PDA

View Full Version : 6 year old football player hits like a NFL Player

.rush
01-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Came across this video on the internet and laughed my butt off. This kid is a absolute monster and destroys two kids his age lol.

This kid hits like Ray lewis.

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010/01/22/hardest-hitting-6-year-old/

2413fanphins
01-24-2010, 12:17 PM
damn. thats pretty funny.

speaking of ray lewis... I saw on espn yesterday there was supposed to be a press conference, and I was sure he was retiring, but than missed the interview.

what went down. or did they even have it on. they just kept showing inside looks at bball games all morning. it was supposed to have been on 12:40 ET.

twg76
01-24-2010, 12:18 PM
The first hit is on a kid that is lost in space. He's just standing there wondering what to do with the ball. I guess that little guy should have never had the ball in the first place. The second hit was good. Their defense stretched out that running play to the sideline and then for some reason the little RB jumps and leaves his feet. Bad move. He gets rocked out of bounds. It didn't look like anyone was hurt though.

outlawd2u
01-24-2010, 12:24 PM
These types of hits happen a lot more than you'd think at the youth level.

Dolphin Dave
01-24-2010, 12:56 PM
That first hit was painful to watch. Kid was the QB who is standing there holding the ball out for the RB who is just lost. Kid was defenseless and took a hard helmet to helmet hit. Can tell that he was hurt too. I personally am not in favor of full tackle football at that age. Brain development is critical and injuries can be even more tramatic at that age.

Bumpus
01-24-2010, 07:15 PM
IDK Dave, JoeR got hit like that early on and he's suffered no ill effects as far as I can tell ...

JT-forpresident
01-25-2010, 12:14 AM
:lol:
IDK Dave, JoeR got hit like that early on and he's suffered no ill effects as far as I can tell ...

Noodle Arm
01-25-2010, 12:42 AM
Awww look how adorable these little kids look running around with their little legs mov...HOLY CRAP!!!!! :jawdrop:

GoonBoss
01-25-2010, 01:03 AM
I'm pretty hard hearted in general, but that was pretty damn hard to watch. The first hit was a bad helmet to helmet on a non resisting target. The second, the guy left his feet. The second hit is not really a problem. Big hit, shake it off, learn from it. The first one was dangerous. Someone should've stepped in on the first hit. The kid is defenseless.

JT-forpresident
01-25-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm pretty hard hearted in general, but that was pretty damn hard to watch. The first hit was a bad helmet to helmet on a non resisting target. The second, the guy left his feet. The second hit is not really a problem. Big hit, shake it off, learn from it. The first one was dangerous. Someone should've stepped in on the first hit. The kid is defenseless.

that first kid learned what football is about the hard way, you hit till you hear the whistle :chuckle:

" if you're gonna play the game, boy, you gotta learn to play it right "
- kenny rogers-

GoonBoss
01-25-2010, 01:20 AM
that first kid learned what football is about the hard way, you hit till you hear the whistle :chuckle:

" if you're gonna play the game, boy, you gotta learn to play it right "
- kenny rogers-

I dig that but they should've whistled that play dead. There is nothing worth a brain injury to a kid. If it happens in the course of a game, well, those things happen, but in that case...Just whistle the play dead, wrap him up and defend him from being hit.

Someone has to be the adult.

JT-forpresident
01-25-2010, 01:26 AM
I dig that but they should've whistled that play dead. There is nothing worth a brain injury to a kid. If it happens in the course of a game, well, those things happen, but in that case...Just whistle the play dead, wrap him up and defend him from being hit.

Someone has to be the adult.

yeah i agree... but being responsible is just not my thing :lol:

DzakkH13
01-25-2010, 03:22 AM
I gotta agree with Goon on this one. It's obvious the kids botched the play and the young QB payed for it. Even though these kids are small, they are still developing their little brains and hits like that can be very dangerous. I'm all for football being a mans sport and i do think the NFL is slowly changing into a soft sport, but at that age safety has to be the number one priority. With that said, that kid making the big hits is gonna be a baller.

PhinzN703
01-25-2010, 10:08 AM
:lol: My god how funny were both of those hits. The first kid just stands there waiting to get teed off on. Then the second kid looks like he gets sprayed by a hose or something and just falls down.

JT-forpresident
01-25-2010, 02:59 PM
:lol: My god how funny were both of those hits. The first kid just stands there waiting to get teed off on. Then the second kid looks like he gets sprayed by a hose or something and just falls down.

when you put it that way, it makes it 10000 times funnier :lol:

Bumpus
01-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Poh said that he'd RAIN FIRE on those kids!

... Represent!

PhinzN703
01-28-2010, 02:15 PM
when you put it that way, it makes it 10000 times funnier :lol:

Maybe it's b/c it also reminded me of midgets wrestling. Not that I've really seen that or anything :ponder:

Bumpus
01-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Speaking of ... Anyone ever seen "midget tossing"

It's f'in awesome. The midget gets all padded up, and you get to throw him anywhere in the bar for $10 ($5 goes to the midget, $5 goes to the bar)