PDA

View Full Version : hey any mod outthere can u remov waterlog stauts and pink sn

Retardedjoe
01-15-2010, 10:21 PM
any mod out there (cedarphin or any body) if u can can u chang mi nam bak to raiderjoe and remov waterlog satuts

thsnks

JCane
01-15-2010, 10:29 PM
No.

You are what your name says you are. I'm pretty sure that's the name you signed up with anyway.

Retardedjoe
01-15-2010, 10:33 PM
No.

You are what your name says you are. I'm pretty sure that's the name you signed up with anyway.

mi nam was raiderjoe befor the cowradly mod cedar phin chang mi nam like these

i demend my nam to be raiderjoe any mod could chang it no?

JCane
01-15-2010, 11:22 PM
mi nam was raiderjoe befor the cowradly mod cedar phin chang mi nam like these

i demend my nam to be raiderjoe any mod could chang it no?

I'm a Mod and I'm not changing it.

You are known by all here in the Depths as RetardedJoe. You are what your name says you are just like the Raiders record is what they are—a bad football team.

You, sir, are a retard.

cowboy82nd
01-15-2010, 11:29 PM
JCane, what does the waterlogged status mean?

Retardedjoe
01-15-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm a Mod and I'm not changing it.

You are known by all here in the Depths as RetardedJoe. You are what your name says you are just like the Raiders record is what they are—a bad football team.

You, sir, are a retard.

all realy toguh guy is thad how u wan play it..

Lmao u kno wat dont chang it..because u kno y...when raider team go on teh dynasty run next uyr and beyond Ill be laugheing and rubbing it to every one here and regret youve ever mess with the raiderjoe

oh n jcane, dont forgit our bet thad we made las month..jamarcus russel good chang he wont go anywhere than god for al davis so jcane be prepare to pay up 50 bucks to these site

JCane
01-16-2010, 12:06 AM
JCane, what does the waterlogged status mean?

Just basically means he's bogged down here in the Depths. This is the only portion of the site the poor little retard can post because he doesn't know how to conduct himself properly on the Internetz.

JCane
01-16-2010, 12:08 AM

:ohno:

Vertical Limit
01-16-2010, 01:56 AM
hahahahaha

tylerdolphin
01-16-2010, 06:30 AM

Lmao u kno wat dont chang it..because u kno y...when raider team go on teh dynasty run next uyr and beyond Ill be laugheing and rubbing it to every one here and regret youve ever mess with the raiderjoe

oh n jcane, dont forgit our bet thad we made las month..jamarcus russel good chang he wont go anywhere than god for al davis so jcane be prepare to pay up 50 bucks to these site
Retardedjoe...can you name me 3 worse QBs than Fatass Russell in the NFL today? Russell is so bad he makes Beck look average

CedarPhin
01-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Well Alex, if you can ever learn to spell like a normal human being, then you can probably have your name back.

Until then, and until you admit you're not actually RaiderJoe, then you won't get your name back.

It's pretty much common knowledge that you're a waterhead from Long Island, who is a Jets fan trying to impress his buddies at GangGreen.

So, if you meet those conditions (which you likely won't), then you can be re-instated.

Nublar7
01-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Admin here, until further notice, the pink name stays. You are lucky you are just waterlogged and not completely gone.

cowboy82nd
01-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Just basically means he's bogged down here in the Depths. This is the only portion of the site the poor little retard can post because he doesn't know how to conduct himself properly on the Internetz.

Thank you.