC. The new *******ized show and time slot wasn't his choice but he was under contract. The geniuses at NBC never realized that other networks would not allow their stars to essentially compete against them at 10PM by appearing on an opposing network. That's not Leno's fault he was put into this predicament..

Whether you like Leno or not, and all reports are he's a regular guy, has a great Leno's Garage webshow and is very accessible in real life, the fact remains that he exceeded his employer's expectations and was fired and then screwed around for it! The analogy I use is Vince Wilfork, a dirty playing skumbag unless you root for the Cheatriots. Yet everyone here, including myself is ready to overlook this so long as we can sign him as our DL anchor.

Conan was given a chance at the big time, failed miserably and Leno is an easy target because he's not hip; however, IMO, he's really the injured party here.

Great post Vaark.

Tetragrammaton
01-15-2010, 01:22 AM
So he stabbed Conan in the back b/c he chose not to retire? Sure it sounds Favre-ish but you can't knock someone for staying in their career if they so choose to.

I am just stating the reason. In early 2004 NBC was worried about Conan moving to another network and becoming their featured guy. Instead, he decided to wait five whole years to take the helm of the classic show.

Jay Leno has every right to keep going, but it has hurt people. Conan is out a job and it sounds like NBC is just going to sit on his contract.

Nawledge
01-15-2010, 01:29 AM
first off, Conan was a hell of a lot better at 1230.

Leno sucks. Never thought he was funny. His jokes are just bad.

GoonBoss
01-15-2010, 02:14 AM
I'm not invested. I don't watch Late night TV.

I just have to say I admire CB for this. Screw them.

GoonBoss
01-15-2010, 02:16 AM
first off, Conan was a hell of a lot better at 1230.

Leno sucks. Never thought he was funny. His jokes are just bad.

I find Leno funny.

This alone should tell everyone he's done.

CedarPhin
01-15-2010, 03:59 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/01/14/2010-01-14_conan_obrien_could_be_off_the_air_next_week_as_.html

Conan sounds doneski.

BARF
01-15-2010, 04:07 AM
what an a hole leno is being, conan is gettin screwed big time, i conan goes to fox

CedarPhin
01-15-2010, 04:09 AM
Fox has been looking for a late night act for awhile now.

BARF
01-15-2010, 04:12 AM
would be nice first person conan interviews on the fox show would be arsenio hall, and conan brings out the dog pound

CedarPhin
01-15-2010, 04:15 AM
Haha.

GoonBoss
01-15-2010, 04:50 AM
NBC is a dumpster fire

Dolphan7
01-15-2010, 11:26 AM
They should have never let Leno leave in the first place. I heard that he wanted to stay all along, but they execs felt that if they didn't promise Conan the job, they would lose him to another network.

Tetragrammaton
01-15-2010, 11:31 AM
According to recent rumors, NBC will give O'Brien a payout and let him walk. If he goes to FOX, what time will he be on? At 11:35 you would have three late night hosts, and then when 12 hits, you would have Kimmel making it four. While each guy has his own devoted fans, you are mostly just ciphering each others' viewers.

Dolphan7
01-15-2010, 11:48 AM
According to recent rumors, NBC will give O'Brien a payout and let him walk. If he goes to FOX, what time will he be on? At 11:35 you would have three late night hosts, and then when 12 hits, you would have Kimmel making it four. While each guy has his own devoted fans, you are mostly just ciphering each others' viewers.It's a risky move by NBC. If Leno gets his old job back, and regains the viewers...and the ratings...good move...but it may just spread the viewers over more available shows.

BARF
01-16-2010, 01:56 AM
anyone hear kimmel on the leno show, boy was he funny, staged or real

BARF
01-16-2010, 03:19 AM
They should have never let Leno leave in the first place. I heard that he wanted to stay all along, but they execs felt that if they didn't promise Conan the job, they would lose him to another network.

and they still wound up losing him to another network, boy did nbc really mess this up

GoonBoss
01-16-2010, 03:42 AM
I think the late night shows are all about the host you like. I find Colin Fergeson hilarious, so I would follow him wherever he went.

Leno is funny in an unobjectionable way. He was really the best choice to replace Carson, as he's really in the same school.

Connan is a bit more edgy. Who knows what happens?

BARF
01-16-2010, 03:56 AM
I think the late night shows are all about the host you like. I find Colin Fergeson hilarious, so I would follow him wherever he went.

Leno is funny in an unobjectionable way. He was really the best choice to replace Carson, as he's really in the same school.

Connan is a bit more edgy. Who knows what happens?

very true, example the masturbating bear, hilarious

GoonBoss
01-16-2010, 04:16 AM
very true, example the masturbating bear, hilarious
l
I only tune in occasionally now. I'm not familiar, but, that sounds like a Conan thing to do. I think he's fine. Ratings are the rulebook though.

