PDA

View Full Version : jets excuses in three two one......

2413fanphins
01-24-2010, 07:18 PM
really looking forward to rex's press conference. wonder if he'll still be shocked with jets not being favorites to win it all.

I'm sure i'm not the only who suspected things would be different for the jets D, seeing the colts starters for a full game.

who do ya got... saints or vikes???

so far I am one for one.

baseballcb95
01-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Saints. 100% sure

SRM
01-24-2010, 07:21 PM
"They cheated! They put a roster that we didn't beat when we played them last time :("

2413fanphins
01-24-2010, 07:23 PM
I told you shonn greene wasn't the reason the running game was for real.

it was all braylon signing.

sanchez couldnt' help but throw a pic but that's okay cuz the WR tipped it. it's only the qb's fault if it's a different team.

we didnt' get lucky because other kickers missed fg's, our defense is that good.

FEELY cost us the game. KILL FEELY....hahahahahahha just how we all said it would turn out.

so in other words, the phins won just as many afc championships as the jets this year, and the jets haven't been to the superbowl in HOW LONG?????????????

lucid22
01-24-2010, 07:24 PM
They'll be hanging this season over our heads until we win the Super Bowl next season :hump:

2413fanphins
01-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Saints. 100% sure

really no doubts at all??????

I give the vikes a pretty good shot actually. I have a lot of family that like the vikes, so I am pullin for em.... but I think the saints probably come out on top.

MiZFiT
01-24-2010, 07:29 PM
"We lost, but revis held wayne to only 3 catches!"

2413fanphins
01-24-2010, 07:30 PM
get rexy a tissue, he is due to be bawling anytime now.....

eifmp
01-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Hey...Jets fan here

Jets lost to the better team today.

All defensive backs not named Revis got burnt badly. Collie & Garcon together caught 300+ yards.

Shonn Greene went out and the run game wasn't the same.

Jets lost to the better team.

Vertical Limit
01-24-2010, 07:34 PM
"We lost, but revis held wayne to only 3 catches!"

That would be BS. Revis had a terrible game. He wasn't only covering Wayne all game. He was being switched around and he had a couple of missed tackles.

COphinphan89
01-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey...Jets fan here

Jets lost to the better team today.

All defensive backs not named Revis got burnt badly. Collie & Garcon together caught 300+ yards.

Shonn Greene went out and the run game wasn't the same.

Jets lost to the better team.
Just like when they lost to Miami.

MiZFiT
01-24-2010, 07:51 PM
That would be BS. Revis had a terrible game. He wasn't only covering Wayne all game. He was being switched around and he had a couple of missed tackles.

I was saying what rex would say.

Troysif
01-24-2010, 08:14 PM
Just like when they lost to Miami.

Exactly x2

Vaark
01-24-2010, 08:50 PM
"They cheated! They put a roster that we didn't beat when we played them last time :("

"Wait a gosh darn minute.. it's THEIR kickers who need to be choking, not ours. Unfair, we was robbed! "

SRM
01-24-2010, 10:08 PM
"Wait a gosh darn minute.. it's THEIR kickers who need to be choking, not ours. Unfair, we was robbed! "

..And then he scrambles off the podium and locks himself in a room where only he and boxes of donuts exist.

But of course, the donuts and even their boxes will cease to exist before the day is over.

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 09:54 AM
No excuses, we lost to a better team. I'll take being the best team in the AFC east and the 2nd best team in the AFC in a year we had a rookie HC and rookie QB. Disappointing finish but a great run.

2413fanphins
01-25-2010, 10:28 AM
No excuses, we lost to a better team. I'll take being the best team in the AFC east and the 2nd best team in the AFC in a year we had a rookie HC and rookie QB. Disappointing finish but a great run.

define lost to a better team... than rationalize that same thought process for all of your teams other losses this season, and We will all collectively try to make sense of it.

was it neat playing petyon and co. for 60 minutes.
was that the # D I saw out there yesterday. #1 running game as well.

what happened the run game after greene got hurt?
what happened when it was time for sanchez to take over and throw.

after all tipped passes are still INT's. just like when henne throws them remember???

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 10:36 AM
define lost to a better team... than rationalize that same thought process for all of your teams other losses this season, and We will all collectively try to make sense of it.

was it neat playing petyon and co. for 60 minutes.
was that the # D I saw out there yesterday. #1 running game as well.

what happened the run game after greene got hurt?
what happened when it was time for sanchez to take over and throw.

after all tipped passes are still INT's. just like when henne throws them remember???

You do realize we just played in the AFC Championship game, right?

2413fanphins
01-25-2010, 11:08 AM
You do realize we just played in the AFC Championship game, right?

you do realize you've clarified nothing giving your historical posts over the last two weeks. and two games against the dolphins earlier in the year in particular??

Whaaaaa... the afc championship game was on last night... when do the nfc teams battle it out?

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 11:09 AM
you do realize you've clarified nothing giving your historical posts over the last two weeks. and two games against the dolphins earlier in the year in particular??

Whaaaaa... the afc championship game was on last night... when do the nfc teams battle it out?

Would you rather sweep us in the reg season and miss the playoffs or play in the AFC Title Game?

2413fanphins
01-25-2010, 11:10 AM
how was it.....

colts starters for 60 min.
#1 D... where was it.
#1 run game... where was it.

greene?
sanchez?

did your brash coach not have the team prepared or was it just a catastrophic failure by the self proclaimed favorites to win it all?

2413fanphins
01-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Would you rather sweep us in the reg season and miss the playoffs or play in the AFC Title Game?

I'd rather sweep you in the regular season..... AND... wait for it... WIN AS MANY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AS YOU DID THIS SEASON. and... wait for it... JUST AS MANY AFC EAST TITLES AS YOU DID THIS SEASON.

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 11:14 AM
how was it.....

colts starters for 60 min.
#1 D... where was it.
#1 run game... where was it.

greene?
sanchez?

did your brash coach not have the team prepared or was it just a catastrophic failure by the self proclaimed favorites to win it all?

Sanchez played a really good game and Greene was doing well until he got INJURED in the first possession of the 2nd half. Did you watch the game?

I'd rather sweep you in the regular season..... AND... wait for it... WIN AS MANY AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AS YOU DID THIS SEASON. and... wait for it... JUST AS MANY AFC EAST TITLES AS YOU DID THIS SEASON.

Congrats, you won your SB then by sweeping us. I'd rather make an AFC Title Game than sweep you guys or win a div title. You think Pat fans were happy they lost in the WC rd? You think that div title means more to them than the Jets making an AFC Title Game?

2413fanphins
01-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Sanchez played a really good game and Greene was doing well until he got INURED in the first possession of the 2nd half. Did you watch the game?

Congrats, you won your SB then by sweeping us. I'd rather make an AFC Title Game than sweep you guys or win a div title. You think Pat fans were happy they lost in the WC rd? You think that div title means more to them than the Jets making an AFC Title Game?

sanchez played great until the pressure hit. than it was in his hands and of all the people to throw to he throws to a guy named CLOWNEY.
your run game halted when greene got hurt. just like the point I made a few days ago.
I watched all 60 minutes of it... unlike the last time these two teams played where I only watched 40 or so.

we didnt' win a SB. we swept you. I'm sure the pats weren't happy to loose the WC game. just as I wasn't happy to miss the playoffs. but the pasts have a afc east trophy. phins dont. jets don't.

I think it's probably indifferent to the pats that the jets made the afc championship and lost... I would imagine that a lot like the phins only worry about themselves, the pats only worry about what the pats are doing.

