PDA

View Full Version : Please watch this video, you will never eat meat again!

MiZFiT
01-21-2010, 06:31 PM
"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebTQXkMUqt0

This video is disturbing and violent. Please be warned.

Arsenal WV
01-21-2010, 07:21 PM
I didnt climb to the top of the food chain to eat lettuce and carrots (even though i enjoy both very much)

Ricky_Fan34
01-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Don't care how it's made... It's delicious. Why would I change now?

Arsenal WV
01-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Shoot the animals in the head for all the "animal rights" people. They would go through no pain.

I love Steak,Burgers,Chicken,Bacon,Sausages (no h.omo)

JT-forpresident
01-21-2010, 07:56 PM
for any vegetarian ******* out here, you should check out "earthlings" ...

it's basically your bible lol

Gonzo
01-21-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm eating a carne asada as I'm watching this, and I don't regret it one bit. It's ****ing delicious.

1 dol fan
01-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Me like meat!!!

GoonBoss
01-21-2010, 09:45 PM
We're top of the food chain. That's how it goes.

MiZFiT
01-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Nothing is wrong with meat, but why eat meat that is injected with steroids and other TOXIC chemicals, when there are healthier alternative meats.

Just saying.

GoonBoss
01-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Nothing is wrong with meat, but why eat meat that is injected with steroids and other TOXIC chemicals, when there are healthier alternative meats.

Just saying.

It's vastly more expensive and harder to find.

If I've got 30 minutes to eat I can't just go down to the organic fast food McDonalds.

I'm all for free range meats, but it's just not a cost effective alternative at this point.

MiZFiT
01-21-2010, 10:38 PM
It's vastly more expensive and harder to find.

If I've got 30 minutes to eat I can't just go down to the organic fast food McDonalds.

I'm all for free range meats, but it's just not a cost effective alternative at this point.

I understand what you're saying. You could always eat a salad or a fruit or veggie. But im not gonna tell you what to do, just trying to enlighten some people.

How about that piece of meat in your sig, now THATS a healthy alternative. :up:

Arsenal WV
01-21-2010, 10:42 PM
I would do things to her that are frowned apon in 13 very liberal states

GoonBoss
01-21-2010, 10:46 PM
I understand what you're saying. You could always eat a salad or a fruit or veggie. But im not gonna tell you what to do, just trying to enlighten some people.

How about that piece of meat in your sig, now THATS a healthy alternative. :up:

Well, sometimes I like a salad, or a fruit cup, but I also like a nice club sandwich or BLT....Or a hamburger.

I'm not going to completely alter my lifestyle because some meats are hit up with steroids and growth hormones. I've been fine for 42 years, and I'll continue being fine....or not.

There are tons of habits we have that are more destructive to ourselves than less destructive.

ChadHenne
01-21-2010, 10:51 PM
survival of the fittest. It sucks, but some things just are what they are.

Also, I bet if all those animals were at the top of the food chain, they would put us through the slaughterhouse and kill us in a second if they thought we were tasty.

Arsenal WV
01-21-2010, 10:53 PM
I'd feel really stupid if a cow was standing over me with a axe about to chop my head off though

MiZFiT
01-21-2010, 10:55 PM
survival of the fittest. It sucks, but some things just are what they are.

Also, I bet if all those animals were at the top of the food chain, they would put us through the slaughterhouse and kill us in a second if they thought we were tasty.

survival of the fittest? you say that like they have a fighting chance.

TheDon74
01-21-2010, 10:57 PM
I heart bacon.

ChadHenne
01-21-2010, 10:58 PM

Every person, animal, and mentally retarded monkey is put on this earth with a chance as survival. They stand a fighting chance, they had that chance from the day they were born.

Like I said, I don't like the way certain delicious food is made, and I like many others feel bad for the animals that are put through this treatment, but we are all put on this earth given a chance to make something of ourselves and to fight for our survival. Every animal in those slaughterhouse was put on earth with a chance to live, they just owned by Charles Darwin.

ChadHenne
01-21-2010, 10:59 PM
I heart bacon.

Well pigs deserve to die. They are ugly creatures, but tasty sides for my Pancakes.

Arsenal WV
01-21-2010, 11:04 PM

They arent the "fittest" therefore, they don't.

Case closed, eating meat is an amazing thing.

1 dol fan
01-21-2010, 11:06 PM
I think there are some animals that are smarter than some humans but unfortunately cows taste much better than Princess Filthy Sheetz.

Arsenal WV
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM
hahahahahahaha....Well played 1 dol fan

I heard P.F.S. tasted a little bit like skunk

MiZFiT
01-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Every person, animal, and mentally retarded monkey is put on this earth with a chance as survival. They stand a fighting chance, they had that chance from the day they were born.

Like I said, I don't like the way certain delicious food is made, and I like many others feel bad for the animals that are put through this treatment, but we are all put on this earth given a chance to make something of ourselves and to fight for our survival. Every animal in those slaughterhouse was put on earth with a chance to live, they just owned by Charles Darwin.