Look at it this way; "Southland" went to TNT and is a great show. The networks couldn't find a place for it.

Sometimes it really is "Them" not "you"

Adam First
01-17-2010, 02:19 AM
Jay Leno and NBC is giving Conan the royal screwjob, but in reality, they're both in trouble.

Conan's brand of comedy is stale and nobody seems to enjoy it anymore (hence record-low ratings for Tonight Show), and Leno's demographic is dead in ten years.

It's the ultimate losing situation for NBC. They couldn't admit failure for the Leno prime-time endeavor, and are saving face by shoving a talented comedian out of his rightful, promised spot. I hope Conan succeeds on FOX or whereever he ends up going.

And I hope NBC enjoys an expiring Jay Leno and a hopeless Jimmy Fallon.

dolfan_101
01-17-2010, 04:31 AM
Conan and Jimmy is the best one two punch, I love them both.. Jay is so fake and unfunny. His awkwardness makes me feel weird.

phinpunk14
01-17-2010, 10:02 PM
I find Colin Fergeson hilarious, so I would follow him wherever he went.

Classic.

Vertical Limit
01-17-2010, 10:44 PM
I really don't find any of the NBC late shows funny at all. I heard Conan can start a new show as early as this coming Fall with the buyout agreement. I'll stick to Letterman, that guy is hilarious.

SpurzN703
01-18-2010, 12:57 AM
I am just stating the reason. In early 2004 NBC was worried about Conan moving to another network and becoming their featured guy. Instead, he decided to wait five whole years to take the helm of the classic show.

Jay Leno has every right to keep going, but it has hurt people. Conan is out a job and it sounds like NBC is just going to sit on his contract.

Is it Leno's fault Conan's show has **** ratings in the new time slot? I've heard people say that Leno was being on before Conan back in the old time slot was good for Conan b/c Leno had his audience stick around to watch Conan.

Has that changed so much in these new time slots which are only an hour earlier?

SpurzN703
01-18-2010, 12:59 AM
Conan and Jimmy is the best one two punch, I love them both.. Jay is so fake and unfunny. His awkwardness makes me feel weird.

So you like Fallon and don't like Leno's apparent awkwardness?

Tetragrammaton
01-18-2010, 01:39 AM
Is it Leno's fault Conan's show has **** ratings in the new time slot? I've heard people say that Leno was being on before Conan back in the old time slot was good for Conan b/c Leno had his audience stick around to watch Conan.

Has that changed so much in these new time slots which are only an hour earlier?

A little bit, yes. People could get their Leno at 10 o'clock and go to bed.

O'Brien was always going to have worse ratings because he was not as established as Leno, and Letterman was direct competition. Putting the guy he succeeded on before him and canceling him in seven months did not help.

Miami 13
01-18-2010, 01:55 AM
Leno is an unfunny douchebag, I can't see how people find him funny at all. Conan is getting screwed by both him and NBC and I hope Conan attacks Jay and NBC even worse in his final 5 shows than last week.

TEAM CONAN!

Vertical Limit
01-18-2010, 03:27 AM
Seriously, can someone link me one video of a moment Jay Leno was even a little funny and explain the humor? I have never found that guy funny either. His best comeback to Letterman recently was something like "Even Letterman is taking shots at me, usually he does that to interns". Weak stuff right there.

DisturbedShifty
01-18-2010, 03:45 AM
Regaurdless of what you think of either comediens humor, O'Brien is getting screwed over royally. Conan was promised the Tonight Show five years earlier after Leno said he planed of retiring.

You have to look at it this way. Leno was given a shot to carry the Tonight Show after Carson. And now O'brien isn't getting the same chance that Leno got.

BARF
01-19-2010, 03:09 AM
i don't like jay too much, but this more nbc than jay, leno is just a yes man, i am pretty sure when leno started his ratings were in the toilet also

finataxia24
01-19-2010, 12:40 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6d1caacad1/jay-s-2004-announcement

Jay's 2004 Announcement (http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6d1caacad1/jay-s-2004-announcement)

BARF
01-19-2010, 12:52 PM
friendship permanently damaged part 2

BARF
01-19-2010, 01:30 PM
conan show on 1/18 listen to the open very funny
http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/episodes/#vid=1194420

Dolphan7
01-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Here's how it will play out. Conan will move to Fox, or by some miracle the CW.

So at 11:35 time slot you will have

NBC - Jay Leno
CBS - Letterman
Fox/CW - Conan

All competing in the same time slot. Conan's following will move with him wherever he goes....so the same dismal ratings he was getting at NBC, will simply move over to Fox/CW. He may get a little bump simply because of the controversy...and America loves controversy. People will tune in to hear what he has to say, but they may not stay for the entire 1 hour show.

Letterman will probably remain untouched. His following has been steady for years and he shouldn't lose any of that. He may get a little bump, but I doubt it and if so it won't be for very long.

