PDA

View Full Version : Dexter McCluster

FinaticalOne
01-27-2010, 11:27 AM
I have to say, after watching McCluster the last couple of days, I am very impressed with him. I just watched a re-run of his game vs. Tennessee where he ran for 282 yds and 4 TDs, and I have to say this kid is Chris Johnson dangerous, he just lacks the size but if you develop plays that put him in space, he is a dangerous threat. He can play some running back, he has wide receiver hands and blazing speed. I don't care about his size, this kid can flat out play. He is one of the most versatile players I've seen in a long time and he would be an absolute asset to our offense in the running game and passing game. I'm starting to re-think my mock, and possibly putting him in there somewhere. What are your thoughts on him.

hooshoops
01-27-2010, 11:37 AM
mayock says he won't escape the 2nd round...so you better put him in your first 2 picks...lol

don't think i'd take him in the top 45...but he probably no longer gets to #74

t2thejz
01-27-2010, 11:48 AM
I doubt he even makes it to our second pick.

FINFAN15
01-27-2010, 11:57 AM
He is sky rocketing up the draft board size is a concern but if he is used right he will be a weapon in any offense.I dont think he makes it out of the second.I saw Sparano talking to him after practice.Sparano rubbed his dreads and Dexter said thats where my strength comes from lol.He is this years version of Percy Harvin.

JCfinfan
01-27-2010, 12:19 PM
I like him as well. returner, change of pace back, and the dude has pretty darn good receiving skills.

felipen123
01-27-2010, 12:59 PM
if we are able to get ROLANDO MCCLAIN with our 1st pick, i would take dexter mccluster in the 2nd round, the dude has a mold of chris johnson and steve smith. he is definition of playmaker. tell me, whos our playmaker on our offense, NOBODY!!

If we can somehow get 2 2ndround picks, we gotta get ROLANDO, DEXTER, and ERIC NORWOOD

TedSlimmJr
01-27-2010, 05:07 PM
Nonsense....dont you people realize John Avery came from Ole Miss?

I've already made my case for McCluster in the middle rounds a month ago in here....and if you saw the photograph of the 165 pounds he's carrying around at the weigh in and didn't already know his weight....you'd swear up and down that he's every bit of 200 pounds...

Magnificent physical specimen....nothing but solid muscle....but it's not just the definition of his muscle tone that's impressive....it's the mass.....it's really hard to believe that he's 165....

Pound for pound the toughest player in the country....he thinks he's 6'2", 220......my kind of player...

RealDriscoll
01-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Yeah i like McCluster but Round 2 is too high for my liking

JT-forpresident
01-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Yeah i like McCluster but Round 2 is too high for my liking

one team will draft him before the end of round two, i'd bet on that

skipp2myloo13
01-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Earl Thomas and Graham first 2 rounds. McCluster is great just wont help our team as much as these guys will, imo.

X-Pacolypse
02-02-2010, 11:29 PM
The guy is an unbelievable playmaker.

I am Bane
02-02-2010, 11:44 PM
McCluster is not a Chris Johnson due to size, durability, and all out running ability.

BUT... McCluster i can say is more like a Reggie Bush... add a huge aspect with quickness, speed into the passing game, and also spell RB's with his own version of a running game, more corners, zone blocking type of RB. he is far far from an every down back...

and yes, probably not coing to us, falling to us, and we really dont need a him compared to whata we need!!!

I am Bane
02-02-2010, 11:47 PM
i do... i remember Avery, i remember the hope (but questioned highly)

He though is no McCluster... and now, read my post above to say why!!!

Nonsense....dont you people realize John Avery came from Ole Miss?

I've already made my case for McCluster in the middle rounds a month ago in here....and if you saw the photograph of the 165 pounds he's carrying around at the weigh in and didn't already know his weight....you'd swear up and down that he's every bit of 200 pounds...

Magnificent physical specimen....nothing but solid muscle....but it's not just the definition of his muscle tone that's impressive....it's the mass.....it's really hard to believe that he's 165....

Pound for pound the toughest player in the country....he thinks he's 6'2", 220......my kind of player...

TheFloridaDude
02-05-2010, 01:59 PM
he's really, really good. All I really watch is SEC and I watched a lot of him this year and he has scary ability. If he's there in the second when we pick it'd be hard to pass on him

He's a smaller Percy Harvin, and well all know what he's capable of.