:facepalm:

ChadHenne
01-21-2010, 11:14 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/p1_thomas-1.jpg

MiZFiT
01-21-2010, 11:17 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/p1_thomas-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/040625_slaughterhouse_hLarge_6phlarge-1.jpg

ChadHenne
01-21-2010, 11:18 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Arsenal WV
01-21-2010, 11:21 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

BobDole
01-21-2010, 11:33 PM
i try to incorporate meat into every meal.

Dolphins7273
01-21-2010, 11:41 PM
From the Simpsons:

Jimmy: Mr. McClure, I have a crazy friend who says it's wrong to eat meat. Is he crazy?

Troy McClure: No, just ignorant. Apparently your crazy friend has never heard of the food chain.

Classic.

1 dol fan
01-21-2010, 11:43 PM
They arent the "fittest" therefore, they don't.

Case closed, eating meat is an amazing thing.
I say they have a game show where they put a bunch of losers in a closed-in race track that has a cage at the beginning... full of pissed off boars. The goal is to not get eaten but the losers get injected with steroids. that might be fun'

Better yet, why would we give our food steroids? isn't that their "fighting chance"?

Ricky4Life
01-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Meat is delicious.

GoonBoss
01-22-2010, 12:08 AM
I say they have a game show where they put a bunch of losers in a closed-in race track that has a cage at the beginning... full of pissed off boars. The goal is to not get eaten but the losers get injected with steroids. that might be fun'

Better yet, why would we give our food steroids? isn't that their "fighting chance"?

Key thing is that boars couldn't build the closed in racetrack. They don't have opposable thumbs.

GoonBoss
01-22-2010, 12:10 AM

Well, they don't. Of course not. That's why we're the fittest.

Take hunting......Deer had just as long to come up with firearms as we did. They just couldn't do it.

1 dol fan
01-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Key thing is that boars couldn't build the closed in racetrack. They don't have opposable thumbs.
No, the boars don't build it, we do.... its inexpensive and we have a tv series out of it. Think of all the money we could make.

SpurzN703
01-22-2010, 01:31 AM
Well pigs deserve to die. They are ugly creatures, but tasty sides for my Pancakes.

Your ignorance on the topic isn't helping those who support eating meat (and I'm one of them).

1 dol fan
01-22-2010, 01:38 AM
Since when have we had to "support" eating meat?

SpurzN703
01-22-2010, 10:09 AM
Since when have we had to "support" eating meat?

No one has to do anything but you support eating meat by eating meat.

Arsenal WV
01-22-2010, 10:52 AM
I just woke up, cooked some popcorn chicken and ate them. It was delish

Bumpus
01-22-2010, 01:58 PM

:caveman:

I find that exposing animals to a certain degree of terror before killing them adds an extra bit of sweetness to their meat. :eat:
(Just a little secret tip from your Uncle Bumpus)

SpurzN703
01-22-2010, 03:15 PM
:caveman:

I find that exposing animals to a certain degree of terror before killing them adds an extra bit of sweetness to their meat. :eat:
(Just a little secret tip from your Uncle Bumpus)

Not a wise thing to say when you want folks to vote for you man (least not to me)

HurriPhin
01-22-2010, 04:50 PM
As a chef, I love vegetarians. Seriously. What other group of idiots can I get to pay $14.95 for some roasted/grilled veggies over couscous? They're fantastic for my food cost. :up:

Tetragrammaton
01-22-2010, 05:09 PM
I recently became a vegetarian, but I did it for alternative reasons.

Bumpus
01-22-2010, 06:03 PM
:lol:
Phinz, that was over the line? Out of all the crazy, ****ed-up crap I've said on here ... :lol:

Bumpus
01-22-2010, 06:07 PM
(sigh)

For the record, Bumpus does not actually condone the perpetration of acts of terror upon livestock.

:chuckle: Killjoy.

HurriPhin
01-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Phinz, that was over the line? Out of all the crazy, ****ed-up crap I've said on here ... :lol:

I just recently ran into the wonderful joke thread in the lounge primarily ran by you and BobDole. It was like reliving my kitchen humor years all over again. Great stuff BTW.

COphinphan89
01-22-2010, 08:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sBPm6ubjnU

Watched the video and I'm still very, very omnivorous. Might grab me some Famous Dave's tonight. Some people just have weak stomachs and bleeding hearts. Personally, I just don't feel any empathy for an animal. Must be how I'm wired. It's survival of the fittest (which is us) at its finest. We're at the top of the food chain, yet people want to feel bad about it. That's like winning the AFC East, but a few of our fans feel sorry for all the teams that finished below us.

BobDole
01-22-2010, 08:35 PM
on a side note, we watched 'supersize me' in a class i had in college. i bought like 20 double cheeseburgers to bring to class that day for my classmates. that's how much i care.

