PDA

View Full Version : Our Next DC: Bill Parcells

Tupac Shakur
01-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Think about it: who else is a better choice? Parcells could run the "D," stay off the sidelines if he chooses and out of the limelight, and interact with the players - something that we all know he loves doing.

Plus, he would be working with whoever he drafted...I'm feeling a heavy defensive draft here.

Let's start a campaign for Bill Parcells to be our next defensive coordinator! Who knows?! If we hype it up enough and get it into the media, he may even put a bit of thought into it...and that's all it takes to get the snowball moving down the mountain.

RockyMtnPhinfan
01-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Already been posted in another thread
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/groh-accepts-georgia-tech-defensive-coordinator-position-268091-2.html#post1063293347

:)

dolpns13
01-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Think about it: who else is a better choice? Parcells could run the "D," stay off the sidelines if he chooses and out of the limelight, and interact with the players - something that we all know he loves doing.

Plus, he would be working with whoever he drafted...I'm feeling a heavy defensive draft here.

Let's start a campaign for Bill Parcells to be our next defensive coordinator! Who knows?! If we hype it up enough and get it into the media, he may even put a bit of thought into it...and that's all it takes to get the snowball moving down the mountain.

This is a very interesting and I would welcome the idea.. How would this effect Sparano's head coaching role though. Essentially Parcells wold be the head coach of the defense and Sparano would be the head coach of everything else

RyanWallace321
01-16-2010, 01:15 PM
you people are crazy

67Stang
01-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Next we can hire the Pope to be our team priest, and Peyton Manning can be our QB's coach! It will be Awwweeeeeeeeessssoooommmmeeeee!

houtz
01-16-2010, 01:21 PM
I say we go all in. Zach Thomas for DC!!!!!!

Vertical Limit
01-16-2010, 03:09 PM

I feel he will be a coach some day. I don't think it will be for the Dolphins but he will work his way up like Singletary did.

JJW1339
01-16-2010, 04:46 PM
They should have hired Zack as the LB coach. Nobody studied film more then he did.