PDA

View Full Version : HahhahahahHAHAHahhahahahaha papa johns commercial

fiftyofhaze
01-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Watching the jets game on channel 2 in jersey and they go to timeout and on commercial for papa johns they show Teddy ginn running back kickoff two to beat the jets in their crib hahhahahah

SebasMiamiFan
01-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Watching the jets game on channel 2 in jersey and they go to timeout and on commercial for papa johns they show Teddy ginn running back kickoff two to beat the jets in their crib hahhahahah
I saw it. I was surprised to see the Fins get recognized.

Kadiddlehopper
01-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Nice to have one highlight make it!

insomnia411
01-17-2010, 07:54 PM
hahahahahahaahahahahahaha the Jets are in the playoffs with a good chance to make it to the AFC title game. We're jerkin our dicks like retards at home while division rivals compete for a legitimate super bowl shot.
Somehow I don't feel like celebrating.

EvilDylan
01-17-2010, 07:59 PM
hahahahahahaahahahahahaha the Jets are in the playoffs with a good chance to make it to the AFC title game. We're jerkin our dicks like retards at home while division rivals compete for a legitimate super bowl shot.

Speak for yourself over there.

fiftyofhaze
01-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Ahahahhhahah. I'm a fin fan. All I care bout is 2 games a year agaisnt the jets. Other then that I enjoy gambling and watching football. Ohhh and I got girls to jerk my dick. And the more the jets win the worse their pick so shouldn't we as fans want them to win????

dolfan94
01-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Ahahahhhahah. I'm a fin fan. All I care bout is 2 games a year agaisnt the jets. Other then that I enjoy gambling and watching football. Ohhh and I got girls to jerk my dick. And the more the jets win the worse their pick so shouldn't we as fans want them to win????
no

fiftyofhaze
01-17-2010, 08:13 PM
It was a joke bro relax.

Phantom
01-17-2010, 08:15 PM
You might be able to see it again next week when the Jets are playing in the AFC title game, I hope not !!!!!

d-day
01-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Please keep the inappropriate comments out of the main forum. Thread moved.

Thanks.

Imperium
01-17-2010, 08:33 PM

Be careful what you wish for- I'd be more than happy to pick 32.

dolpns13
01-17-2010, 08:35 PM
with a good chance to make it to the superbowl

PhinzN703
01-18-2010, 01:00 AM

Eh it isn't like any of us play in the NFL. If they get in and we don't, is it that big of a deal? Sure the Jets trolls will have a field day on this site but don't they usually talk smack regardless of the situation anyway?