Leno will regain his old show in his old time slot and will have his share of followers. I think he loses a little because people are ticked about how this all went down. But...I bet he regains much of the share he had when he left last May, and certainly have better ratings than Conan.

I think within a year the ratings will be like this:

1. Leno
2. Letterman (but closer to Leno than ever)
3. Conan

Vaark
01-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Here's how it will play out. Conan will move to Fox, or by some miracle the CW.

So at 11:35 time slot you will have

NBC - Jay Leno
CBS - Letterman
Fox/CW - Conan

All competing in the same time slot. Conan's following will move with him wherever he goes....so the same dismal ratings he was getting at NBC, will simply move over to Fox/CW. He may get a little bump simply because of the controversy...and America loves controversy. People will tune in to hear what he has to say, but they may not stay for the entire 1 hour show.

Letterman will probably remain untouched. His following has been steady for years and he shouldn't lose any of that. He may get a little bump, but I doubt it and if so it won't be for very long.

Leno will regain his old show in his old time slot and will have his share of followers. I think he loses a little because people are ticked about how this all went down. But...I bet he regains much of the share he had when he left last May, and certainly have better ratings than Conan.

I think within a year the ratings will be like this:

1. Leno
2. Letterman (but closer to Leno than ever)
3. Conan

pretty good read; what I'd add is that all 3 will lose share at midnight when Jimmy Kimmel, the funniest of them all comes on on ABC. Probably Conan, who's already got a faithful but smaller niche following will lose the least. It's not just viewer share, but even more so, the desirable demographics they deliver. It'll be interesting watching all of this play out.

Dolphan7
01-19-2010, 05:55 PM
pretty good read; what I'd add is that all 3 will lose share at midnight when Jimmy Kimmel, the funniest of them all comes on on ABC. Probably Conan, who's already got a faithful but smaller niche following will lose the least. It's not just viewer share, but even more so, the desirable demographics they deliver. It'll be interesting watching all of this play out.
It is interesting about the demographics. Both Kimmel and Conan appeal to much younger audience, while Leno and Letterman appeal to a much older crowd. Based on that, I think if Kimmel's show does have an impact, it would take away from Conan's audience.

Another interesting note...regarding tradition and history. Leno and Letterman both have a long history in late night. They both are considered traditional late night gigs. Kimmel is the odd ball in that the time slot is different, but he is making a name for himself. Conan however, now, must work hard to distinguish himself as something more than a stand up comic and build that history and tradition for himself.

BARF
01-21-2010, 06:59 AM
it is official, coco is done with nbc, look out fox coco is coming
http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/19/conan-obrien-the-tonight-show-nbc-deal-32-million-dollars-deal-masterbating-bear-triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-fox/

no masturbating bear, i hope he comes up with another one, that is classic

Bumpus
01-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Not a bad severance package ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100121/ap_en_ot/us_tv_leno_o_brien

NEW YORK NBC said Thursday it has reached a $45 million deal with Conan O'Brien for his exit from the "Tonight" show, allowing Jay Leno to return to the late-night program he hosted for 17 years.

Under the deal, which came seven months after O'Brien took the reins from Leno, O'Brien will get more than $33 million, NBC said. The rest will go to his staff in severance, the network said in an announcement on the "Today" show.

Tetragrammaton
01-21-2010, 05:47 PM
I don't understand why you would do a show again after getting a deal like that. Then again, I don't see why Letterman or Leno keep going, or football players when their first contract is up. Why not retire and live it up?

Vaark
01-21-2010, 05:57 PM
it is official, coco is done with nbc, look out fox coco is coming
http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/19/conan-obrien-the-tonight-show-nbc-deal-32-million-dollars-deal-masterbating-bear-triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-fox/

no masturbating bear, i hope he comes up with another one, that is classic

Rarely has a guy been so richly rewarded for so royally ****ing up one of the strongest franchises anywhere. It's a topsy turvy world.

]http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/ththhorsefail-1.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Dolphan7
01-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Rarely has a guy been so richly rewarded for so royally ****ing up one of the strongest franchises anywhere. It's a topsy turvy world.
Indeed. I automatically assumed Fox would jump on this like white on rice.....but when I look at what they have to gain from it...I don't know now. They would be getting the third ranked ratings in the same time slot as Leno and Letterman. I can see going for it if they felt they could get 1 or 2, but a distant third doesn't make money. So Conan could be off network TV altogether.

Dolphan7
01-21-2010, 06:26 PM
I don't understand why you would do a show again after getting a deal like that. Then again, I don't see why Letterman or Leno keep going, or football players when their first contract is up. Why not retire and live it up?
It's what they do. Some people dig ditches, some play pro ball....some tell jokes and make people laugh.

But I am with you...If I had 30 million bucks...I'd go buy an island somewhere.

BARF
01-23-2010, 01:39 AM
props to fallon for doing a tribute to coco