2413fanphins
01-25-2010, 11:22 AM
#1 D... where was it.

lurking
01-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Sanchez played a really good game and Greene was doing well until he got INJURED in the first possession of the 2nd half. Did you watch the game?

at least they have a title....your title now is THE AFCE BACKINS...congratulations

Phin-o-rama
01-25-2010, 11:59 AM
jets did nothing

no division title, lucky draw in the playofs...got creamed when they finally played a good team

enjoy your sophomore slump

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 12:00 PM
at least they have a title....your title now is THE AFCE BACKINS...congratulations

I hope you enjoyed our playoff run!

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 12:08 PM
jets did nothing

no division title, lucky draw in the playofs...got creamed when they finally played a good team

enjoy your sophomore slump

We did more this year than you guys have done since 1993 and you guys got blown out at home in the '92 title game, we played a competitive game on the road.

Phin-o-rama
01-25-2010, 12:11 PM
We did more this year than you guys have done since 1993 and you guys got blown out at home in the '92 title game, we played a competitive game on the road.

so...it ended in nothing.

nothing will carry over to next year...it's a whole new year...ask the steelers

Phin-o-rama
01-25-2010, 12:15 PM
it's so childish

SO WHAT BRO WE DID BETTER THAN U GUYS SINCE 1993!!!

who cares? jets don't even have a division title to hang their hat on...

they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs and fluked their way to the afc championship game where manning dangled a little hope in front of the the jests fans before putting on a clinic to remind the nfl that the jets didn't even belong on the same field.

neither jets nor dolphins have anything to brag about, and touting superiority for the **** that fell in the jets lap this year and acting like you need to be all over these boards spouting off to remind everyone is downright ignorant.

lurking
01-25-2010, 12:20 PM
backing in,, IS NOT A PLAYOFF RUN..but i did enjoy watching you lose...i told you before had manning played, you wouldn't have made the playoffs..just like your famous quote had brady played last year we wouldn't have made it...right back at ya :tongue2:

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 12:22 PM
it's so childish

SO WHAT BRO WE DID BETTER THAN U GUYS SINCE 1993!!!

who cares? jets don't even have a division title to hang their hat on...

they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs and fluked their way to the afc championship game where manning dangled a little hope in front of the the jests fans before putting on a clinic to remind the nfl that the jets didn't even belong on the same field.

neither jets nor dolphins have anything to brag about, and touting superiority for the **** that fell in the jets lap this year and acting like you need to be all over these boards spouting off to remind everyone is downright ignorant.

:lol2: Yep I'm being childish stating a fact while you guys are acting like grown men by trying to downplay what the jets did this postseason.:lol2:

You guys crack me up.

RevisChrist
01-25-2010, 12:24 PM
backing in,, IS NOT A PLAYOFF RUN..but i did enjoy watching you lose...i told you before had manning played, you wouldn't have made the playoffs..just like your famous quote had brady played last year we wouldn't have made it...right back at ya :tongue2:
Do you even know what backing in means? Or are yu really that dense? They won 5 out of 6 to make the playoffs and 2 road playoff games.

I find it really hard to believe that anyone can be so dense. You are a Dolfag though, you probably have a dick shoved so far in your *** you can't think clearly.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Do you even know what backing in means? Or are yu really that dense? They won 5 out of 6 to make the playoffs and 2 road playoff games.

I find it really hard to believe that anyone can be so dense. You are a Dolfag though, you probably have a dick shoved so far in your *** you can't think clearly.

you guys got handed a playoff spot by the colts....its blatantly clear after yesterday.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:26 PM
Peyton Manning straight up manhandled that D in the 2nd half and you think its the same with Painter in...all you guys are a friggen joke.

Phin-o-rama
01-25-2010, 12:29 PM
:lol2: Yep I'm being childish stating a fact while you guys are acting like grown men by trying to downplay what the jets did this postseason.:lol2:

You guys crack me up.

you are a fool if you don't think you would be spouting the exact same **** if the shoe was on the other foot.

your act is tired and old, and the fact you seem convinced that this will carry over into next year is hysterical

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:32 PM
junc is just the worst

RevisChrist
01-25-2010, 12:33 PM
you guys got handed a playoff spot by the colts....its blatantly clear after yesterday.
Maybe that is true, maybe but that is not backing in when you win 5 of last 6 games.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Maybe that is true, maybe but that is not backing in when you win 5 of last 6 games.

if you dont win the Colts game you dont have a chance to make the playoffs when you play Cincy...so yes, you were handed the playoffs by the Colts even though you beat the Bengals. Without the Colts taking players out you have no chance.

Jetsfan89
01-25-2010, 12:35 PM
I told you shonn greene wasn't the reason the running game was for real.

it was all braylon signing.

sanchez couldnt' help but throw a pic but that's okay cuz the WR tipped it. it's only the qb's fault if it's a different team.

we didnt' get lucky because other kickers missed fg's, our defense is that good.

FEELY cost us the game. KILL FEELY....hahahahahahha just how we all said it would turn out.

so in other words, the phins won just as many afc championships as the jets this year, and the jets haven't been to the superbowl in HOW LONG?????????????

Yeah and how many playoff wins did you have this year? Pretty sure not the same amount as the Jets.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Yeah and how many playoff wins did you have this year? Pretty sure not the same amount as the Jets.

its all good, the Jets are at home...playoff wins dont mean nuttin if you dont make the big one.

^^^

what jet fans would say if Miami was saying the same stuff about the playoff wins.

Jetsfan89
01-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Its so funny because if the Dolphins had accomplished this with Henne and Sparano we would be hearing about how great the Dolphins are lol.

What are you going to do I guess. Fans will be fans.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Its so funny because if the Dolphins had accomplished this with Henne and Sparano we would be hearing about how great the Dolphins are lol.

What are you going to do I guess. Fans will be fans.

well i think its funny that you come to a dolphins forum and expect people to be Jets fans

lurking
01-25-2010, 12:40 PM
playoff run,,,you backed in..and played two teams known for choking in the playoffs, and lost to the team who let you in

RevisChrist
01-25-2010, 12:44 PM
playoff run,,,you backed in..and played two teams known for choking in the playoffs, and lost to the team who let you in
Again I ask you, do you know what backing into the playoffs means? Obviously not considering you keep saying it in reference to the Jets.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Again I ask you, do you know what backing into the playoffs means? Obviously not considering you keep saying it in reference to the Jets.

you still dont think you were handed a playoff spot????? OMG!!!

Jetsfan89
01-25-2010, 12:46 PM
well i think its funny that you come to a dolphins forum and expect people to be Jets fans

I dont.

But sometimes I expect people to have a clue.........

RevisChrist
01-25-2010, 12:47 PM
you still dont think you were handed a playoff spot????? OMG!!!

Do you know what backing into the playoffs means? OMG!!!

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:48 PM
i never said backed in...I SAID YOU WERE HANDED A THE GAME BY THE COLTS THAT KEPT YOUR CHANCES ALIVE and you idiots wont admit it even after Peyton ran your **** yesterday.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:50 PM
no way you were beatin the Colts if they kept their players in the first time, i dont care what you homers say it is now so clear after yesterdays game what Peyton wouldve done if he was still in. You guys had no chance if Peyton stayed in that.

Jetsfan89
01-25-2010, 12:52 PM
i never said backed in...I SAID YOU WERE HANDED A THE GAME BY THE COLTS THAT KEPT YOUR CHANCES ALIVE and you idiots wont admit it even after Peyton ran your **** yesterday.

Who cares if they were "handed" a playoff spot. They won 5 out of 6 and made some noise in the playoffs. Who cares if the Colts pulled their starters.

But for the record I love how everyone knows that the Colts would have won that game. I guess there is really no reason to actually play the games anymore.

