PDA

View Full Version : Someone get the Jets players hardhats...



Pagan
11-17-2003, 03:58 PM
...because with the Jets playing Jacksonville this week and Indy coming into Barfalo, the Bills will come crashing into the cellar on Sunday!

:lol:

CirclingWagons
11-17-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Pagan
...because with the Jets playing Jacksonville this week and Indy coming into Barfalo, the Bills will come crashing into the cellar on Sunday!

:lol:
and you'll be watching the playoffs right along side us..only you'll get a worse draft pick:lol:

Pagan
11-17-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

and you'll be watching the playoffs right along side us..only you'll get a worse draft pick:lol:

Keep holding on to that CW...it's all you guys have left. :lol:

Emskirch
11-17-2003, 05:42 PM
I thought the Bills were supposed to win the division after the first two games?

CirclingWagons
11-18-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Emskirch
I thought the Bills were supposed to win the division after the first two games? I thought you quit being a Dolphin fan after that Week one loss emskirch?...typical dolphin bandwagoner:rolleyes:

Emskirch
11-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I thought you quit being a Dolphin fan after that Week one loss emskirch?...typical dolphin bandwagoner:rolleyes:

LOL, I guess you forgot our conversation after week one huh?

What a joke you are.... :lol:

dolfan06
11-18-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Emskirch


LOL, I guess you forgot our conversation after week one huh?

What a joke you are.... :lol: he only remembers what will help him in here, if its not good enough he dresses it up a little. i guess they teach that in college now, he's good at it!:rolleyes:

Emskirch
11-18-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
he only remembers what will help him in here, if its not good enough he dresses it up a little. i guess they teach that in college now, he's good at it!:rolleyes:

I believe I can pull that conversation up.... that wouldn't be hard.....

And as for a Bandwagoner CW, what would I be on this bandwagon for if the Fins are not going to make the playoffs?

I am not the one around here who says his team stinks... and... well, I am still here, and not ripping this team.

I don't have to post on someone elses board to get joy. Its ashame when being a troller CW makes one feels good. Here is a hint..

Get a life :lol:

muddaconch
11-22-2003, 12:26 AM
interesting........