PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Women at McDonalds II

Myles Fynch
01-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Here we go again. This time, it's not the drive through but a full frontal assault at the counter. Thank God I stopped going to McDonald's. I might have gotten killed, or even worse, married!

Article: http://www.justnews.com/news/22220743/detail.html

Video: http://www.justnews.com/news/22220743/detail.html#video

On Tuesday, the Jackson County prosecutor's office charged 19-year-old Alesha McMullen of Kansas City with Class D felony property damage. It wasn't immediately known if McMullen has an attorney. A phone listing for her could not be found.

Police say McMullen told officers her order was prepared wrong and the restaurant refused to give her a refund.

CedarPhin
01-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Jesus Christ. What's the world coming to?

Bumpus
01-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Cool, a sequel.

Personally, I can't wait for the third installment starring FKA as the customer who was shorted a McNugget. Can you imagine the carnage? :lol:

1 dol fan
01-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Cool, a sequel.

Personally, I can't wait for the third installment starring FKA as the customer who was shorted a McNugget. Can you imagine the carnage? :lol:
Heads will roll (like chicken nuggets), the arches will crumble (under her egregious weight), and her roar will echo from coast to coast.

Myles Fynch
01-13-2010, 10:26 PM
"I'm Lovin' it."

SpurzN703
01-13-2010, 11:03 PM
It surprises me about 0% that this broad is a snork. ****ing fat people :jcane:

Myles Fynch
01-13-2010, 11:26 PM
It surprises me about 0% that this broad is a snork. ****ing fat people :jcane:

I think it puts a chip on their shoulder that manifests itself during outbursts we can all shake our heads at later. So for that, I say... keep eating!

Yet I'm always surprised by how little trouble people seemingly get in when they freak out and break things in public places. "Class D Felony Property Damage" probably translates to planting flowers in the park for 20 hours of community service. If she's ordered to pay restitution for the cash registers, that would be a different story. Doubt she will, though; McDonald's would be afraid it would make them look mean.

SpurzN703
01-14-2010, 11:08 AM
I think it puts a chip on their shoulder that manifests itself during outbursts we can all shake our heads at later. So for that, I say... keep eating!

Yet I'm always surprised by how little trouble people seemingly get in when they freak out and break things in public places. "Class D Felony Property Damage" probably translates to planting flowers in the park for 20 hours of community service. If she's ordered to pay restitution for the cash registers, that would be a different story. Doubt she will, though; McDonald's would be afraid it would make them look mean.

Has she cried racism yet?