PDA

View Full Version : Tosh.0 (Season two)

Bumpus
01-28-2010, 01:03 AM
Season two is underway. This **** cracks me up! :up:

d-day
01-28-2010, 01:46 AM
He is twice as funnah as he was last year. I watch his show and The Soup with Joel Mchale for all my laffs. Web soup is not funnah, although I did see Web Soup's Chris Hardwick do a pretty funnah warm-up for Joel Mchale last year in Tampa.

SpaceMountain16
01-28-2010, 06:32 AM
My friend watches it and she told me he's a Dolphins fan or something, and i would have gotten a kick out of a joke he said about them?

Bumpus
01-28-2010, 09:49 AM
My friend watches it and she told me he's a Dolphins fan or something, and i would have gotten a kick out of a joke he said about them?

:lol:
Yeah, he was ripping on this waaaay-over-the-top Giants fan who was literally crying about "It's not fair! (sob) They worked sooooo hard, and now they wont (sniff) even get to plaaaaay in the Super Bowl! (waaaaa)"

Then it was something to the effect of "Look, I'm a Dolphins fan ... if I ever get this bad, hit me over the head with a ..."

BobDole
01-28-2010, 12:11 PM
tosh.O is fantastic - and his stand up is ridiculous. completely serious was the best. the reply to girl who says 'i'm not religious, i'm spiritual' - 'i'm not honest, but you're interesting' - is gold.

him making fun of that guy who had that awful wedding toast in last year's season was fugging hilarious.

'

Clipse
01-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Daniel Tosh is one of my favorite comedians. Tosh.O is great, as is his stand up. Looking forward to season 2.

Farmer
01-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Love this show. his web redemption was pretty funny this time. usually theyre not that good. "theyre only 15" ha. i also love the 'see how many comments i can post in 20 seconds' segment

Patrick_Bateman
08-18-2010, 10:47 PM
I'm watching right now, he just ended a segment by telling Nick Saban to burn in hell. I didn't even realize he was a dolphins fan until tonight lol....

d-day
08-18-2010, 11:17 PM
Huge Miami fan all the way around. Fins, Heat...

I've gots 8th row center for his show in Tampa this October!

redbeard75
08-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Ya man he's brought up the phins a couple of times. I remeber him sayin during one of his shows that the only time he cried during football was when brady went down. Those were tears of joy. Then he said (with bradys pic in the background) something about your rings are a lie, you back-up from michigan. (Sorry can't rember exactly what he said) but it was funny. Here's a video bashin saban.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=y2DgAUNi7q8

WVDolphan
08-18-2010, 11:37 PM
I watched this dude a few times a couple of months ago. He has some funny jokes. But, the more I watched the more I started to realize he is a yuppy, ****** assed, *****.

Noodle Arm
08-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Since I'm officially an old fart now, I can start reminiscing. Back in my day (1998 to be exact), there used to be a really cool channel in Miami called Wami 69. It was an experiment meant to be an alternative to all the other boring channels out there. Their studio was right there on Lincoln Road. They had some really cool shows, my favorite being "The Times" with Ben Mankiewicz, which was an awesome news show that covered offbeat stories.

They also had a great local sports show called SportsTown with Mark Jones. It really went in depth regarding all pro South Florida teams. Great show.

What does all this have to do with Daniel Tosh? Easy...he hosted a show called "Tens". Basically the show consisted of him going around South beach, making fun of all the annoying stuck up people. His co-host, Jennifer Cole, HATED him off camera. It's good to see that over 10 years later, he hasn't changed much :D

You can read all about the history of Wami 69 here: http://www.ke4qpf.com/wami/

Nublar7
08-19-2010, 05:59 PM
i2fn7DnRlgo

PhinsPhan11
08-20-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm interested to see season 2. I find this guy pretty funny.