PDA

View Full Version : Don't ask, I won't tell

dolfan87
11-18-2003, 08:34 PM
The Shameless Crapping Manifesto
By the PoopReport Collective

There are those among us who cough to conceal loud farts, hide in the stall until the person at the sink has left, and, upon seeing someone else when they enter the bathroom, will pretend they came in just to wash their hands.

These are Shameful Crappers. They are an oppressed people.

As humans, we have the right to enter a bathroom, drop a deuce, and leave -- without anyone caring, and without caring if anyone cares.

Rich or poor, black or white, Muslim or Christian or Jew, crapping is a shared human experience with no cultural boundaries. The pleasure and the pain of ****ting is something to which all humanity can relate. Such a transcendent experience has the power to unify humanity.

The obstacle we face is Shameful Crapping -- those who repress their own crap for fear of what others may think, and those who repress others' because of shame in their own act.

The only solution is Brown Revolution. The time has come to embrace ShamelessCrapping.

We demand a Fecal Utopia, in which all men and women are endowed with certain unalienable excremental rights --

FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
The most fundamental right of a Shameless Crapper is the right to walk into and out of a public bathroom with one's head held high, feeling no need to disguise the nature of the visit.

FREEDOM OF PRIVACY
If a Shameless Pooper views this as a time for quiet introspection and enjoyment of the self, no one may disturb them with unnecessary noise or unwanted conversation.

FREEDOM FROM JUDGEMENT
When one feels the urge, one may float a log wherever it is appropriate. Although respected as a private act, there is no reason to go out of one's way to hide it -- a Shameless Sh*ter has the right to sh*t in doorless stalls, literally and figuratively.

FREEDOM FROM FEAR
All Sh*tters are denied any right to Showboat Sh*tting, Poop Exhibitionism, or Turd Terrorism. Any act that violates the sanctity of the bathroom and poisons the bathroom for other Sh*tters violates the Shameless Sh*tting Doctrine.

As long there are those who bend to the will of Shameful Crapping, we are not truly free.

Private or public, at work or at home or anywhere else, the only pressure that should concern a Pooper is the one building in the colon.

Rise up! Join the Brown Revolution!

Add your name to The Book Of The Shameless

dolfan87
11-18-2003, 08:35 PM
And before anyone asks, no I did not write this...lol, I found it on the web, edited it for this site, and posted it.

I thought it was funny, so, I hope you all get a chuckle.

DeDolfan
11-21-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by dolfan87
And before anyone asks, no I did not write this...lol, I found it on the web, edited it for this site, and posted it.

I thought it was funny, so, I hope you all get a chuckle.

Sure ya did! Ya probably found on some ****house wall!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Muck
11-21-2003, 04:13 PM
I'm so glad I clicked on this thread while I was eating.

Funny sh*t though!! (pun intended). :tongue:

DeDolfan
11-21-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Muck
I'm so glad I clicked on this thread while I was eating.

Funny sh*t though!! (pun intended). :tongue:

:stooges:

Den54
11-21-2003, 08:45 PM
Should'nt this go in my thread The Scoop On Poop on page 3?

dolfan06
11-21-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by dolfan87
The Shameless Crapping Manifesto
By the PoopReport Collective

As humans, we have the right to enter a bathroom, drop a deuce, and leave -- without anyone caring, and without caring if anyone cares.

here here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miamian
11-23-2003, 12:00 AM
I know some violators from when I was in college. Is there a police with whom we can file charges?