RevisChrist
01-25-2010, 12:52 PM

If you didn't say it then WTF are you responding to me when I'm not talking to you. The handed a playoffs spot became nonsense after we went on the road and beat two division champs.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Who cares if they were "handed" a playoff spot. They won 5 out of 6 and made some noise in the playoffs. Who cares if the Colts pulled their starters.

But for the record I love how everyone knows that the Colts would have won that game. I guess there is really no reason to actually play the games anymore.

because you have no chance to make the playoffs if the colts dont take out their starters...what is so hard to understand about that??

Was it not evident yesterday what Peyton Manning means to that team and you think its the same playing against Painter? you guys are such a joke its ridiculous

The handed a playoffs spot became nonsense after we went on the road and beat two division champs.

Hows it nonsense? the Colts took out their starters for a majority of the 2nd half and look what Peyton did in the 2nd half yesterday...Jets suck....

Jetsfan89
01-25-2010, 01:02 PM
because you have no chance to make the playoffs if the colts dont take out their starters...what is so hard to understand about that??

Was it not evident yesterday what Peyton Manning means to that team and you think its the same playing against Painter? you guys are such a joke its ridiculous

Your just lost.

Of course the Jets dont make the playoffs if they dont beat Curtis Painter and the Colts.

Obviously playing against Painter is different then playing against Manning. But the idea that its a given fact that the Jets would not have won that game if Manning and company were not pulled is a little strong.

You guys saying that is basically saying that the games dont really need to be played anymore. There was basically 25 minutes of game time left when Manning was pulled. Thats a lot of time. A lot of **** can happen during that time buddy. Any of which could go for or against the Jets.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 01:04 PM
You guys saying that is basically saying that the games dont really need to be played anymore. There was basically 25 minutes of game time left when Manning was pulled. Thats a lot of time. A lot of **** can happen during that time buddy. Any of which could go for or against the Jets.

Just saying look at what Peyton did to you guys yesterday...you think Painter is gonna do that?

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 01:06 PM
cmon now guys...to think you had the same chances against Peyton as you did against Painter is just laughable and your making fools of yourselves. THE COLTS HANDED YOU THAT GAME.

lurking
01-25-2010, 01:07 PM
Do you know what backing into the playoffs means? OMG!!!
yes blood clot i do know what backing in is..i think you don't know and want me to tell ya...HERE GOES...WHEN A TEAM PULLS IT'S STARTERS AND LAYS DOWN....THAT'S A GIVE ME AND THATS BACKING IN my friend...when the same team keeps its starters you lose...get it. now use both hands if you can and put the richard back in your mouth :chuckle:

Jetsfan89
01-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Just saying look at what Peyton did to you guys yesterday...you think Painter is gonna do that?

Absolutly not but just because he did that yesterday doesnt mean he would have done the same thing when the Jets played the Colts in the regular season.

RevisChrist
01-25-2010, 01:10 PM
cmon now guys...to think you had the same chances against Peyton as you did against Painter is just laughable and your making fools of yourselves. THE COLTS HANDED YOU THAT GAME.
WTF cares? Jets just lost in the championship game, do you really think any Jets fan cares how they got into the playoffs? Teams get luck every year, some good some bad. Jets proved they belonged by going on the road with a rookie QB and winning two playoffs games and giving the probable eventual SB champs everything they could handle.

It was a great run for the Jets, Dolphins fans could only wish they had that type of run. The fact that they did this with a rookie HC, QB and Rb leading the way makes it that much better.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Absolutly not but just because he did that yesterday doesnt mean he would have done the same thing when the Jets played the Colts in the regular season.

so did they or did they not hand you that game?

lurking
01-25-2010, 01:12 PM
If you didn't say it then WTF are you responding to me when I'm not talking to you. The handed a playoffs spot became nonsense after we went on the road and beat two division champs.
two divisional champs known for choking...i wish we had that....

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 01:12 PM
WTF cares? Jets just lost in the championship game, do you really think any Jets fan cares how they got into the playoffs? Teams get luck every year, some good some bad. Jets proved they belonged by going on the road with a rookie QB and winning two playoffs games and giving the probable eventual SB champs everything they could handle.

It was a great run for the Jets, Dolphins fans could only wish they had that type of run. The fact that they did this with a rookie HC, QB and Rb leading the way makes it that much better.

cuz you Jet fans think your one of the top teams in the league but you wouldve never been there if it werent for the colts....they brought you into the playoffs and they took you out.

RevisChrist
01-25-2010, 01:13 PM
yes blood clot i do know what backing in is..i think you don't know and want me to tell ya...HERE GOES...WHEN A TEAM PULLS IT'S STARTERS AND LAYS DOWN....THAT'S A GIVE ME AND THATS BACKING IN my friend...when the same team keeps its starters you lose...get it. now use both hands if you can and put the richard back in your mouth :chuckle:
LOL, you have no ****ing clue what it means. Really when you are so uninformed about a subject it is best to just keep your mouth shut or else you look like a freaking idiot. Unfortunately too late for you but you can thank me for the future.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Really when you are so uninformed about a subject it is best to just keep your mouth shut or else you look like a freaking idiot.

i think you should take your own advice...you guys look like jack-***'s everytime you post. Especially you...i rip on junc for being a homer but your 10 times worse than he is.

RevisChrist
01-25-2010, 01:15 PM
cuz you Jet fans think your one of the top teams in the league but you wouldve never been there if it werent for the colts....they brought you into the playoffs and they took you out.
Facts are facts and the fact is we were one of the top 4 teams in football this year. Where were the Phins? Oh thats right they were a 7 win season with nothing to root for other then the Jets losing to the best team in the AGCCG.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 01:17 PM
Facts are facts and the fact is we were one of the top 4 teams in football this year. Where were the Phins? Oh thats right they were a 7 win season with nothing to root for other then the Jets losing to the best team in the AGCCG.

top 4 team my *** lol

RevisChrist
01-25-2010, 01:18 PM
i think you should take your own advice...you guys look like jack-***'s everytime you post. Especially you...i rip on junc for being a homer but your 10 times worse than he is.
I'm not here to impress you, I'm here to educate the uninformed which you and the other tool clearly are.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Jets will be back to number 3 in the division next year...i hope you guys enjoyed the playoffs cuz you prob wont see them again for awhile.

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 01:24 PM
and this is random but its a fact...Rex Ryan looks stupid as hell in a turtle neck

Vaark
01-25-2010, 01:30 PM
LOL, you have no ****ing clue what it means. Really when you are so uninformed about a subject it is best to just keep your mouth shut or else you look like a freaking idiot. Unfortunately too late for you but you can thank me for the future.

JI: Flock of Delusional, Rationaling CroMagnums

TGG: Flock of Obnoxious, Disingenuous, Rationalizing Troglodytes

I gotta admit, it's difficult to figure out which one is your home board. But really either way, your obviously delicate psyche would be better served if you scurry on back for another dose of pie-in-the-sky delusional reinforcement instead of the cognitive dissonance you're obviously struggling with from being force-fed reality by objective fans who are too smart to chug that jug of puke green colored koolaid

lurking
01-25-2010, 01:32 PM
LOL, thanks for proving my point.
ya guess were all wrong....more jet speak i guess :crazy:

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 01:33 PM
basically everytime i read a jets fans post this is what it looks like to me

Jets good...Dolphins bad

lurking
01-25-2010, 01:34 PM

I gotta admit, it's difficult to figure out which one is your home board. But really either way, your obviously delicate psyche would be better served if you scurry on back for another dose of pie-in-the-sky delusional reinforcement instead of the cognitive dissonance you're obviously struggling with from being force-fed reality by objective fans who are too smart to chug that jug of puke green colored koolaid
thanks vaark ,,i couldn't have said it better

2413fanphins
01-25-2010, 01:56 PM
thanks vaark ,,i couldn't have said it better

nor could i have.

