PDA

View Full Version : Wow it feels great

BionicPatriot
11-19-2003, 12:05 AM
I mean, 8-2 and on top by two games feels great. No matter what the guppies do they just cant win it can they? Ever since Tom Brady has come into town, they were finished. So guys, how does it feel to be fans of a team that chokes every year?:tongue:

Baz
11-19-2003, 04:57 PM
This actually belongs in the Smack forum buddy. Try to keep Smack there please......

Marino1983
11-19-2003, 10:54 PM
Let it go Bazinet ...... As soon as the GOOD luck meter runs out for the Patsies and bill upchuck, this "Bionic prissy" fan will run and hide like ALL the billy goat :laughat: fans !!!!

:lol:

:D

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
11-20-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Let it go Bazinet ...... As soon as the GOOD luck meter runs out for the Patsies and bill upchuck, this "Bionic prissy" fan will run and hide like ALL the billy goat :laughat: fans !!!!

:lol:

:D

Marino1983
good luck meter has been running for 3 years now for them...I don't see any signs of it stopping, do you?

XoPhinsoX
11-20-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by BionicPatriot54
I mean, 8-2 and on top by two games feels great. No matter what the guppies do they just cant win it can they? Ever since Tom Brady has come into town, they were finished. So guys, how does it feel to be fans of a team that chokes every year?:tongue:

How does it feel to be 14? Anyway, I think we've seen this situation many times.

Don't get your SB tickets just yet.

Marino1983
11-20-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

good luck meter has been running for 3 years now for them...I don't see any signs of it stopping, do you?

As YOU have spewed MANY times before c-JERK,, " the season isn't over YET" .....

I have given all the props to the Pats... It might be ugly but they win, on the other hand winning close games will almost certainly catch up with you ....

Coaching is a gigantic reason why the Pats are 8-2... But coaching cannot hide the weak spots that ALL teams have on their rosters... And the Patriots can be exploited by teams that know their game plans inside and out !!

:pirate:

Marino1983

fearthefish
11-21-2003, 09:35 AM
I'm really sick of all the media types sucking the Paytoilets dicks. Putting them number 2 in any power ranking is ridicoulous. This year the Patsies have been more fortunate (I never call a team lucky) than anything. Getting the Jets w/o Pennington, getting the Bronco's on a Monday night without Plummer and Elam, playing the Eagles the second week of the season when the Eagles hadn't realized the season started yet, Miami missing 2 field goals, this week getting the Texans w/o Carr, the 2 best teams they've played so far (Dallas and Tenn) both home games (go figure Miami has both these teams on the road). I'm sure when they play Indy in a couple of weeks Manning will have a hangnail and will miss that game as well... the list goes on and on and on...