COphinphan89
01-22-2010, 08:46 PM
on a side note, we watched 'supersize me' in a class i had in college. i bought like 20 double cheeseburgers to bring to class that day for my classmates. that's how much i care.

Really? Me too man. And I came up with he exact same idea with the cheeseburger thing. I just didn't follow through like you did. I brought in Oreos.

BobDole
01-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Really? Me too man. And I came up with he exact same idea with the cheeseburger thing. I just didn't follow through like you did. I brought in Oreos.

the professor wasn't pleased but he allowed it. you go to UF? it was for an environmental history class - can't remember the guys name at the moment.

COphinphan89
01-22-2010, 11:30 PM
the professor wasn't pleased but he allowed it. you go to UF? it was for an environmental history class - can't remember the guys name at the moment.

Unfortunately, I do not, as much as I'd like to. I go to CU, even though my allegiance has always been to elsewhere. It was an English class, but it was all about how evil food corporations are and how eating meat is bad for everything and everyone. I just fed the prof everything she wanted to hear when I wrote my papers and got out with a solid B. The best part was, while everyone else brought in organic foods to show off what they had learned in the class, I stopped at Wal-Mart (yup:tongue2:) and got two packages of Oreos which nobody wanted, so they were all mine. :woot::hump:

CedarPhin
01-23-2010, 12:59 AM
I watched "Super Size Me" in a nutrition class I was taking, then went to McDonald's and grabbed a Big Mac that night.

I don't care how the food gets to my plate, I'm not the cow, so it doesn't bother me. Death's not a pretty thing, no matter how you cut it, but we're the dominant species in the food chain.

If the cows were in our position, they'd be doing the exact same thing to us.

PETA can kiss my ***.

#1dolphinsfan
01-23-2010, 01:11 AM
that might turn people off meat for like a day or 2 but not for ever

MiZFiT
01-23-2010, 11:05 PM

not gonna lie, today is the 3rd day after watching it and i just enjoyed a roast beef sandwich from Arby's and realized, I LOVE MEAT!

MiZFiT
01-23-2010, 11:05 PM

Watched the video and I'm still very, very omnivorous. Might grab me some Famous Dave's tonight. Some people just have weak stomachs and bleeding hearts. Personally, I just don't feel any empathy for an animal. Must be how I'm wired. It's survival of the fittest (which is us) at its finest. We're at the top of the food chain, yet people want to feel bad about it. That's like winning the AFC East, but a few of our fans feel sorry for all the teams that finished below us.

That's one of the worst analogies i have ever heard.

NY8123
01-25-2010, 06:01 PM

I was eating meat when I watch this. It compliments veggies perfectly.

Locke
01-25-2010, 06:42 PM

This is by far the worst website to post an anti-meat video. :lol:

I used to be a vegetarian, and to this day only eat meat sparingly. I find that vegetarians tend to be one of the most disrespected group of people in the country, as evidenced by the responses in this thread.

That said, some of the most condescending and insufferable people I've ever met are vegans...

Gonzo
01-25-2010, 07:43 PM
This is by far the worst website to post an anti-meat video. :lol:

I used to be a vegetarian, and to this day only eat meat sparingly. I find that vegetarians tend to be one of the most disrespected group of people in the country, as evidenced by the responses in this thread.

That said, some of the most condescending and insufferable people I've ever met are vegans...
My only problem with both is that the majority of vegetarians (and vegans to a more militant degree) that I know constantly attempt to persuade me to try being a vegetarian. It's incredibly annoying.

GoonBoss
01-25-2010, 09:15 PM

Not even close.

Arsenal WV
01-25-2010, 11:10 PM
I watched the video again today, then I ate meat.

Locke
01-26-2010, 02:05 PM
My only problem with both is that the majority of vegetarians (and vegans to a more militant degree) that I know constantly attempt to persuade me to try being a vegetarian. It's incredibly annoying.

Yeah, that's understandable. I know a few veggies who do that, and moreso with me since they know I used to be one. The majority of them just leave it alone though. Just like anything, the bad/annoying are sensationalized to make the entire group look bad...

Bumpus
01-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Last night I had veggie lasagna for dinner ... well, ate probably isn't the best description - more like inhaled! Goddamn it was good!

However, I immediately felt guilty for enjoying a meal that included no animal flesh.

I made up for it today - roast beef sammies for lunch. :eat:

SpurzN703
01-26-2010, 02:46 PM

You think I pay attention to half the **** you say anyway? :hump:

JT-forpresident
01-26-2010, 02:49 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/grill-1.jpg

SpurzN703
01-26-2010, 02:49 PM

If all animals that were to be eaten were treated humanely then videos like this wouldn't exist (and if they did, it would be from a pure vegan standpoint). The video demonstrates how selfless and vicious human beings can be to animals, even those marked for death. This isn't survival of the fittest, it's human beings who have no sympathy for anyone/thing but themselves.