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 03:01 PM

Coming from the guy who showed us his knowledge this offseason by telling us how rex would suck b/c Buddy wasnt' a good HC and b/c other former Ravens Dcs weren't successful.

You also told us how Sanchez would such b/c other USC QBs weren't successful.

I can't wait until you "break down" our offseason moves this year:lol:

stick to the photoshops, at least there you have a chance.

CalDolFan1014
01-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Coming from the guy who showed us his knowledge this offseason by telling us how rex would suck b/c Buddy wasnt' a good HC and b/c other former Ravens Dcs weren't successful.

Just like the Jets had a chance to win the game in the second half right? :lol:

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Just like the Jets had a chance to win the game in the second half right? :lol:

We had a better chance than you guys, right?

Vaark
01-25-2010, 03:53 PM

So far, Sanchez in one game did a vague imitation of Henne's game 1 performance against you. Otherwise, you're largely in the playoffs because of another **** USC QB, so I stand by that.

Okay, Rex won 2 games, his failure daddy won none. Marvin made it back finally but the architect of the Defense that Rex implemented is now working for us in the kind of position Marvin and Rex will no doubt Peter Principle bck into.

And funny, coming from the guy who insisted that a system QB for NE was a better career QB than the guy call a "choker" who shredded your vaunted supposed #1 pass defense for nearly 400 yds yesterday. Your hero is the system QB who didn't even fare as well this year as the guy plugged in last season starting his first game since Chatsworth HS and who regularly cries to the refs like a little ***** anytime a defender even breathes on him. Easy to see why you are so smitten with him. Now who's the choker? Still standing by that delusion, Knute?

Oh yeah, you're here to educate us, you tell the truth, anyone who sees it differently are subjective homers, and the Jest being the historic doormat of the east is irrelevant since all that matters to you is who wins the SB. Well apparently not all, since you're nearing in on an unbelievable 13 thousand FH rebuttals, no doubt most of them posted while stealing your employer's time.

I understand you feel a lot like Shrek lucking into a beautiful princess if she now turned back into a scaly old green frog so I'll cut you a little bereavement slack. However, since you love my photoshops so much, here's one you can expect to see whenever you try to foist your vacuum visioned, subjective jest parsed stats, delusions and conjectural nonsense as being "objective."

Oh, and don't come to a knife fight sporting only a limp dick.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/05/a11z12-1.jpg

lurking
01-25-2010, 04:05 PM
So far, Sanchez in one game did a vague imitation of Henne's game 1 performance against you. Otherwise, you're largely in the playoffs because of another **** USC QB, so I stand by that.

Okay, Rex won 2 games, his failure daddy won none. Marvin made it back finally but the architect of the Defense that Rex implemented is now working for us in the kind of position Marvin and Rex will no doubt Peter Principle bck into.

And funny, coming from the guy who insisted that a system QB for NE was a better career QB than the guy call a "choker" who shredded your vaunted supposed #1 pass defense for nearly 400 yds yesterday. Your hero is the system QB who didn't even fare as well this year as the guy plugged in last season starting his first game since Chatsworth HS and who regularly cries to the refs like a little ***** anytime a defender even breathes on him. Easy to see why you are so smitten with him. Now who's the choker? Still standing by that delusion, Knute?

Oh yeah, you're here to educate us, you tell the truth, anyone who sees it differently are subjective homers, and the Jest being the historic doormat of the east is irrelevant since all that matters to you is who wins the SB. Well apparently not all, since you're nearing in on an unbelievable 13 thousand FH rebuttals, no doubt most of them posted while stealing your employer's time.

I understand you feel a lot like Shrek lucking into a beautiful princess if she now turned back into a scaly old green frog so I'll cut you a little bereavement slack. However, since you love my photoshops so much, here's one you can expect to see whenever you try to foist your vacuum visioned, subjective jest parsed stats, delusions and conjectural nonsense as being "objective."

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/05/a11z12-1.jpg
great stuff....

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 04:08 PM

Sanchez was excellent in postseason. he really grew up but I would never expect someone like you to ever admit that.

If rex can't coach like his dad and the other former Bal DCs then how did he win 2 playoff games in one year?

:lol: Mike Nolan is a nice hire, he's no Rex Ryan as a DC.

Yep, Brady is a system QB which is why no other QB has won a Championship in that system:rolleyes2: Do you watch football?

Manning killed us, he picked a bad time for us to play like reg season Peyton.

Our D didn't play like a #1 D yesterday but that D was a huge reason why we were playing yesterday(by the way, a Mike Nolan D has never played in a conf title game).

Yep, bringing up the 70s and parts of the 90s when we were doormats is very relevant to the discussion. :rolleyes2:

I love when people cannot keep up in discussions, then they start throwing out things like # of posts.

You have quite the wit Vaarky:rolleyes2::lol2:

Jetsfan89
01-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Jets will be back to number 3 in the division next year...i hope you guys enjoyed the playoffs cuz you prob wont see them again for awhile.

:up:

CalDolFan1014
01-25-2010, 04:22 PM
We had a better chance than you guys, right?

:facepalm: Again....what did that win you? A BIG FAT BOWL OF NOTHING! :thanks:

AphexPhin
01-25-2010, 04:23 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/01/untitled1-1.jpg

2413fanphins
01-25-2010, 04:46 PM
oh boy the jets went on the road and in round beat a weak conference champion in a down year for the conference who also just happened to be so hot they lost three of their last four games.

in one sentence revischrist says blah blah blah, than why do we even play the games, than a few posts later he talks of how the jets got beat by the probable SB champs... so are we playing the games or are we not?

so there were 15-20 minutes or whatever of game left the first time they played. of which a notorious jets fan said anything can happen... well we all got to see what happens when peyton makes his adjustments.

and the jets made adjustments too right... I mean I would think you would. but putting up 0 pts in the second half shouldnt' be the adjustment.

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 05:00 PM
oh boy the jets went on the road and in round beat a weak conference champion in a down year for the conference who also just happened to be so hot they lost three of their last four games.

in one sentence revischrist says blah blah blah, than why do we even play the games, than a few posts later he talks of how the jets got beat by the probable SB champs... so are we playing the games or are we not?

so there were 15-20 minutes or whatever of game left the first time they played. of which a notorious jets fan said anything can happen... well we all got to see what happens when peyton makes his adjustments.

and the jets made adjustments too right... I mean I would think you would. but putting up 0 pts in the second half shouldnt' be the adjustment.

You do know the following week we went on the road and beat the hottest team in the NFL, right?

You guys are funny trying to rationalize everything.:lol:

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 05:01 PM
You do know the following week we went on the road and beat the hottest team in the NFL, right?

You guys are funny trying to rationalize everything.:lol:

i think your funny for making the jets out to be better than they really are

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 05:07 PM
i think your funny for making the jets out to be better than they really are

What am I making the Jets out to be other than a team that reached the AFC Championship?

Nawledge
01-25-2010, 05:11 PM
dont act like you dont overhype them man, i know theyre your team and all fans are gonna be all for their team but your over here at our forum, ***** when people dont agree with you and call them homers...while your on their board. I can say when a team is good. Your defense is good but i dont think your team is that good as a whole. Look what Peyton Manning did to your "great" defense yesterday in the 2nd half...you wouldnt have been in the playoffs if they didnt take him out the first time. He shredded that D up in the 2nd half and ended up with like 400 yards. Never shouldve been in the playoffs. They took advantage of the gift given to them but like i said the Colts brought the Jets into the playoffs and they sure as hell took them out.

nyjunc
01-25-2010, 05:23 PM
dont act like you dont overhype them man, i know theyre your team and all fans are gonna be all for their team but your over here at our forum, ***** when people dont agree with you and call them homers...while your on their board. I can say when a team is good. Your defense is good but i dont think your team is that good as a whole. Look what Peyton Manning did to your "great" defense yesterday in the 2nd half...you wouldnt have been in the playoffs if they didnt take him out the first time. He shredded that D up in the 2nd half and ended up with like 400 yards. Never shouldve been in the playoffs. They took advantage of the gift given to them but like i said the Colts brought the Jets into the playoffs and they sure as hell took them out.

