PDA

View Full Version : Male figure skaters

Bumpus
01-28-2010, 09:42 AM
We all knew they were gay, but does anyone remember exactly when they became flaming *****?

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug=ap-weir-fur&prov=ap&type=lgns

CHICAGO (AP)—Friends of Animals posted an open letter to U.S. figure skater Johnny Weir criticizing him for having fox fur on one of his costumes and asking him to stop wearing fur...

Weir loves fashion, and his costumes tend to be on the avant-garde—some would say extreme—side. When the three-time U.S. champion redesigned his free skate costume before the U.S. champions, he had Handler add a tuft of white fox fur to the left shoulder.

Weir said he thought the costume was “lovely,” :lol:

Slim
01-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Looks like Edward Scissorhands to me...

Mr_Freezetag
01-28-2010, 12:57 PM
I had to work a skate competition at the olympic training center in lake placid new york and let me tell you that it was like a circus. some of the outfits were ridiculous.

And the crowd eats it up. I just don't get it. And some of them are straight.

Bumpus
01-28-2010, 06:12 PM
None of them are straight, they just haven't been outed yet. Straight men NEVER figure skate.

Chazz Michael Michaels is a myth.

Vote Bumpus.

GoonBoss
01-28-2010, 06:23 PM
I had to work a skate competition at the olympic training center in lake placid new york and let me tell you that it was like a circus. some of the outfits were ridiculous.

And the crowd eats it up. I just don't get it. And some of them are straight.

:lol: Teamster?

You should try the David Copperfield show. 6 ****ing trucks with **** that is unimaginably heavy.

We had to belay the **** off the trucks with like 5 of us on cargo straps.

David Copperfield can burn in hell.

BARF
01-29-2010, 12:19 AM
that is the biggest oxymoron i have every heard

Bumpus
01-29-2010, 12:22 AM
Thank you. :up:

Vote Bumpus.

Mr_Freezetag
01-29-2010, 01:39 AM
:lol: Teamster?

You should try the David Copperfield show. 6 ****ing trucks with **** that is unimaginably heavy.

We had to belay the **** off the trucks with like 5 of us on cargo straps.

David Copperfield can burn in hell.

Nope. Freelance video technician. I was there with NBC Sports.

Yeah when we were doing interviews during the event and the talent would ask them about their fiances or wives, I was like wtf?!?!

PhinzN703
01-29-2010, 10:16 AM
Yeah I always thought male skaters were pillow biters