PDA

View Full Version : 300 pounder sentenced for squashing 120 boyfriend

dreday
01-22-2010, 12:48 PM
link (http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-overweight-woman-sentenced-boyfriend-death-txt,0,2227632.story)

CLEVELAND -- The details are shocking and hard to believe, but authorities say a woman -- who was believed to weigh around 300 lbs. at the time -- sat on her boyfriend and killed him last summer.

On Wednesday, Mia Landingham, pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of her 120 lb. boyfriend, Mikal Middleton-Bey.

It happened back in August during an altercation between the couple, who share three children together.

During Landingham's sentencing, her boyfriend's family spoke of the pain she has caused their family.

"I just want to let you know how much you have hurt us by taking Mikal away from us," said Sharon Phillips, the victim's step-mother.

Landingham's public defender told the judge there was a long history of domestic abuse between his client and her late boyfriend.

He also pointed out she has no prior criminal record.

Landingham, then told the judge she was sorry for squashing the father of her children. "I just want to say that I am sincerely sorry about this situation... I wish I could take it back."

Judge Carolyn Friedland sentenced her to three years probation and 100 hours community service.

Landingham was then immediately released from jail.

Bumpus
01-22-2010, 01:00 PM
Is that where FKA's been?

Vaark
01-22-2010, 01:16 PM
considering the offense, sounds like she got off lightly

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/JaredSubwaysexfatwoman-1.jpg

GoonBoss
01-22-2010, 01:20 PM
That's probabl among the most horrific things I've ever heard.

Adam First
01-22-2010, 01:21 PM
This is why I don't get why anyone likes facesitting,

PhinzN703
01-22-2010, 03:17 PM
So she goes free? Just like that?

Bumpus
01-22-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't get that either.

"Gee, your honor, I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean to kill him."

"OK, you can just go."

How in the **** does that work?

BobDole
01-22-2010, 08:08 PM
dude gets a darwin award if you ask me. his own damn fault for being 120 pounds and having a 300 pound girlfriend.

dreday
01-23-2010, 09:21 PM
at 126lbs he should’ve been able to duck and roll out of the way!Smh maybe this incident will get her on a diet plan!!!

a MAN weighing 126 pounds?!?!come on now.it was only a matter of time before he passed away or was killed in the street anyway.

at the same time,what a tragedy.the last thing that poor guy saw in this world was the lard azz of this swamp hippo....