I don't overhype them at all. I know we have a GOOD team that has the potential to be a big time team. What my team did this postseason was great, we beat 1 good team and 1 excellent team on the road then we played a close game at another excellent team. It's not easy getting to the title game, who knows when we make it back? It could be next year it could be 15 years from now? I enjoyed the run and I know my team earned their way in and earned their way to the title game. It's not our fault Indy was scared to go for perfection yet they played guys to get individual records.

lurking
01-25-2010, 05:30 PM
I don't overhype them at all. I know we have a GOOD team that has the potential to be a big time team. What my team did this postseason was great, we beat 1 good team and 1 excellent team on the road then we played a close game at another excellent team. It's not easy getting to the title game, who knows when we make it back? It could be next year it could be 15 years from now? I enjoyed the run and I know my team earned their way in and earned their way to the title game. It's not our fault Indy was scared to go for perfection yet they played guys to get individual records.
you didn't earn your way in,,but you did earn your wins from there

2413fanphins
01-25-2010, 08:53 PM

pittsburgh flops this year.

cinci gets beat by oakland. and you call them good.

they won a ton of games by 6 or less, some by 3. they are hardly good.

just not quite as lucky as you were in playing backups in a time you HAD to win a game.

rationalize how you wish though.

I do give jets props for the SD game though. but you CHOKED agaisnt indy.
HOW many unanswered points did your #1 D give up. what was your lead at one point in the game?

nyjunc
01-27-2010, 11:54 AM
pittsburgh flops this year.

cinci gets beat by oakland. and you call them good.

they won a ton of games by 6 or less, some by 3. they are hardly good.

just not quite as lucky as you were in playing backups in a time you HAD to win a game.

rationalize how you wish though.

I do give jets props for the SD game though. but you CHOKED agaisnt indy.
HOW many unanswered points did your #1 D give up. what was your lead at one point in the game?

Pitt finished w/ a better record than you guys and beat you in Miami, Cincy had a bumnch o close wins but a big reason they won the division was b/c they SWEPT Bal AND Pitt. Indy had a ton of close wins too, are they not good?

you guys had a beter chance than we did to make the playoffs the last few weeks. you choked, we didn't. The roles got reversed from last year where things broke perfectly for Miami playing a bunch of awful and/or dead teams down the stretch. The difference is we took advantage of our break by making a deep run to late January and you guys got crushed in the WC rd at home.

How did we choke against Indy? On the road against the best team in the AFC , we lost one of our corners forcing Drew Coleman to play, Bart Scott is on one leg, we lose Shonn Greene who would have helped control the clock. We lost to a better team, we didn't choke.

We were leading 17-6 and it was 17-13 at the half. hardly insurmountable leads. It wasn't like we were up 24 pts in the 2nd half and blew it.

rev kev
01-27-2010, 12:08 PM
FRAAAAUUUDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

nyjunc
01-27-2010, 12:10 PM
FRAAAAUUUDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Don't be so hard on your team. Sure they got exposed in postseason last year and folded down the stretch this year but frauds might be too storng a word.

Captain Lou
01-27-2010, 04:39 PM

You guys crack me up.

I am Dolphin fan but it is impossible to down play what the Jets accomplished this post season. You may had things go your way to get to the playoff but definately showed you deserved to be there. We're just going to have to face the fact that Jets are a team with tremendous upside and very young at the core. Which will only strengthen the rivalry.

2413fanphins
01-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Pitt finished w/ a better record than you guys and beat you in Miami, Cincy had a bumnch o close wins but a big reason they won the division was b/c they SWEPT Bal AND Pitt. Indy had a ton of close wins too, are they not good?

you guys had a beter chance than we did to make the playoffs the last few weeks. you choked, we didn't. The roles got reversed from last year where things broke perfectly for Miami playing a bunch of awful and/or dead teams down the stretch. The difference is we took advantage of our break by making a deep run to late January and you guys got crushed in the WC rd at home.

How did we choke against Indy? On the road against the best team in the AFC , we lost one of our corners forcing Drew Coleman to play, Bart Scott is on one leg, we lose Shonn Greene who would have helped control the clock. We lost to a better team, we didn't choke.

We were leading 17-6 and it was 17-13 at the half. hardly insurmountable leads. It wasn't like we were up 24 pts in the 2nd half and blew it.

how'd you choke? thought you'd never ask.

for starters your #1 defense gave up 24 pts. your offense had no answer.
your team made zero adjustments at the half while the colts adjust to everything.

so your offense is worthless without greene? is that what your saying?

your coach said he thought you guys should be the favorites. you got schooled. you choked.

nyjunc
01-28-2010, 07:25 AM
how'd you choke? thought you'd never ask.

for starters your #1 defense gave up 24 pts. your offense had no answer.
your team made zero adjustments at the half while the colts adjust to everything.

so your offense is worthless without greene? is that what your saying?

your coach said he thought you guys should be the favorites. you got schooled. you choked.

We actually gave up 30 points not 24 and our D was killed in the 2nd half but we had a bunch of DB injuries that helped that and yes losing Greene on the fiorst possession of the 2nd half was huge. He would hav e been moving the chains and controlling the clock keeping manning off the field.

First half w/ Greene we led 17-13, 2nd half w/o him Indy outscored us 17-0.

Our coach had confidence in his team, that confidence led them to the AFC Title Game. I guess you prefer a coach who downplays expectations then fails to achieve?

SpurzN703
01-28-2010, 10:55 AM
And some people wonder how a Jets fan can have over 12,000 posts on this site. I think it's pretty easy to see how this feat is accomplished. Just look in this thread :lol:

nyjunc
01-28-2010, 11:17 AM
And some people wonder how a Jets fan can have over 12,000 posts on this site. I think it's pretty easy to see how this feat is accomplished. Just look in this thread :lol:

:lol: Hey, I love to argue!

Jetsfan89
01-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Don't be so hard on your team. Sure they got exposed in postseason last year and folded down the stretch this year but frauds might be too storng a word.

Agreed. Frauds would be the 2008 Miami Dolphins. Definitley were not in the class of other playoff teams that year and they proved it.

We made it to the AFC Championship game. That means there were only 4 teams in the entire NFL left playing and we were 1 of them. You guys can talk all you want about the Jets and Rex Ryan but we went to the AFC Championship game in our first season with him and our rookie QB who happened to play the best game of his short career in that game.

SpurzN703
01-28-2010, 01:45 PM
:lol: Hey, I love to argue!

I've known that for years :hi5:

2413fanphins
01-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Agreed. Frauds would be the 2008 Miami Dolphins. Definitley were not in the class of other playoff teams that year and they proved it.

We made it to the AFC Championship game. That means there were only 4 teams in the entire NFL left playing and we were 1 of them. You guys can talk all you want about the Jets and Rex Ryan but we went to the AFC Championship game in our first season with him and our rookie QB who happened to play the best game of his short career in that game.

we weren't in the class of the other playoff teams cuz we were lucky as hell.

do I have to remind you what kind of season we were coming off of.

a 1-15 team, turns around and wins the division. mostly by luck.
did you really expect a deep playoff run by that team. I didn't.

sanchez's best game of his short career.... nice. he really lit it up. your boy can really turn around and hand it off like a champ. take away his long one to edwards and it really gets pedestrian. great game.

nyjunc
01-28-2010, 05:36 PM

sanchez's best game of his short career.... nice. he really lit it up. your boy can really turn around and hand it off like a champ. take away his long one to edwards and it really gets pedestrian. great game.

1-15 was in the past. you were an 11-5 team hosting a playoff game.

Jetsfan89
01-28-2010, 07:56 PM

LOL come on thats weak man. Take away this and take away that. You cant take anything away. It happened.

rev kev
01-28-2010, 10:16 PM

We were LUCKY Jests were FRAUDS...,

2413fanphins
01-28-2010, 10:25 PM
LOL come on thats weak man. Take away this and take away that. You cant take anything away. It happened.

your right. I can't take away ONE pass in ONE game. but junc can use the excuses...

NT hurt
CB opposite of revis hurt
greene hurt
played on the road.
drew coleman had to play
bart scott on one leg

on and on and on and on.

JUNC... yes we were 11-5 team. somehow. coming off a 1-15 season.

1 win. we had no business being a playoff team that year. thought that was obvious.

#1 D. choked hard. still choking actually. can't catch their collective breathe.
what sack peyton twice, than quit???

nyjunc
01-29-2010, 09:38 AM
your right. I can't take away ONE pass in ONE game. but junc can use the excuses...

NT hurt
greene hurt
played on the road.
drew coleman had to play
bart scott on one leg

on and on and on and on.

1 win. we had no business being a playoff team that year. thought that was obvious.

#1 D. choked hard. still choking actually. can't catch their collective breathe.

I didn't use any excuses I pointed out facts. I said over and over we lost to a better team, Indy earned it. Would the game have been different had Strickland not gone down? Scott not been hurt? Greene not gone down/ Sure but do I think we win if those injuries don't happen? probably not. Indy was better, Peyton was regular season Peyton. if he's regular season peyton he's hard to beat.

In the middle of one season what happened the previous season does not matter. The Saints were 3-13 in 2005, they won their div in '06 and won a playoff game reaching th NFC Title Game. Last year means nothing, you were 11-5 and hosting a playoff game. Was it a great accomplishment to get there? Sure but once there it's about winning and you weren't even competitive at home in that game so it's funny how you can make fun of us for making the title game but not say a word when you get blown out at home in the WC rd.

Jetsfan89
01-30-2010, 02:38 PM

NT hurt
greene hurt
played on the road.
drew coleman had to play
bart scott on one leg

on and on and on and on.

Well yeah he can use those excuses because all of it is true. It all happened. Just like Sanchez hitting Edwards for an 80 yard TD pass.

I dont even point to the Jenkins injury as an excuse because he got hurt early on and the Jets stepped up their game without him. But when he comes back its only going to make our D better even if he isnt the same player.

IMO the biggest excuse we could use if we needed to make any (even though we dont cause we had a great year) would be the Greene injury. Jones was hurt and wasnt running well. Losing Greene was huge.

As far as the defense goes it was what it was. Peyton played a great game and sometimes you have to just tip your hat.

haha fins suck
02-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Dolphins beat us twice this year when we were a bad team with a rookie qb making pick after pick early in the year. Even the bills and jags beat us. Then we went 8-2 in the last 10 games with the #1 d and #1running game. I still dont get how they obsess about beating us twice this year when we weren't the same team at the time. It's pretty funny that they think we didn't accomplish anything by winning 2 road playoff games and leading the colts by 11 before having bart scott, strickland and shonne green get hurt in the game. Yeah, we probably wouldn't have won anyway but we proved we belonged. Next yr we will destroy the dolfags twice, like Rex has already said.

nyjunc
02-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Dolphins beat us twice this year when we were a bad team with a rookie qb making pick after pick early in the year. Even the bills and jags beat us. Then we went 8-2 in the last 10 games with the #1 d and #1running game. I still dont get how they obsess about beating us twice this year when we weren't the same team at the time. It's pretty funny that they think we didn't accomplish anything by winning 2 road playoff games and leading the colts by 11 before having bart scott, strickland and shonne green get hurt in the game. Yeah, we probably wouldn't have won anyway but we proved we belonged. Next yr we will destroy the dolfags twice, like Rex has already said.

We weren't a bad team when they beat us, they earned their wins over us. They played much better than we did down in miami then made some plays to steal a game up here.

PhinPhan910
02-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Oooh, rex ryan said it so it must be true!!!

And atleast nyjunc is honest, for the first game it shouldn't have even been that close, and the second one you dominated on defense, offense, but we stole it with ted ginn killing your special teams and jason taylor taking a fumble to the house.
Just proves you have to be good in all phases of the game to win.

Marino1983
02-13-2010, 10:11 AM

What is very amusing is that last season when Dolphin fans stated that our team went from 1-15 to 11-5 with a completely new F-O and coaching staff winning the AFC East,, jest fans like you laughed and bitched it was because of an 1-15 schedule and the notion that the Phins were sneaking up on teams..
:lol:

Now when the jits back into the playoffs and get b---ch slapped by the Colts,, it's all good because it was the jits...:rolleyes2:

Nothing ironic here at all!

Marino1983

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 10:16 AM
What is very amusing is that last season when Dolphin fans stated that our team went from 1-15 to 11-5 with a completely new F-O and coaching staff winning the AFC East,, jest fans like you laughed and bitched it was because of an 1-15 schedule and the notion that the Phins were sneaking up on teams..

Now when the jits back into the playoffs and get b---ch slapped by the Colts,, it's all good because it was the jits...:rolleyes2:

Nothing ironic here at all!

Marino1983

First off there is no such thing as a 1-15 schedule, all the AFC East scheds are the same and we all had creampuff scheds in 2008 but Miami took avdantage and earned the division.

Second, losing 30-17 where we led in the 2nd half is not being b---- slapped. getting blown out at home in the WC rd by Baltimore is or losing 38-3 or 62-7.

I understand the jealousy, maybe someday you guys will again make it as far as a conf title game. As of today there are college kids that haven't been alive for a dolphins conf title game but keep the faith it may happen again someday!

Marino1983
02-13-2010, 10:20 AM

Of course if the puke-green-semi pros would have swept the Phins all bandwagon jit fans like you would have posted is that fact...

You and overhyped NY Lady-boys got a lesson in humility big time..

That baby Good Year Blimp (ryan) has got to be one of the most moronic h-c's in this league! But don't worry, the Dolphins do not mind smacking Jabba the Hut in his big fat mouth for another season..
Hell whales can be trained as well!

Marino1983

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 10:26 AM
Of course if the puke-green-semi pros would have swept the Phins all bandwagon jit fans like you would have posted is that fact...

You and overhyped NY Lady-boys got a lesson in humility big time..

That baby Good Year Blimp (ryan) has got to be one of the most moronic h-c's in this league! But don't worry, the Dolphins do not mind smacking Jabba the Hut in his big fat mouth for another season..
Hell whales can be trained as well!

Marino1983

Yep, Rex is one of the most mornic HCs in the league yet in one year as a HC he has 2 more playoff wins than any staff that the great Sparano has been invovled w/:lol2:

Marino1983
02-13-2010, 10:34 AM
First off there is no such thing as a 1-15 schedule, all the AFC East scheds are the same and we all had creampuff scheds in 2008 but Miami took avdantage and earned the division.:rolleyes2:
Give me a break..
Yeah right,,sure,, but that was the excuse was used by more than 80% of your imbecilic jit brethern after last season..

Second, losing 30-17 where we led in the 2nd half is not being b---- slapped. getting blown out at home in the WC rd by Baltimore is or losing 38-3 or 62-7. News flash Junc,, Your team got their collective ***** handed to them in the second half! And who cares what they did in the first half? The score at the end of the game is all that counts..

Reaching just a little are we not? I mean going back to the 99 season focusing on a playoff game that the phins were clearly not ready to play coached by a guy the clearly didn't want to be there..
LOL

I understand the jealousy, maybe someday you guys will again make it as far as a conf title game. As of today there are college kids that haven't been alive for a dolphins conf title game but keep the faith it may happen again someday!

:bobdole: :lol: The last team (other then the billy goats) that I would ever be "jealous of is your blimp-coached jest... Your team backed into the playoffs like no other has ever done!
The only thing that is bigger than your d**k headed coaches mouth,,,, is his 80 inch waste line..

A lot to be jealous of Junc,,, yeah right...:lol:

Marino1983

Marino1983
02-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Yep, Rex is one of the most mornic HCs in the league yet in one year as a HC he has 2 more playoff wins than any staff that the great Sparano has been invovled w/:lol2:

And AGAIN the ONLY reason he got into the playoffs is because 90% of the colts starters were standing on the sidelines!:err:

Maybe if you took off those homer puke green colored glasses and listened to what your fat-assed hero says in those imbilecilic P-C's he has,,, but no ryan is just being ryan and it's great because he is a jit h-c and anything he says,does, is GREAT...

Marino1983

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 11:14 AM
:rolleyes2:
Give me a break..
Yeah right,,sure,, but that was the excuse was used by more than 80% of your imbecilic jit brethern after last season..

News flash Junc,, Your team got their collective ***** handed to them in the second half! And who cares what they did in the first half? The score at the end of the game is all that counts..

Reaching just a little are we not? I mean going back to the 99 season focusing on a playoff game that the phins were clearly not ready to play coached by a guy the clearly didn't want to be there..
LOL

:bobdole: :lol: The last team (other then the billy goats) that I would ever be "jealous of is your blimp-coached jest... Your team backed into the playoffs like no other has ever done!
The only thing that is bigger than your d**k headed coaches mouth,,,, is his 80 inch waste line..

A lot to be jealous of Junc,,, yeah right...:lol:

Marino1983

I don't care what excuses they made it's a fact and those comments about the sched are as imbecilic as those that whine about us backing into the playoffs. You guys took care of business last year and we did this year except when we got into the playoffs we did something and you didn't.

We lost to a better team but we were in that game as late as the 4th qtr and we had a 2nd half lead.

We can go to any era, the dolphins histprically have been humiliated in their postseason losses. Just go back to 2008.

Considering you guys haven't seen a cong title game in 17 years I would hope you'd be jealous. if not I guess you don't ever want to get to that point.

And AGAIN the ONLY reason he got into the playoffs is because 90% of the colts starters were standing on the sidelines!:err:

Maybe if you took off those homer puke green colored glasses and listened to what your fat-assed hero says in those imbilecilic P-C's he has,,, but no ryan is just being ryan and it's great because he is a jit h-c and anything he says,does, is GREAT...

The biggest reason you guys got in was b/c you played 5 dead teams to end the season but the difference btw us and you was that we took advantage and made a deep run while you got humiliated in the WC round:lol:

2413fanphins
02-13-2010, 11:22 AM
"Considering you guys haven't seen a cong title game in 17 years I would hope you'd be jealous. if not I guess you don't ever want to get to that point."

more concerned with superbowl championships. of which you have none since superbowl 3.... correct?

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 11:23 AM
"Considering you guys haven't seen a cong title game in 17 years I would hope you'd be jealous. if not I guess you don't ever want to get to that point."

more concerned with superbowl championships. of which you have none since superbowl 3.... correct?

You can't get to a SB w/o first playing on a conf title game.

You only have 2 SB titles and your last wa SB VIII, it's better but not much.

2413fanphins
02-13-2010, 11:27 AM
You can't gte to a SB w/o first playing on a conf title game.

You only have 2 SB titles and your last wa SB VIII, it's better but not much.

better than superbowl 3. have played in five of them too... you??

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 11:29 AM
better than superbowl 3. have played in five of them too... you??

the last one was 1984, you were 2 or 3 and obviously not old eneough to remember. neither of us have seen a SB app in our lifetimes but I have seen 3 conf title games. You have seen 1.

2413fanphins
02-13-2010, 11:35 AM
too bad the world champion isn't the one who makes it to the conf title.

we have 2 titles. we have 5 superbowl appearances.

you have 1. and 1.

I'm starting to see your point. you've almost tipped the discussion in your favor, just a few more excuses/variables/tilted facts, and you'll be there.

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 11:37 AM
too bad the world champion isn't the one who makes it to the conf title.

we have 2 titles. we have 5 superbowl appearances.

you have 1. and 1.

I'm starting to see your point. you've almost tipped the discussion in your favor, just a few more excuses/variables/tilted facts, and you'll be there.

There's no excuses, if you had 2-3 in the last 10-15 years you might have a point but your last app was 25 years ago, your last win was 36 years ago. You have never seen a Super Bowl app and most of the board hasn't seen one either. Most of the board also hasn't seen a conf title game.

2413fanphins
02-13-2010, 11:47 AM
There's no excuses, if you had 2-3 in the last 10-15 years you might have a point but your last app was 25 years ago, your last win was 36 years ago. You have never seen a Super Bowl app and most of the board hasn't seen one either. Most of the board also hasn't seen a conf title game.

and your point is what exactly... that your last superbowl appearance was in superbowl 3?

that in recent history you have more conference championship losses than the dolphins do??

I would bet that a good majority of the board has seen a title game.

I have seen a superbowl appearance. I was quite young. But my old man is a huge football fan, and hasn't missed a superbowl since he was a teenager.

Not to say I remember it cuz I was quite young. but I really see your defeat, in the realization that now you are attacking the board as a whole for not witnessing a conf title game, when you have no idea how many members are even a part of finheaven, let alone how many of them have seen a conf title game or superbowl appearance.

too bad for you I guess.

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 11:51 AM
and your point is what exactly... that your last superbowl appearance was in superbowl 3?

that in recent history you have more conference championship losses than the dolphins do??

I would bet that a good majority of the board has seen a title game.

I have seen a superbowl appearance. I was quite young. But my old man is a huge football fan, and hasn't missed a superbowl since he was a teenager.

Not to say I remember it cuz I was quite young. but I really see your defeat, in the realization that now you are attacking the board as a whole for not witnessing a conf title game, when you have no idea how many members are even a part of finheaven, let alone how many of them have seen a conf title game or superbowl appearance.

too bad for you I guess.

The point is you are crowing about stuff that happend almost 30-40 years ago and dismissing what my team did this past season.

You did not see a SB, if you did your folks had you plopped in front of a TV and you had no idea what was going on. If you really are 29 you were 3 or 4 at the time.

I'm not attacking anyone, I am simply pointing out a fact. We should all know how hard it is to get to that point in the season, my team did it this year and the last time you guys saw one was 1992. That's not an attack it's a fact.

2413fanphins
02-13-2010, 12:00 PM
The point is you are crowing about stuff that happend almost 30-40 years ago and dismissing what my team did this past season.

You did not see a SB, if you did your folks had you plopped in front of a TV and you had no idea what was going on. If you really are 29 you were 3 or 4 at the time.

I'm not attacking anyone, I am simply pointing out a fact. We should all know how hard it is to get to that point in the season, my team did it this year and the last time you guys saw one was 1992. That's not an attack it's a fact.

I was four you joker. how many four year olds do you know who watch a superbowl and break the action down. I SAW THE SUPERBOWL. hate to break it to you my man.. my parents have been having one of the biggest superbowl parties in town for the past 30 years.

dismissing what your team did... of course. you make it sound like they cured aids.

they lost a conference title game. is it nice to get there. yes.
is it too bad the phins didn't... very much so.

but I don't put a whole lot of stock in backing into the playoffs, and ultimately losing a conference championship sorry.

if you were perennial contenders in the conference championship sure.

but you do it once. and you really have hung your hat on that for some reason.

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 12:04 PM
I was four you joker. how many four year olds do you know who watch a superbowl and break the action down. I SAW THE SUPERBOWL. hate to break it to you my man.. my parents have been having one of the biggest superbowl parties in town for the past 30 years.

dismissing what your team did... of course. you make it sound like they cured aids.

they lost a conference title game. is it nice to get there. yes.
is it too bad the phins didn't... very much so.

but I don't put a whole lot of stock in backing into the playoffs, and ultimately losing a conference championship sorry.

if you were perennial contenders in the conference championship sure.

but you do it once. and you really have hung your hat on that for some reason.

That's the point, you had no idea what yuo were watching. you just know your parnets plunked you down in front of the TV for the game. You haven't seen a SB.

We lost a conf title game, a place Miami hasn't been since 1992. There are kids in college who have never seen Miami get past the div rd.

That one time is one more time than you guys in the last 17 years and as many times as you guys in the last 23 years. Obviously it's not easy getting that far.

2413fanphins
02-13-2010, 12:07 PM
That's the point, you had no idea what yuo were watching. you just know your parnets plunked you down in front of the TV for the game. You haven't seen a SB.

We lost a conf title game, a place Miami hasn't been since 1992. There are kids in college who have never seen Miami get past the div rd.

That one time is one more time than you guys in the last 17 years and as many times as you guys in the last 23 years. Obviously it's not easy getting that far.

no the point njclown.. is that you told me I had never seen a superbowl. which is inaccurate because I have.

you should know this, because I said, I have seen a superbowl appearance.

do you have many friends?

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 12:14 PM
no the point njclown.. is that you told me I had never seen a superbowl. which is inaccurate because I have.

you should know this, because I said, I have seen a superbowl appearance.

do you have many friends?

Again, you may have been plunked in front of a Tv but you had no idea what you were watching. I can say I saw the Yanks in the World Series in 1981 but the reality is I had no idea what I was watching and my first real WS was 1996.

Enough w/ the childish insults. Grow up, if you can't keep up in debates then move along.

2413fanphins
02-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Again, you may have been plumked in front of a Tv but you had no idea what you were watching. I can say I saw the Yanks in the World Series in 1981 but the reality is I had no idea what I was watching and my first real WS was 1996.

Enough w/ the childish insults. Grow up, if you can't keep up in debates then move along.

so you didnt' see the 81 world series or you did.

theres a difference between seeing it and being old enough to appreciate it. that I could go with.

but I was alive and well the last time the phins played in the superbowl. and if you get your jollies off telling me and 1000's of others on these boards they didnt see it than have at her...

theres nothing debatable. I kept up fine. you said you didnt' see the last superbowl. I said I did. debate over. you loose, again.

nyjunc
02-13-2010, 12:25 PM
so you didnt' see the 81 world series or you did.

theres a difference between seeing it and being old enough to appreciate it. that I could go with.

but I was alive and well the last time the phins played in the superbowl. and if you get your jollies off telling me and 1000's of others on these boards they didnt see it than have at her...

theres nothing debatable. I kept up fine. you said you didnt' see the last superbowl. I said I did. debate over. you loose, again.

I have been told I saw it but I don't remember just like you don't remember the thrashing SF gave Miami in SB XIX.

2413fanphins
02-13-2010, 02:37 PM
I have been told I saw it but I don't remember just like you don't remember the thrashing SF gave Miami in SB XIX.

but it still happened, and you were alive correct?

Marino1983
02-14-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't care what excuses they made it's a fact and those comments about the sched are as imbecilic as those that whine about us backing into the playoffs. You guys took care of business last year and we did this year except when we got into the playoffs we did something and you didn't.:rolleyes2:
Junc,, No matter how much you want to spin or gloss it over,,, if Manning plays the entire second half of that regular season game your jits are sitting at home watching the playoffs PERIOD!
And going to a conf championship is a nice thing to do but it in no way is a feat to hang your hat on and brag about it!

We lost to a better team but we were in that game as late as the 4th qtr and we had a 2nd half lead. How in the F*** were your jest in the game in the 4th quarter?:confused:
Your offense scored a total of 0 points in the second half so how in the hell does that keep them in the game? On the other hand the Colts O scored 17 points in the second half...

We can go to any era, the dolphins histprically have been humiliated in their postseason losses.
O really? well then just enlighten me with these :lol: facts..

Considering you guys haven't seen a cong title game in 17 years I would hope you'd be jealous. if not I guess you don't ever want to get to that point. Oh so since your jest made it to a conference championship game (in your mind) that makes them a better organization?:lol::lol::lol:
Hey here is a clue Junc, talk to me when your lame-*** wanna-be pro football team gets to another s-b,,,, and wins it!

The biggest reason you guys got in was b/c you played 5 dead teams to end the season but the difference btw us and you was that we took advantage and made a deep run while you got humiliated in the WC round:lol: So the Dolphins beat four dead teams last season?:lol:
Maybe you should take a closer look at both schedules again..
Yeah you as a jit fan can be proud of the 5 teams that they beat this past season.. Yes and how the Colts had to sit their starters in the second half to get the win! Yes something to be proud of... :up:

Marino1983

nyjunc
02-15-2010, 09:09 AM
:rolleyes2:
Junc,, No matter how much you want to spin or gloss it over,,, if Manning plays the entire second half of that regular season game your jits are sitting at home watching the playoffs PERIOD!
And going to a conf championship is a nice thing to do but it in no way is a feat to hang your hat on and brag about it!

How in the F*** were your jest in the game in the 4th quarter?:confused:
Your offense scored a total of 0 points in the second half so how in the hell does that keep them in the game? On the other hand the Colts O scored 17 points in the second half...

O really? well then just enlighten me with these :lol: facts..

Oh so since your jest made it to a conference championship game (in your mind) that makes them a better organization?:lol::lol::lol:
Hey here is a clue Junc, talk to me when your lame-*** wanna-be pro football team gets to another s-b,,,, and wins it!

So the Dolphins beat four dead teams last season?:lol:
Maybe you should take a closer look at both schedules again..
Yeah you as a jit fan can be proud of the 5 teams that they beat this past season.. Yes and how the Colts had to sit their starters in the second half to get the win! Yes something to be proud of... :up:

Actually we have no idea how that game turns out. I guarantee you if we played the SD game under the same circumstances and they pulled their guys midway through the 3rd up 7-3 you would have said we would have had no shot if they stayed in but they did stay in and we won. Would we likely have lost? sure but we'll never know and once we got in we took advantage of the opportunity- we didn't get blown out in the WC rd, we made a run to w/in a game of the Super Bowl.

It was 20-17 until about 8 mins left in the game. We were in the game in the 4th qtr.

You really want me to? In 20 all time postseason losses the dolphins have lost by an AVERAGE of 16.4 PPG.

SB VI lost by 21, '79 vs. Pitt lost by 20, SB XIX lost by 22, '85 title game lost by 17, '92 title game lost by 19, '95 WC lost by 15, '98 div rd lost by 35, '99 div rd lost by 55, '00 div rd lost by 27, '01 WC lost by 17, '08 WC lost by 18

Where did I say we were a better organization all time? Clearly this past decade and currently our organization is better but all time we aren't close to you guys.

I won't need to let you know b/c there will be so much jelaous nonsense and excuse making on this board you'll know when we make it again but please don't act like Miami has been making SBs and winning them in recent times.

Miami had a MUCH easier schedule in 2008 than the Jets in 2009. Both teams cuaght breaks late in the year but one team took advantage and one got humiliated in postseason again.

2413fanphins
02-15-2010, 10:44 AM
this thread isn't locked yet?